hey ho

chaotics

meme connoisseur
hello to everyone! i'm chaotic and i'm a n00b

i've been into roleplaying for well over a decade now and have been a part of multiple forums of a similar nature, but i've only found this site very recently so i hope i'll be able to adjust.

outside of roleplaying i like learning about space, dinosaurs and languages! irl i'm a 22 year old uni student doing a japanese language degree and dreaming of one day owning a dog.

here's hoping i can stay active on here!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

thanks for the welcome! heh, it's hard to find a person who's into rp and /doesn't/ like romance. it's everyone's guilty pleasure it seems!

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Hello and welcome to RpN! *throws confetti around everywhere* What kind of dog do you want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back