• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hetalia

ShipInTheNight

One Time Luck
Hello!

Basically what the title says...Hetalia. I have once again been sucked back into this fandom and I cannot see myself being saved until I have roleplayed as a stereotypical representation of a country!

But first!

Things about me and other stuff
  1. I live in England, which means that there may be a bit of a time difference; but hopefully we can work around it!
  2. One-liners make me want to sob in a corner and contemplate the meaning of life. Honestly, getting a one-liner is like giving me a tea with no sugar in it. And fair enough if you don't like sugar in your tea, but I do. Please accept my British comparison to the upset caused by one-liners; hopefully you understand ^^
  3. I like to write a lot. I like to go into intricate detail; what is my character thinking? How are they standing when they speak? What tone are they using and what expression do their eyes suggest? I love writing about tiny little things like that, and I would absolutely love it if my partner could do so too. I like to lose myself in the story and become enveloped in a world that isn't mine-surely that's what this website is for? :)
  4. Smut is a no-no. Sure, I love a good bit of romance and I'm sure you do too, but smut is just a bit...no. Strictly PG 13 because roleplay is not all about romance. I want character development, and the exploration of emotions instead of two people flatly stating "I love you".
  5. I am currently preparing for exams, so I may not be on all the time. But alas, I am in dire need of an escape and thus I have created this thread. Please respect that real life comes first. I will also be totally cool with you doing the same as I know everyone on this site cannot be on here constantly.
  6. I'm really not bothered when it comes to non-hetero ships. You wanna rp MxM? Sure. Your character doesn't have a set gender? Sweet. But I only roleplay as males, so I'm sorry if this is a problem! D:
Okay, so down to the juicy stuff. I am really in the mood to roleplay Spain. I don't know why. He's so enthusiastic and fun and I love it! I'd love a cute roleplay with lots of character development and things that will make me smile because the weather in England is terrible and I need cheering up!

If you want an example of my writing feel free to ask and if you're interested, drop a message below or send me a PM. I don't bite, I promise! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back