• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

HEY! I am looking for an RP partner :D

hitotsudake

Kommandant von die 101th Pzg. div. Nord
>Hello fellow Roleplayers<

Well, I couldn't really say that iam "new" around here but it doesnt really matter, (Maybe yes, but screw it (>_>))I've been around here for a while and now iam coming back on Roleplaying, so I guess it is a good idea to start slowlyyyyyy...

Anyways, I am looking for a partner to play a Roleplay with me, so if you are looking for a Roleplay partner as well, then, look the litte list i've made of the Roleplays I am up to ( ;) ):

1. War Roleplays (RP's based on world wars or litte wars alike...)
  2. Romantic Roleplays (<3)(Well, I gotta be honest (':3) I do like things about love and romantism ( :P ))
  3. Survival Roleplays (Zombie survival... or just the good old classic island survival(B'))
  4. Fantasy Roleplays (I guess I really don't need to put a description here do I? (-n-))
  5. "Teen life" Roleplays (I kinda like being myself on a RP (>u>))

->ACHTUNG!<- ( :o ) (attention)

Well, I am not really after the "Detailed Roleplay" style... so yeah... (To be honest i don't even know how to do it T_T)

OKAY,Enought of talking, lets get to the point

Okay, if you want to be my litte RP partner (<3), PM me or just comment something here
:D

(>u>)cyaaaaaa

(:B)*waiting*

[QUOTE="Kazuka Rikiya]I'll rp with you if you don't mind it being MxM?

[/QUOTE]
Well no.

It depents on what is it about ( :P )

[QUOTE="Kazuka Rikiya]I only rp in PM's :o I lose track of threads too easy

[/QUOTE]
oooo lol xD

okay then, what you suggest?

[QUOTE="Kazuka Rikiya]An rp in PM? .o.

[/QUOTE]
yeaaaahhhh (>u>)

but, what is it going to be about?

[QUOTE="Kazuka Rikiya]I didn't think that was your only idea to be honest, but I can think of something for you then.

[/QUOTE]
it is because I am a litte tired now xD but I can think of something later ( ;) )

[QUOTE="Kazuka Rikiya]I'll work on something as well.

[/QUOTE]
but for now, iam going o sleep (OuO)

good night(Z_Z)

I can do 1,2, and 4

Although I could do three but post apoctilipict (TERRIBLE SPELLING)

And 5 on one condition, If its a bit of a romance story too

I can do all 5, and SPECIALLY NUMBER ONE

IVE BEEN CRAVING FOR A PHILIPPINE-AMERICAN WAR SETTING BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER IDEA IN MIND-

//I prefer roleplaying in pms too

Meiima said:
I can do all 5, and SPECIALLY NUMBER ONE
IVE BEEN CRAVING FOR A PHILIPPINE-AMERICAN WAR SETTING BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER IDEA IN MIND-

//I prefer roleplaying in pms too
Wellllll, yeah thats a nice idea (8))

*googles philipine-american war*

Although i don't know about it ( O.o )

But surelly we can make something out (^.^)

SilverSolis said:
I can do 1,2, and 4
Although I could do three but post apoctilipict (TERRIBLE SPELLING)

And 5 on one condition, If its a bit of a romance story too
Well, it is actually up to you if you don't mind xD you can choose it and we could arrange something out :D

If you dont mind I am up for doing the 5. of course, with romance and stuff (>u>)

[QUOTE="Hans Von Guttenkrieg]Well, it is actually up to you if you don't mind xD you can choose it and we could arrange something out :D
If you dont mind I am up for doing the 5. of course, with romance and stuff (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
Well I honestly prefer fantasy over anything else, but romance fantasy is alright with me too.

SilverSolis said:
Well I honestly prefer fantasy over anything else, but romance fantasy is alright with me too.
Well, what you mean by "romance fantasy"?(*^*)

You mean with dragons and a princess? (>>)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back