Hey y'all.

Noodlecat

Noodle
Hey y'all, I'm NoodleCat, or just Noodle if you'd prefer. I'm both and artist and a writer and have been both drawing and RPing since around 2012 or thereabouts. I have a love a of character creation (Which leads to me ending up with far too many OCs) as well as world building. I generally only play male or nonbinary characters, as I've never much been comfortable playing a female OC. I prefer fantasy, romance, and action based Male x Male RPs that are equal parts character and story driven. I also really love working with others to bud entirely new worlds based around our OCs. Typically I write 2-6 paragraphs per reply, sometimes more, sometimes less and am going to be searching for a partner who enjoys the same.
I should probably also note that I've never done and sort of forum based RP, so in still a bit new to that. Usually I RP over Kik messenger, Tumblr chat or email, but I'm open to trying just about any platform. ^^
Well... not quite sure what else to say here other than I hope this site will prove to be a good place to find a partner.​

hey there! i'm a returning member to the site so allow me to say welcome and i hope you enjoy your stay! c':

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

hello there and welcome! I'm new too! :) I hope you find what you're looking for here, and if you're looking for an equally new RP partner, give me a chance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back