Hey Everyone ! Looking to get something up and running

Subz3r09

during the last couple of months ive been craving to rp for a while but i've never had people willing enough to do it and i've learnt the system cogent for dm'ing so i would be able to dm but i would like a group of players who can also dm and can just think of a plot and one shot campaign on the spot !

The way i want to do this is by using skype to talk for large amounts and to better express and explain things

The skill level doesn't matter as i'd like to be with some people who are learing and i have one friend on board already

but if your willing to dm,teach or just have the patience i'd happily accept you in or join !

i would like to have someone who can teach official dungeons and dragons otherwise i can take a group using cogent with some referring here and there.

so to sum up i'm looking for player/dms or a already pre made group looking for at least two more people who are literally available at any time wanting to play an rpg

Subz3r09 said:
during the last couple of months ive been craving to rp for a while but i've never had people willing enough to do it and i've learnt the system cogent for dm'ing so i would be able to dm but i would like a group of players who can also dm and can just think of a plot and one shot campaign on the spot !
The way i want to do this is by using skype to talk for large amounts and to better express and explain things

The skill level doesn't matter as i'd like to be with some people who are learing and i have one friend on board already

but if your willing to dm,teach or just have the patience i'd happily accept you in or join !

i would like to have someone who can teach official dungeons and dragons otherwise i can take a group using cogent with some referring here and there.

so to sum up i'm looking for player/dms or a already pre made group looking for at least two more people who are literally available at any time wanting to play an rpg
Would you like to help me out with setting up and co dming my rp, Relklim?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never played an actual rp game, so I'll need your help there--unless you're ok with just doing a freestyle rp.

neither have i but i feel ready for it, if by freestyle you mean making stuff up in the moment then yes i would be happy to.

and i do apologise but your website is not opening atm, would you be able to explain what Relklim is please ?

Try typing "Relklim" in the search bar on the top right hand corner. Sorry about that. I don't have a website. I am relatively new to this and am still figuring it out, so I assumed that adding a link would directly take you to my rp.( :P )

hmmm that doesn't work either how strange... well i'm more than happy to talk more (how ever you wish to do so) and answer any questions you may have regarding the development of your rp (^.^)

I find I have to do it twice for some reason, when you do it a second time type it in the bar under "posted by member" and if the name pops up before you're done, click it and hit enter, if that doesn't work, I'll share my stuff here.

Wait! I got it! look in your news feed! You'll definitely find it there! I totally forgot you were following me! It's detailed.

got it and read it and i like the base idea of it and would love to help you develop this further ,is there a more private way of talking so that i can discuss details ?

There is private messaging (PM) but I don't like it. Besides, since it is not ready (and I say so in the Out Of Character Chat "OOC") No one is going to be rping yet.

PM sends me email--which I don't want--and I've tried but failed to find a solution for it.

Subz3r09 said:
got it and read it and i like the base idea of it and would love to help you develop this further ,is there a more private way of talking so that i can discuss details ?
You're pretty fast.

i get the brief idea of things quickly haha

one thing i picked up on is that the heigths for your races are these literally dead on these values or are they like averages ? if you get what i mean ?

Subz3r09 said:
i get the brief idea of things quickly haha
one thing i picked up on is that the heigths for your races are these literally dead on these values or are they like averages ? if you get what i mean ?
averages. it gives players an idea of the size of their races without being too restrictive. They also get an idea of what is the "norm" in Relklim.

yeah alright cool i was just going to say use the values loosely as you want the rper to have more control over their options but yeah thats good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back