Looking for hey, some help watching anime???

CheshireMitsu

Cheshire Cat
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
i usually download anime at school, but almost every anime website i find is blocked, and anything that isnt blocked are really small websites that they stopped making years ago (and, well......ANOTHER website that i am never going on again) so can you guys suggest me anime websites? no matter how small it is, smaller websites are more likely to be unblocked anyways

EDIT: also ill take anime suggestions too, i tend to build myself a list
some of my favorites as a reference:
Acchi Kocchi, Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun, Tokyo Ghoul, Black Butler, Blue Exorcist, Death Note

Last edited:
I have some recs, but no sites.

Paradise Kiss
Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo
Kiss Him Not Me
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
The Ancient Magus' Bride
Citrus
Gundam Unicorn
Casshern Sins
DARLING in the Fraxx
Sarazanmai
Beyond the Boundry
Land of the Lustrous
Flip Flappers
Wolf's Rain
Princess Jellyfirsh
Sanrio Boys
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Gundam Wing
Full Metal Alchemist : Brotherhood
Run with the Wind
Gundam Seed Destiny
Scum's Wish
Magic Knight Rayearth
Escaflowne

It's an anonymous browser that may let you get around the blocks/firewalls.
is it download or anything? we cant download on the chrome app store, and pretty much anything that you can download things on are blocked

No. There are some you don't have to download. You simply go to the site and put in the URL of the website you are trying to reach. I used to do this in highschool lol

No. There are some you don't have to download. You simply go to the site and put in the URL of the website you are trying to reach. I used to do this in highschool lol
well if it shows in my search history itll be bad

That's the whole point of a proxy. It's anonymous. I doubt anyone at your school even knows what it is anyway and if they did you could just play dumb. ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

But if you're that concerned you should be able to simply delete your browser history anyway?

That's the whole point of a proxy. It's anonymous. I doubt anyone at your school even knows what it is anyway and if they did you could just play dumb. ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

But if you're that concerned you should be able to simply delete your browser history anyway?
i cant delete the history, they have the chromebooks set so we cant, they can even see our deleted files history

If you want to watch anime for free, 4anime is the best site you should use. I used it and it works well. Has everything... almost everything. Let's just say they have most things.

i usually download anime at school, but almost every anime website i find is blocked, and anything that isnt blocked are really small websites that they stopped making years ago (and, well......ANOTHER website that i am never going on again) so can you guys suggest me anime websites? no matter how small it is, smaller websites are more likely to be unblocked anyways

EDIT: also ill take anime suggestions too, i tend to build myself a list
some of my favorites as a reference:
Acchi Kocchi, Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun, Tokyo Ghoul, Black Butler, Blue Exorcist, Death Note

Sounds like you'd be into stuff like AoT or Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress (which has already been suggested).

TubiTV and PlutoTV have a small selection of anime if you're okay with ads since I don't think they allow you to download their programming + you probably can't install an adblock on your school chromebook from what I understand. PlutoTV in particular has a 24/7 anime channel if I remember correctly.

My school used to block a ridiculous amount of websites, to get around it we used a VPN. I recommend downloading an app called “Betternet” it was the VPN we all used and it’s free so that’s nice 🤷🏻‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back