Hey There, Friends!

I'm Elcha Kumoir and I'm totally, totally brand new to RPing. Like, totally new! I just read the rules five seconds ago. I like the creativity that goes behind it! Can't wait to get started.

I love cartoons, I've been told I'm really smart, personality type INFP. Love to make friends... all that other cool stuff.

I'm interested in all of these genres, especially futuristic and realistic.

If you've got any advice, just leave a reply!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

I'm Elcha Kumoir and I'm totally, totally brand new to RPing. Like, totally new! I just read the rules five seconds ago. I like the creativity that goes behind it! Can't wait to get started.

I love cartoons, I've been told I'm really smart, personality type INFP. Love to make friends... all that other cool stuff.

I'm interested in all of these genres, especially futuristic and realistic.

If you've got any advice, just leave a reply!
Hey there! If you're still here, I'd love to give you advice. I have around 5 years experience, not that that really matters. The thing is, it comes down to who you are and what you like. There's a great forum on the site called Roleplay Discussion that would hip and cool to check out!

Welcome!
Everybody has to start somewhere, and while I'm still pretty new to the site, I think you'll find there's something for everyone. If you ever want someone to have a go at it with, gimme a message and I'll be more than happy :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back