• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hey there folks let's plot!

Swan Van Gogh

F A D E I N T O Y O U
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Good day everyone! Name's Erie J and I'm here to plot, but I do have some ground rules for rping.

Rules for RPs:
-- Please be 18+
-- You must be fine with ocs and cannon x oc rps
-- I tend to play ocs primarily, but will double and play a cannon characters (I play female ocs mainly, but can play anything for cannon)
-- I will do any pairings
-- I tend to make ideas as we go along, in our rp, so that means most plots are flexible
-- I don't have a big issue on post length, but please have good grammar and spelling.

Note: If something is bold that means I'm craving it

Books:
ANY S.E. Hinton novel (The Outsiders, Rumble Fish, That was then this is now, etc.)
Dune
Lord of the Flies

Movies/TV:
Robin Hood Prince of Thieves

Merlin
Sherlock
Too many eighties movies to name (just ask)
MCU (Mostly the films)

Another note: I shall add more, but that's about it. You can pm me or reply here.

Good day everyone! Name's Erie J and I'm here to plot, but I do have some ground rules for rping.

Rules for RPs:
-- Please be 18+
-- You must be fine with ocs and cannon x oc rps
-- I tend to play ocs primarily, but will double and play a cannon characters (I play female ocs mainly, but can play anything for cannon)
-- I will do any pairings
-- I tend to make ideas as we go along, in our rp, so that means most plots are flexible
-- I don't have a big issue on post length, but please have good grammar and spelling.

Note: If something is bold that means I'm craving it

Books:
ANY S.E. Hinton novel (The Outsiders, Rumble Fish, That was then this is now, etc.)
Dune
Lord of the Flies

Movies/TV:
Robin Hood Prince of Thieves

Merlin
Sherlock
Too many eighties movies to name (just ask)
MCU (Mostly the films)

Another note: I shall add more, but that's about it. You can pm me or reply here.
I'm down to plot out an MCU rp (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back