• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hetalia, the Children of America

The thing is, that in Utah Shorts and Hoodie is all weather gear. No matter how cold it is to wear shorts and how hot it is to wear a hoodie, people will be wearing them.

Yah, it's probably because the weather can change practically instantly LOL. One second it's hailing and the next the sun is coming out.

But even when it's been solidly snowing for weeks, people still wear shorts and a hoodie.

Same. But in the Spring and Fall, it can get pretty crazy. You never know what the weather is going to be like. Fall is usually windy but not all the time. Spring usually rains, but it can also snow, sometimes it does both. There are also massive windstorms every once in a while. Not quite Twisters but they can do some damage. There are also sometimes proper Tornados but those are pretty rare. Oh yah, Utah is also super rich. The Majority of Utahns are Middle Class and the State Government is one of very few in the Nation that doesn't run a massive deficit, rely on Federal Handouts, and the even rarer attribute of being completely debt free. Utah is also the Industrial Banking Center of the world and is the home of several tech companies and the birthplace of a few of them. The UofU has arguably the best Video Game Design program in the Nation, has long been a leader in computer science, and BYU has one of the greatest schools for Animation. This actually makes Utah a Tech Giant and it is consistently growing the Tech Industry here. It also might go a little bit to explain why we are so nerdy.

That's cool. Charlotte, the biggest city in NC, is topped only by New York for it's stock market. And the airport there is the third biggest in the country.

Nice. We've also got a really strategically important Airport. It's a hub for Delta.

I live in the worst place ever if there's ever anything invasion. The entire area I live in is covered with military bases, airports, and the like.

I live next to one of the most strategic Air Force Bases in the nation. It is one of three logistical centers that the Air Force operates.

Eh, not like they are gonna get that far unless something really goes wrong, I'm pretty deep inland.

Oh yah, that reminds me, Utah is one of two states that have National Guard Special Forces. The other is Alabama. Then again, they're not all stationed in Utah, they've got other bases. But they are headquartered in Utah.

Cool, anyway, we need to have enough people to start the RP One or two more should do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back