• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hey, we should Role-play sometime?

Telemachus

Sorry, that was the best I could come up with at the moment. Anywho let's get down to business, to defeat the boredom that we are facing. (I'm terrible I know. )

For starters my name is Telemachus, but feel free to call me whatever you like, I even respond to "hey you". I'm 28 and working full-time and am going to be going back to college this fall (hopefully.) Why am I telling you this, because I want you to know that I am going to be busy and won't be able to post everyday day maybe once a week. If that doesn't work for you, that's fine, just means we were not meant to RP together. However if you are okay with that and don't mind someone with a big mouth who's posts can get a bit wordy then perhaps we could RP together.

I like to read, love it in fact would like to have more time to read just for the fun of it. So if you can write more than say one paragraph per reply I'll basically be your best friend. I'm not saying that you have to do that for every post, but I don't think asking for a minimum of five sentences is asking to much. I'll give you at the very least that much...granted it'll usually be more like three to five paragraphs (depending on what's going on in the RP, and my Muse.)

Otherwise I'm really easy going and I get that you have a life outside of this site. So I just want this to be something fun for both of us. Also gives me a chance to do something other read books, while still being able to read! Also meet new people and read some cool stories that I helped craft.

If you are having fun great, if you need to leave for a while I understand, if you want to drop me and the RP like a hot potato, I get it. Real life takes priority, I would just like to know what's going on if you can let me know ahead of time. If not I get that things happen, that we can't control.

I think that covers everything so, I'm if you made it this far you are awesome and I'm totally gonna give you an imaginary sticker or something like that!!! But seriously thanks for getting this far.

Here are some plots and pairings I have. I'm new and can't send PM's yet, but you can send me one if you are interested or leave a comment and I'll reply to you ASAP.

I'm more than will to change somethings with the plots, if you have your own ideas please feel free to let me know.

Plots:

Florence Nightingale: Muse A and B were best friends, and green up in a small town of about a hundred. Which just meant that everyone knows everyone's business. Gossip is after all the second most valuable thing in a town that size. It drove Muse A nuts, was a little privacy to much to ask for? Well there it was. Muse B would listen to their go on and on about how someday they were actually going to leave that town and never come back. Muse A didn't like the gossip either but did like everything else their small town. Dispite this huge difference the two remained friends, even when Muse A enlisted.

Muse A did their best to stay in touch and yes being a soldier was hard but they got out of the small town and liked being a soldier for the most part. Muse B missed their friend and did worry about them going off to war. For year though everything was fine Muse A moving up the ranks and Muse B taking over the family business. Unfortunately Muse A's luck ran out and they got hurt quite badly, and would need someone to help them out. Naturally they thought of their friend, Muse B didn't want to do it, but their friend needed them and so they felt they had to.

As the weeks went by Muse A started to develop deeper feelings for Muse B, who is certain that they are better off as friends and these feelings are only because they are taking care of them. However after Muse A has been on their own for months they return home because they still have feelings for Muse B.

Just a business deal: Muse A was the heir to a business empire and they couldn't care less they wanted nothing to do with company. The only thing Muse A liked about their Father's company was that it paid for (their passion, be it art school, acting, whatever we choose.) Muse B was in a similar family situation, with the exception that they actually wanted to be a part of the family business and one day take it over, for their own reasons (they could be good, or to you know destroy the company. Again it's all up to us and the story we want to tell.)

Unfortunately for the two both companies are now on the verge of bankruptcy. The only thing that will will save both companies is a merger, as well as something extra. Muse A and Muse B's parents decided that the merger wouldn't be enough, fortunately their children are close in age and Muse B will do anything for the company including marry Muse A who won't be able to continue doing what they love if the company goes under. So the two agree. ( The two muses could know each other already and dislike each other, or they could be strangers, maybe they know each other and like the other who knows we can figure that out together.) Hopefully this will be enough for the two muses to get what they want.

That's all I have for plots right now but I'm happy to hear any of your ideas too.

Pairings:

Private Investigator x Criminal
Best Friend x Best Friend
Best Friend x Best Friend's Sibling
Polar Opposites

If anyone would be up for it I'd love to do something with the Greek Gods and Goddesses.

Well that's all for now. Thank you for sticking with me and I hope you have a fun time Role-playing.

Hey you! (Thought I'd try, haaa.) I'd be interested and doing a story between maybe hades and a human? If maybe you'd be down! Let me know! (:

I love me some polar opposites if your card isn't already full.I love me some polar opposites if your card isn't already full.

I love me some polar opposites if your card isn't already full.I love me some polar opposites if your card isn't already full.
My card isn't completely full! Thank you for your interest, and I'm more than happy to discuss this with you.

My card isn't completely full! Thank you for your interest, and I'm more than happy to discuss this with you.

Fantastic! I was hoping you'd say that. I'm a little bit rusty, but I like to pretend that I'm at least an adequate writer. Hopefully, I can keep up. ;)

I've toyed around with opposites attracting under extraordinary circumstances that force them together on more than one occasion and I'm more than happy to do so again, but then again I've also always been a fan of the more slow burn repeated encounters, though I suppose that style requires more of a commitment as those plots don't develop overnight. Did you have anything particular in mind? I should note, however, I'm just as much of a fan of the opposites utterly destroying each other as I am the happily ever after kind of ending. As long as it flows, ya know?

Fantastic! I was hoping you'd say that. I'm a little bit rusty, but I like to pretend that I'm at least an adequate writer. Hopefully, I can keep up. ;)

I've toyed around with opposites attracting under extraordinary circumstances that force them together on more than one occasion and I'm more than happy to do so again, but then again I've also always been a fan of the more slow burn repeated encounters, though I suppose that style requires more of a commitment as those plots don't develop overnight. Did you have anything particular in mind? I should note, however, I'm just as much of a fan of the opposites utterly destroying each other as I am the happily ever after kind of ending. As long as it flows, ya know?
No worries as long as I get more than a sentence I'm pretty happy. Also I'm happy to do something more long-term to let the plot unfold naturally. As for destroying each other that's fine with me too, as is having a happy ending. After all not everything ends well, and that's okay.

Right now I don't have anything in particular in mind but I'm more than happy to brainstorm with you, since there are so many ways this particular plot could go. And I totally get what you mean about flow. :)

No worries as long as I get more than a sentence I'm pretty happy. Also I'm happy to do something more long-term to let the plot unfold naturally. As for destroying each other that's fine with me too, as is having a happy ending. After all not everything ends well, and that's okay.

Right now I don't have anything in particular in mind but I'm more than happy to brainstorm with you, since there are so many ways this particular plot could go. And I totally get what you mean about flow. :)

I suppose then the first place to begin would be determining what type of genre you prefer -- something fantasy-esque with elves and warriors, a curse, and a war as old as time itself? Or, perhaps, something in a dystopian future with some ruling faction and a growing rebellion? Though, maybe something more current event is more your speed?

I'm good with fantasy-esque also modern. I'm not really a huge fan of dystopian future myself, but if you had something that you leaned towards I'm more than happy to discuss this with you it's a partner ship after all. I do have to head out for a bit but I'll be back on later tonight and we can talk more then if that works for you.

I could do either fantasy or modern, I suppose I don't really have very much of a preference -- so that much would be up to you.

I'm unfortunately working on-call so I will likely be awake whenever you're back, just let me know what you're thinking!

I could do either fantasy or modern, I suppose I don't really have very much of a preference -- so that much would be up to you.

I'm unfortunately working on-call so I will likely be awake whenever you're back, just let me know what you're thinking!
Sorry for the delay I got called into work. My schedule should be more set in stone this week hopefully (provided no one gets sick). How about we do modern, if you are still interested.

Good day! If you're still seeking partners, I'd be interested in Best Friend x Best Friend's Sibling. (: Let me know! Also it's nice to see someone in my age range, haha.

Good day! If you're still seeking partners, I'd be interested in Best Friend x Best Friend's Sibling. (: Let me know! Also it's nice to see someone in my age range, haha.
Great another old timer lol. I'll send you a PM quickly and we can plot this out more. I do have a busy day today but hopefully I'll be able to check in tomorrow evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back