• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hetalia Traveling Circus

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]So I forgot to ask. Is this story set in modern times? Now?? Or older? For some reason I keep thinking about the black Butler times..

[/QUOTE]
Hello~ this is pretty much modern it seems ^^ I'm excited to have you join the roleplay on whatever character you choose.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Oh, thanks! :3

[/QUOTE]
Welcome but you should wait for Kenzimalija's response to be sure >_< So have you decided on a character? :)

@katrash @Rachel28 Sorry if you guys were waiting on me! Also, sorry if I domineered too much over the scene-- I was just trying to get things rolling, I guess. ^^'

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I have decided on an older Iceland! I finally decided, yay me.

[/QUOTE]
Wow~ I see, that's great! ( :) )

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Can someone fill me in on what everyone is doing? Also should I make up an excuse as to why Emil hasn't been doing much?

[/QUOTE]
Sure! Right now, Alfred, Feliciano and Chun-yan are out on the town. Matthew is currently unconscious in an alley somewhere ( )': ). Arthur and Ivan are still on campgrounds, and Gilbert has yet to enter so I'm not too sure what they're up to. :P And as for an excuse, you can if you want-- either way I think you'd get by okay.

crowdays said:
Sure! Right now, Alfred, Feliciano and Chun-yan are out on the town. Matthew is currently unconscious in an alley somewhere ( )': ). Arthur and Ivan are still on campgrounds, and Gilbert has yet to enter so I'm not too sure what they're up to. :P And as for an excuse, you can if you want-- either way I think you'd get by okay.
Why is he in an Alley!?

Thanks! But was there ever a time skip?

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Ok, thanks! I was trying to find someone to interact with, is Ivan open?

[/QUOTE]
Yep! He's just chillin' in his tent, planning how to scare the pants off Feli and Chun Yan when they show up :3

Kenzimalija said:
Yep! He's just chillin' in his tent, planning how to scare the pants off Feli and Chun Yan when they show up :3
Oh my (' :) ) >> (^U^) that makes me laugh a bit xD

@Magical Squid Senpai Love your portrayal of Iceland~! (<3) He's cheerier than usual- probably because he never met Norway xD ( No offense to Lukas~ I think he's precious ) If I hadn't knew from the start that you were doing Emil I would have thought it was his 2p version, but like I said it's really nice, and his role in the circus is quite fancy as well. Great job~! I love your bio, Chun-Yan will probably be quite happy to see Emil in person, because of their heights- if you know what I mean ( ;) )

Rachel28 said:
Oh my (' :) ) >> (^U^) that makes me laugh a bit xD
@Magical Squid Senpai Love your portrayal of Iceland~! (<3) He's cheerier than usual- probably because he never met Norway xD ( No offense to Lukas~ I think he's precious ) If I hadn't knew from the start that you were doing Emil I would have thought it was his 2p version, but like I said it's really nice, and his role in the circus is quite fancy as well. Great job~! I love your bio, Chun-Yan will probably be quite happy to see Emil in person, because of their heights- if you know what I mean ( ;) )
Aw, thanks! I think he would act the same even if he was with Norway. I just forgot to add him into the bio...

I just thought since he was older he could kinda be out of that gloomy grumpy teenage year.

Also if Chun-Yan says anything about his height then he will have to fight her to the death.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Aw, thanks! I think he would act the same even if he was with Norway. I just forgot to add him into the bio...
I just thought since he was older he could kinda be out of that gloomy grumpy teenage year.

Also if Chun-Yan says anything about his height then he will have to fight her to the death.

[/QUOTE]
It's alright- it gives another person who wants to join as Norway a chance to do their own bio and such ^^

Well being pass one's teenage years could really be a good reason for him not to be grumpy anymore~ So nice thinking!

It's a bit funny that Icey is older than Mattie though he he, I'm a bit amused with that fact- just ignore this sentence.

Well Chun-Yan will probably just think he's adorable and won't mention about the height- just to be safe xD

I'm sorry for being so inactive, guys; got the whole stupid writers block thing going on. I'll try to post something decent ASAP ^^;;;

Kenzimalija said:
I'm sorry for being so inactive, guys; got the whole stupid writers block thing going on. I'll try to post something decent ASAP ^^;;;
It's no problem~ ^^ School just started last morning so it's going to be pretty hectic for me, hope you recover from the writer's block~

Brianna Ackerman] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17553-kenzimalija/ said:
@Kenzimalija[/URL] are we allowed to roleplay as gender-bent characters? Such as a gem!Germany ?
I'm not the one organizing this roleplay- but yes you can be gender-bent characters or Nyo!Countries~ ^_^ I'm playing Nyo!China

Users who are viewing this thread

Back