• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hetalia?

Gattoblu

いつも眠い😪
Hello :)

I have recently been sucked into the Hetalia fandom...and I have also developed a love for some certain ships

I think America and England is the most adorable ship ever :)
And if you weren't interested in that I thought it would be really cool to do a pirate England x Spain kind of thing because...Pirates are awesome and I also really like this ship xD

If anyone is interested, I'm honestly not fussed however we do it. I'm all up for ideas like AUs and such but I just want to rp something cute and fluffy <3

If MxM isn't your thing, and you're still interested, I'm all up for genderbending or whatnot if you'd prefer to do a heterosexual ship. But I'd really like to roleplay as England ^-^

I'm from England myself, so there might be a bit of a time difference muddle, so I apologise in advance about that! D:

With regards to post length, I'm not really fussed as long as it's not too short. I find it hard to reply if I have nothing to work with and I tend to write quite a lot :3

If you're interested, hit me up with a message!

Last edited:
Hello :)

I have recently been sucked into the Hetalia fandom...and I have also developed a love for some certain ships

I think America and England is the most adorable ship ever :)
And if you weren't interested in that I thought it would be really cool to do a pirate England x Spain kind of thing because...Pirates are awesome and I also really like this ship xD

If anyone is interested, I'm honestly not fussed however we do it. I'm all up for ideas like AUs and such but I just want to rp something cute and fluffy <3

If MxM isn't your thing, and you're still interested, I'm all up for genderbending or whatnot if you'd prefer to do a heterosexual ship. But I'd really like to roleplay as England ^-^

I'm from England myself, so there might be a bit of a time difference muddle, so I apologise in advance about that! D:

With regards to post length, I'm not really fussed as long as it's not too short. I find it hard to reply if I have nothing to work with and I tend to write quite a lot :3

If you're interested, hit me up with a message!
Ignoring the username, I LOVE Hetalia and would absolutely adore playing against England with America!

If your still looking for a America I can play a pretty good one. I don't mind fluff and sadly my past England RP partner left me a while ago ;_;....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back