• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hey you! Looking for a RP? CLICK HERE! :D

Maya

The Basketcase
Hello people of the RpN. My name is Maya, if you didn't notice ;) I've been on here for awhile, and I generally know how this rolls :) I've been roleplaying a lot, and I am open to tons of ideas. Here are lists of plots or story lines, whatever you call them, of what I like to do :) FYI I will put the roleplays I already have currently going on in bold, so please no repeats or i get them VERY confused xD

MxM

FxF

MxF

Punk Girl x Good Boy

Punk Boy x Good Girl

Punk Girl x Good Girl

Punk Boy x Good Boy

Punk Girl x Punk Girl

Punk Boy x Punk Boy

Good Girl x Good Boy

Good Girl x Good Girl

Good Boy x Good Boy

County Girl x City Boy

Country Boy x City Girl

Country Girl x Country Boy

Country Girl x Country Girl

Country Boy x Country Boy

Band member Guy x Fangirl

Band member Girl x Fanboy

Band member Guy x Fanboy

Band member Girl x Fangirl

Fanboy x Fanboy

Fangirl x Fangirl

Fanboy x Fangirl

Band member Guy x Band member Girl

Band member Guy x Band member Guy

Band member Girl x Band member Girl

Band member Guy x Best friend Girl

Band member Girl x Best friend Guy

Best friend Guy x Best friend Girl

Best friend Girl x Best friend Girl

Best Friend Guy x Best friend Guy

Sister x Sister

Brother x Brother

Brother x Sister

Stepsister x Stepsister

Stepbrother x Stepbrother

Stepbrother x Stepsister

If anyone can come up with different combinations of anything else or combos of what I put down I would be happy to hear it! :)

Wont mind doing some sort of Band-member x Best friend or fan . Whatever gender combination and second character you feel like doing.

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki said:
Wont mind doing some sort of Band-member x Best friend or fan . Whatever gender combination and second character you feel like doing.
We can do a band member x fan :) What bands do you like?

Classic rock type mostly: Aerosmith, ac/dc, Metallica. Like a few songs of some modern bands here and there. Was actually expecting to make one from scratch.

Raerae said:
Best friend Guy x Best friend Girl? We could double for this, if you'd like? Let me know! (:
Awesomesauce! We can so do that. you wanna play as the BFF or BGF?

Classic rock type mostly: Aerosmith, ac/dc, Metallica. Like a few songs of some modern bands here and there. Was actually expecting to make one from scratch.
How so? Let me hear our ideas :D

[QUOTE="Maya Thorne]Awesomesauce! We can so do that. you wanna play as the BFF or BGF?

[/QUOTE]
I'd prefer the female role, honestly. But if you'd like, I'm more than happy to double (Just... In case you'd prefer to play both roles.) Some of my partners have preferences as such, trying to be considerate. :P

Raerae said:
Okay, gotcha! So... A little plotting, setting, and back story are in order- Shall I PM you?
Yes indeed! But PLEASE do not make the title hello/hi/hey xD drives me BANANAS

[QUOTE="Maya Thorne]Yes indeed! But PLEASE do not make the title hello/hi/hey xD drives me BANANAS

[/QUOTE]
I know what you mean. xD

[QUOTE="Maya Thorne]Awesomesauce! We can so do that. you wanna play as the BFF or BGF?

[/QUOTE]
I am tinkering with the idea of a rock band who have really stylized persona's like the type you see in gothic, heavy or glam. Sort of like Hard gruf bikers or warlock or something. Thought out of work the band members are standard every day people. Shirts and jeans and all that. Have the fan deal with the difference between the fantasy and reality thing.

I am tinkering with the idea of a rock band who have really stylized persona's like the type you see in gothic, heavy or glam. Sort of like Hard gruf bikers or warlock or something. Thought out of work the band members are standard every day people. Shirts and jeans and all that. Have the fan deal with the difference between the fantasy and reality thing.
THAT SOUNDS AMAZING :o

Maya Thorne]THAT SOUNDS AMAZING :o [/QUOTE] Great! We can work out the details through pm though I have to sign for now. You can set up the pm or wait until I get back. Well until then i leave you with possible band member look: [URL="http://www.skullspiration.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/skull-makeup-1.jpg said:
http://www.skullspiration.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/skull-makeup-1.jpg[/URL]

Great! We can work out the details through pm though I have to sign for now. You can set up the pm or wait until I get back. Well until then i leave you with possible band member look:
skull-makeup-1.jpg
Cant see it but that's okay. Until tomorrow! :D

swampishpetrichor said:
You've got the Punk Boy x Good Girl open? I'd like to play the Good Girl.
i'd like that very much and ill so be the punk boy to your good girl ;)

ThisUserIsBlocked said:
I'd love to do a "Punk boy x Good boy" :)
Fuck yes :D

Hey there! :D These ideas actually sound pretty fun, so would you like to do a band member guy x band member girl? I've never done anything like that before. I'm in the mood to roleplay the female character though, if that's all right with you. cx

I'd be interested in RPing either the band member guy x fanboy, band member guy x fangirl, or the punk girl x good girl. C:

Any of your FxF plots sound interesting, but I'm kinda sorta really interested in the punk girl x good girl. Maybe we could even incorporate that into a band kinda thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back