Hey There...

Miss Graceful

Alright, hello. I'm Miss Graceful, or Grace, Rebel, and a bunch of other stuff. I'll go by anything, really.

Anyway. I'm new here, and I have no clue how to even navigate around the site yet. If you've got any questions or would just like to talk, go ahead.

So yeah, hello.

3a3dc1da79e44de9d5d977f405f1e89c.jpg

Hello! Nice to meet you! Hope you find the site all right and if you need help don't hesitate to ask!

Eheheh. Yeah, you can call me that. xD A lot 'a people do, actually. ^w^ And thanks.

MY COMPUTERSD GLITCHING OUYT anyways, noew that I nthink of it you can call me Azuel, Zorro, Blue, or just Az if you feel like it. xD

[QUOTE="Miss Graceful]Thanks! c: Does anybody have any tips?

[/QUOTE]
Check out the chat, the people are super friendly. ;]

Yeah... I know how that feels xD

And does anyone know if there's a way to change your settings from 'not looking for roleplays' to 'looking for'? At first when I created my account I was like, "Eh, no-" but now.....

Just went looking and found out how to. Hover over your name in the top right hand corner and go to personal details. On the left hand side a little ways down there should be stuff under 'settings'. There you'll find 'roleplay information' Click on that and it'll take you to a page where you can change what kind of roleplays you like to do and if you're looking for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back