• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hetalia

Gattoblu

いつも眠い😪
Hello! I've really been feeling some Hetalia lately. In particular I'd be interested in playing Spain and with regards to ships and stuff like that, we can do whatever you like! I just haven't done Hetalia in a while and I'm always somehow sucked back into the fandom haha :')

Stuff/rules

• I can be very literate. When I get into a roleplay I'm really passionate and I sometimes get carried away. I'm not expecting a novel in response but I'd really appreciate something I can sink my teeth into. If your replies are too short I most likely won't continue the roleplay, sorry :/
  • I only roleplay males unless I need to rp females for side characters and such.
  • I live in England and I'm aware that many people on this site live in America, but it hasn't caused any problems in the past so hopefully this shouldn't matter ^^
  • I'm not asking for you to be over 18 or anything like that because I am fairly young myself haha
  • Please follow the site rules e.g. no smut etc.
  • I'm a sucker for memes and headcanons so prepare yourself for that :')
  • I love to talk OOC and have some banter with my partner. I don't bite I promise xD
  • I'm looking for something cute and fluffy!
If anyone is interested, drop a message below or throw me a PM and we can talk ^^
With regards to pairings I honestly don't mind. You could use a canon character or an OC, it's completely up to you! ^^

I'd love to play Greece, as he reminds me of myself in real life, but I'm unsure if he and Italy wil fit together, so can you give me a list of popular ships between Italy?

Hello! I've really been feeling some Hetalia lately. In particular I'd be interested in playing Spain and with regards to ships and stuff like that, we can do whatever you like! I just haven't done Hetalia in a while and I'm always somehow sucked back into the fandom haha :')

Stuff/rules

• I can be very literate. When I get into a roleplay I'm really passionate and I sometimes get carried away. I'm not expecting a novel in response but I'd really appreciate something I can sink my teeth into. If your replies are too short I most likely won't continue the roleplay, sorry :/
  • I only roleplay males unless I need to rp females for side characters and such.
  • I live in England and I'm aware that many people on this site live in America, but it hasn't caused any problems in the past so hopefully this shouldn't matter ^^
  • I'm not asking for you to be over 18 or anything like that because I am fairly young myself haha
  • Please follow the site rules e.g. no smut etc.
  • I'm a sucker for memes and headcanons so prepare yourself for that :')
  • I love to talk OOC and have some banter with my partner. I don't bite I promise xD
  • I'm looking for something cute and fluffy!
If anyone is interested, drop a message below or throw me a PM and we can talk ^^
With regards to pairings I honestly don't mind. You could use a canon character or an OC, it's completely up to you! ^^
Hello! I know I'm very late to the game, but I've been looking for possible Hetalia RP's and I'd absolutely love to do an RP with Spain, if you're still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back