• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ▼ hetero | 1x1

cry baby

quality trash
Hey guys, I'm posting from my phone so I'm gonna keep this pretty short and simple.

▼ At least one solid paragraph a response.
▼ Please be 18+. I'm a 26 year old adult, I just feel more comfortable with older people.
▼ I'm gonna get the shun bell for this, but I'm only interested in playing a female main lead in a hetero relationship right now. I could possibly do male x male though with a good plot.
▼ Please kind of have an idea of what you'd like when you message me. Also, please message me unless you're new to the site.

So right now, I'm really only interested in some slice of life, light fantasy stuff. High school, college, childhood friends, opposites attract, co workers, strange towns, demons and witches, overly religious towns, etc.

I am looking, have a Hometown plot on my thread if you are still looking for some Slice of Life stuff. Let me know.

I am looking, have a Hometown plot on my thread if you are still looking for some Slice of Life stuff. Let me know.
Heheh, is my username not familiar Will? :P We already have each other on Discord with this plot!

Well aren't you lucky.

How would you feel about a winter themes plot that involved a town full of ice witches, and the head witches daughter needed to marry and make untainted by magic so she could gain access to her fill power. Plot twist the male is the only summer wizard left in exsistance??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back