• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings hey peeps

yeah my grandad has a huge collection of all the old comics from when he was young so ive grown up on those and the movies of course
Faves are Loki (of course), Wolverine, Rogue and Gambit. I grew up on the 90s cartoons as well

loki is a huge fav, I've always been big with spiderman cant forget about scarlet witch
Pietro, but only the one from age of ultron movie. Wanda scares me a little with how she can manipulate ones mind.

but when shes in a battle though it's pretty impressive
Oh very. I am actually looking for someone to play loki for me, i am working on an oc that is his understudy in magic, but yet there is something, more, to their relationship than meets the eye but it needs a swift kick to get it started. It could travel thru the thor and avengers (not end game cuz havent seen it yet} movies. I do know a bit about the end game movie but only bits i wanted spoiled for myself lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back