• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hetalia Traveling Circus

@Brianna Ackerman What she said ^^^

You can play as Fem and 2P characters :3

Last edited by a moderator:
To be entirely honest, due to exams and weird stuff, I totally forgot to come on ._.;;;

Hope I didn't cause any complications ^^; I'll try to catch up quickly

Kenzimalija said:
To be entirely honest, due to exams and weird stuff, I totally forgot to come on ._.;;;
Hope I didn't cause any complications ^^; I'll try to catch up quickly
It's no problem at all ^^ Exams are coming up this week for me as well. Also by the way, on the other you know what *wiggles brows suggestively* another rper seems to want to rp with you, they even finished a bio already xD ha she seems to have beaten me to it.

Rachel28 said:
It's no problem at all ^^ Exams are coming up this week for me as well. Also by the way, on the other you know what *wiggles brows suggestively* another rper seems to want to rp with you, they even finished a bio already xD ha she seems to have beaten me to it.
Yeeah I saw that andwasntreallysurehowtohandleit-- ;7;

Kenzimalija said:
Yeeah I saw that andwasntreallysurehowtohandleit-- ;7;
Kenzimalija said:
Also because she made a made-up country...
xD Yeah I wasn't quite sure if I should have been the one who told her about the other slot filled up, I mean even though it was a 1x1 I wouldn't mind doing it with another person, but she did a made-up country- I wouldn't usually have a problem with it, but you're more comfortable with canon so we have to decline her ( I could ask her to rp with me though, she seems to want to rp Gakuen too ^w^ )

Rachel28 said:
xD Yeah I wasn't quite sure if I should have been the one who told her about the other slot filled up, I mean even though it was a 1x1 I wouldn't mind doing it with another person, but she did a made-up country- I wouldn't usually have a problem with it, but you're more comfortable with canon so we have to decline her ( I could ask her to rp with me though, she seems to want to rp Gakuen too ^w^ )
Okay, then I'll go into business mode and do the declining xD

There is the possibility that she'll make another app for a real country - in that case, should we accept her?

Kenzimalija said:
Okay, then I'll go into business mode and do the declining xD
There is the possibility that she'll make another app for a real country - in that case, should we accept her?
xD Okay go ahead and go business mode. If you'd like to accept if she does makes an application with a real country, then it's fine, but either way I'm pretty much okay as well ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back