Hey there!

Good afternoon everyone(...or morning... o-or evening)!
Alison-Brie-Awkward-Hello-Wave-On-Community.gif

I'm Aster, you can call me Ash, if you'd like. I'm not new to RPing, but like many other's I'm just getting back into the swing of things. I figured this would be a fun way to reestablish my creativity in writing. My classes end for summer in two weeks or so, so I aim to join in on all the fun by then, at least. I hope to see you all when I do!

^_^

Last edited:
Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Cookies and punch sound lovely :) Thank you for the warm introduction! I enjoy fantasy and romantic rp's the most, myself, (I'm a totally hopeless romantic, and fantasy worlds are so malleable and fun). I look forward to seeing you around, as well as everything this site has to offer!

Last edited:
Cookies and punch sound lovely :) Thank you for the warm introduction! I enjoy fantasy and romantic rp's the most, myself, (I'm a totally hopeless romantic, and fantasy worlds are so malleable and fun). I look forward to seeing you around, as well as everything this site has to offer!
Mayhaps we can rp together ^-^
Though I recommend not using the navy blue font since some of us use night life theme and it's very hard to read

Welcome and read up on the rules(Just a friendly heads-up).
10 posts to unlock most features and it's all very well presented for newbies. Enjoy your stay.

It's a good place with a solid community. I'm sure you'll find your writing inklings satiated eventually.
so I aim to join in on all the fun by then, at least. I hope to see you all when I do!

Welcome and read up on the rules(Just a friendly heads-up).
10 posts to unlock most features and it's all very well presented for newbies. Enjoy your stay.

It's a good place with a solid community. I'm sure you'll find your writing inklings satiated eventually.
Will do, and thank you for the welcome! ^_^ I can't wait to be a part of the community, however small that part may be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back