Hey, what's going on?

I'm in the midwest of the US, yeah. The driver's hell that is between Nevada and Colorado.

(Don't pay attention to Google, I'm nowhere near Maryland ( :P ))

A friend of mine's ex came from Montana, and she was appealed at the way steak was being prepared whenever she came over to visit. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I mean she didn't exactly went to a specific place where people knew how to prep/cook/eat steak, and as a result many fine cuts were ruined with the overuse of steak sauce. (>P)

Bleh, too much steak sauce (:#)

I don't even use steak sauce, though...

I do like barbecue sauce for ribs, though.

I only use Peter Luger in the past, and sparingly. I haven't used any since before starting undergrad though, just need seasoning and marinade stuff. BBQ sauce is my last line of defense when faced with flavors I really disagree with. Just bath the yucky food in it, then tear through the stuff (if I know I have to eat it, e.g. mom looking directly at me at dinner).

xD I see. Well, I guess that's one way to use barbecue sauce.

I find it way too easy to get too much of it, though.

Yea, I would blame that on the open mouth bottles they usually come in. It's like hotel showers that swings from freezing to boiling water, only in this case it's like nothing comes out, and your plate's covered in BBQ saunce now lol.

At least the place I work at serves the sauce in a little cup so it's easy to see where it is, and it's easier to pour it onto your food without going overboard ( :) )

That's cool. While we're on the subject, have you ever had Guinness BBQ or Guinness Mayo? (Both are non-alcoholic). I tried them the first time with potato slices when I went to an Irish Pub last year and they are beyond good. (*U*)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I might have to try it. The only sauce I've had are the kind my restaurant uses (Dunno what it is, never checked) and Bull's-Eye.

It's the kind my family keeps around xD I've never so much as seen any other kind. I'm, uh... Not really very obsessed with food.

That's fair, I'm not that familiar with doing BBQ and such, so I'm not precise in that category. I do cook though, hence remembering what brand of what I usually use.

It was nice, we went to our grandparents' (Maternal) for dinner. Surprisingly only a few of the 10,000 people in my mom's side of the family actually showed up to it. That may seem like a bad thing, but honestly if they were the noise level would just be too much xD

10000? ( :o ) You can fill a stadium with just your kin! ('A') I don't think I know more than 20-30 of my blood relatives.

I'm exaggerating, of course ( :P ) But my mom has like 9 siblings, each with their own family and kids. Having them all in the same place at the same time isn't really fun.

Ah, lol. I totally got that hyperbole *cough, cough*

and mhmm, my mother had many siblings too, but I don't have many cousins. You're not a fan of crowds?

Nah, in fact everyone in my family except for my little sister are all introverts. Kinda creates some problems at times( :P )

Ah, I see. It's a mixed bunch in mine, with me being sort of half and half, but I can understand the difficulty, especially at meal times xD

It's not usually too bad, she just finds other people to hang out with her for the most part, or deals with being by herself. It helps a lot that she goes with my mom to a non-profit animal rescue/petting zoo every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back