• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hey Look! A Shovel!!!

MissingBolt

Inactive , But This Place Is In My Thoughts
Heyo~ Im Missing , Im Looking for a Semi-Long to Long Term Partner ,

This Threads gonna be pretty short ((Edit: I was wrong its kinda long )) as Im not too specific and Im not really gonna list many rules, only one , maybe two , as Im not gonna refuse to RP with you because you happen to post in a different style , those I will give a few disclaimers:

1. My Schedule is gonna fluxuate abit as Im a avid Steam user and DM , so occasionally Im on a normal sleep schedule , other days I might aswell be running a 3am Drive Through out my window

2. Straight off. I will not follow any 'Requires 2 Paragraphs' or 'Minimum of 300 Words' rules. The Fact is that can be incredibly strenuous , as , I type as much as I see fit , Im not really a lazy replier , unless Im playing a game such as Killing Floor 2 and you still want me to reply , in which I have 50 Seconds to take care of in-game upgrades and reply , otherwise , Im pretty good about it.

3.My Grammar is shit , if you cant tell , and I have a weird habit of capitalizing words I feel of are significance ((Not something I do on purpose))

Those are my personal disclaimers , and otherwise I have my rule(s)

1. Im sorry but if we're roleplaying in a fandom universe , Im not accepting of canon characters being used. if they're mentioned thats fine , as , story y'know? but Im not gonna use a canon character , and if we're roleplaying , you wont be either , Im sorry~

And Now Onto Preferences , or 'Settings'

So I dont really drop out pre-made prompts or pairings unless requested , because I like to work something out with whomever Im Partnered with , so all I can really include here is my preferences.

1.So This is Less of a Preference , but Im a huge sap so I tend to do pretty well in Romance Oriented Settings

2.Following up on the Last one , Im down for any pairing , that being MxM , or MxF as I just kinda stick to play a male , as in my preference ((probably due to lack of reference )) Im really shitty as playing a female =T

3.I can do , and do enjoy combat oriented stories , though due to that being honor system oriented please dont push your character to godly standards. if its in a world where we/you have abilities , then showing off in the beginning abit is fine , I do the same thing~

Any other preferences I have I cant really think of at the moment , so this may be edited in the future.

Anyway , sorry this post is set up so weird , I know the so called 'Settings could probably be merged with the disclaimers , but as many people have it set up where they list things like prompts , I figured it would make it easier for people-- anyway if your interested , toss me a PM or drop a reply in here~

Love to maybe think of something with you! Just message me!! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back