Hey Everyone.

Emiya Shin

Just a dumbo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yo. I'm Emiya Shin. I hail from an old anime song site called Gendou Anime Music, where it has a small RP community there. I decided to expand my horizons, and began to seek out other forums for RPing, and that's when Google led to me here. Initially, I was kind of reluctant to join here, but eh I did anyway... After reading a futuristic RP called OASIS :x

I can be referred as Emiya, or by the initial E.S.. I have some experience when it comes to RPing (not going to say how long :x ), but I still think that it is not enough IMO, judging how advanced this forum is (them BBCodes yo). I do mostly Simple RPs, but I can do Detailed RPs as well as Casual ones. Since I have a full time job, I decided not to join a Detailed RP, unless the provided story and settings are very interesting :x

When it comes to settings, I'm more of a Realistic (Present Day) and Futuristic (Sci-Fi, Apocalypse) person. I can do Fantasy, but don't expect me to develop much especially on the plot and settings, as I'm just simply tag along with the story and perhaps develop my character's relations with the others. As for writing plots, I think I'm just about subpar, but I can help expanding the settings, especially it is Realistic or Futuristic based RPs.

Whoops. I guess I have written too much haha. Anyway, good day everyone :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Well hey, welcome to the site, and I'm glad you're looking to make yourself a better roleplayer. This is a pretty friendly community, and we're all happy to welcome you to the site. If you have any questions, feel free to join us in the chat, or ask any of the staff members, fellows, or other members, we'd all be glad to help. And again, welcome to RPN

Hey fellas, thanks for the warm welcome :x

Yeah, even though I do have some experience in RPing (I have joined about 20 or more RPs, ruined at least 3 to 5 of them in my early days, didn't did well in a couple of more, some of them just me tagging along etc :x ), thus I think that I should start from the ground up especially joining in a new RPing community such as this one.

I'll try to interact more, though I'm more of a lurker/observing person before I ask/post :x

And hello welian :x Indoctrinate... We'll see about that :x

Ughghghgh I'm late to the party X_X

So... here's this.

Hello @Emiya Shin ,

proxy.php

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules and User Restrictions. After you have done that, you can head over to the Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You can create new roleplays for one on one or group settings, propose your own ideas, and join other roleplays!

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates or Questions & Information. And I am always willing to answer any questions you may have.

Happy roleplaying!

Now back to sleep I goooooooo

Thank you everyone, and thanks for the starter sword :x (though I more on guns :x )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back