• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hey o!

WaffleWamego

Hi! My name is Waffle, I'm looking for a fairly advanced partner! Just any kind really, short term, long term, any at all!

I'm a advanced literate person, and I've been role playing since a young age. I'm currently 17, me being 13 when I started. I type at least a minimum of two paragraphs and a maximum of five to seven. That all depends on how the RP is going though. I'd like if my partner would be able to match that amount too! I'd also like to be able to talk in OOC to them too! I'm fairly skilled at creating characters as well as plot building and world building.

A few things that I do have some rules about though.
•Nothing sexual, kinda against site rules anyway.
•Please don't force my characters into relationships without my permission.
•Please don't use yourself as a character, I don't do that.
•Please notify me if you won't be able to reply for a few days or anything like that. I understand that others do have a life and I will notify you when I will be available and unavailable.

I'm pretty much okay with any kind of gender pairing and I can portray either genders fairly easily. I usually portray males but it would be nice to portray a female once in a while. There is a few fandoms that I'm in, but I mostly like to limit myself to just original concepts. For fandoms I can do (OC x OC) (Canon x Canon) (OC x Canon) please try to limit the last one though due to various reasons.

A few of the fandoms I'm in are: Legend Of Zelda, Pokémon, Gravity Falls, Starwars, A bit of Marvel and DC, Star vs. The Forces of Evil, The Book Of Life, Bendy And The Ink Machine, Tattletail, Fallout, Skyrim, The Devil Is A Part-Timer, Blue Exorcist, Dexter, Samurai Jack, Avatar (Last Air Bender and Legend Of Kora), Corpse Party and Overwatch.(My fav.)

Anyways! Reply down below or Pm me if interested in anything!

Hi, I'm Lyraen! If you're still looking for partners I'd love to do an Avatar: The Last Airbender RP with you! It can be with canons or just with OCs in the old style world-- I'm not as familiar with LOK.

Hi, I'm Lyraen! If you're still looking for partners I'd love to do an Avatar: The Last Airbender RP with you! It can be with canons or just with OCs in the old style world-- I'm not as familiar with LOK.
Awesome! That sounds great! Oc would be fine by me. Are you looking for a particular thing with it? Like a shipping or a certain plot?

I don't have any specific ideas at the moment but we could definitely talk about a plot-- I would love to do an epic quest of some sort or something to do with an OC avatar. I'm down for anything really.

I don't have any specific ideas at the moment but we could definitely talk about a plot-- I would love to do an epic quest of some sort or something to do with an OC avatar. I'm down for anything really.
Alrighty! Maybe Pm me tomorrow? I'm super, super busy right now and it's probably gonna be a bit before I'm gonna be able to reply. I'm so sorry for the delay.

I like Avengers, Batman, Superman, DC Comics, Deadpool, Guardians of The Galaxy, anything really. I'm pretty much down for anything and open for canon and Ocs.
I'd be interested in a Justice League (the cartoon) or Guardians of the Galaxy RP if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back