Hey guys!

spacient

hey guys so i just joined and i think i like this place already

i'm not sure if you know this site that i'm talking about - feral front - but i've been on there for yeeeears. it's where i got my start in forum roleplaying and i've been doing this for about 8 years now

i just needed a change is all. i've seen all the cliche threads, and i'm kinda over it. now it's time to see what this site offers. also, i love how organized this place it. everything is easy to find and it isn't overly-complicated

i'd still love to meet a couple of you who are more comfortable with this place

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

haha thanks - i think we would probably get along with our styles

uhh question? why are there just subforums of characters? i can't imagine we need to pre-make characters and get them accepted??

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^
As for the characters, most group RPs require you to submit a character sheet to be accepted, or simply for reference :3

thanks fam, i got it cleared up a little earlier on another thread. i'm so used to keeping all the info - intro, plot, cs', and the rp together all in one thread if necessary. so seeing entire subpages specifically to put these threads was a little strange to me

Hiiii and welcome! I'm Alex, nice to meetcha! I'm a dork, sorta shy, and kinda weird. (Just a little bit)

What kinda of roleplay are you interested in? What's your favorite book/who's your favorite author?

Hey i'm sam

Hmm i love dantasy threads, but i spend a lot of time doing pokemon stuff too

As for my fav book i think it has to be It's Kind of a Funny Story by ned vizzini. I really relate to the protag, to say the least

I'm not sure i have a favorite author, although i have a lot of respect for james patterson and rick riordan

Haha thanks, i'd like to think i'm pretty experienced. I still like to stick to casual-ish stuff. Maybe i'll get in a paragraph or two, but advanced stufd is too involved. I just wanna have fun, y'know?

So what kind of rps are you into??

Mostly anything really. Some adventure and slice of life.
Though psychological role plays are something I want to try out in due time.

Hey i'm sam

Hmm i love dantasy threads, but i spend a lot of time doing pokemon stuff too

As for my fav book i think it has to be It's Kind of a Funny Story by ned vizzini. I really relate to the protag, to say the least

I'm not sure i have a favorite author, although i have a lot of respect for james patterson and rick riordan
Cool! I've never been much of a Pokémon fan myself haha

hey guys so i just joined and i think i like this place already

i'm not sure if you know this site that i'm talking about - feral front - but i've been on there for yeeeears. it's where i got my start in forum roleplaying and i've been doing this for about 8 years now

i just needed a change is all. i've seen all the cliche threads, and i'm kinda over it. now it's time to see what this site offers. also, i love how organized this place it. everything is easy to find and it isn't overly-complicated

i'd still love to meet a couple of you who are more comfortable with this place
hey, just looking through some interesting rpers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back