Hey Everyone!

Sxm.Quentiin

New Americana
Hey, everyone! My name is Sam if you couldn't tell by my username. My middle name is Quentin, which explains the second half. I'm new to this site, but I'm no stranger to roleplaying. I used to be an avid roleplayer on a website called Swizeo, but I've no idea what happened to that place. That was a few years ago, though, and I like to think that after my little hiatus, I've matured quite a bit in both my writing and temperament.

Some things to know about me are, I'm a sixteen-year-old junior in high school with quite the pension for theatre. The theatre is my first love and being on stage gives me the best feeling in the world. I also dabble a little bit in the art of cosplay -- I recently won my very first cosplay competition as a humanized version of Scar from The Lion King. I'm very into writing, which should be fairly obvious considering I'm here, and I love to sing. I've been singing since I was around six. I guess you could say I'm a natural born performer.

I haven't roleplayed in quite some time, but I do remember that some of my favorite genres were romance, horror, adventure, mystery, and paranormal. Feel free to comment on this thread and/or send me a message once I make my 10 posts. :)

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Did I hear Scar? :lenny:

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back