• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hetalia, the Children of America

MrThe

Mystery Man
Roleplay Type(s)
This is going to be an RP where it is just like Hetalia, only instead of countries you play as one of the 50 states. It's going to be AMAZING! I can't wait! I know, pretty short interest check but it's a pretty simple concept.

You can pick any number of states that you want and in fact multiple characters are encouraged. I will be playing as the United States itself, the father of the 50 states. As well as my home state of Utah. That leaves 49 for the rest of you to choose from.

So do I. I feel sad for people who don't even have a little state pride. I once had a friend from North Carolina he was pretty cool. Really into break dancing.

That's too bad, you should visit sometime. I've never been to the south. But I have been back East, only to the Mid-Atlantic though, New York City, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Virginia to be precise. Mostly Pennsylvania and Maryland though.

Word of advice: stay in Florida and above. Don't go to Alabama or Mississippi. South Carolina is pushing it, but it's fine. When you meet someone nice Southerner, they are legitimately the nicest people you will ever meet. Like Texas. People in Texas are so nice!

LOL ok. I'll keep that in mind. Now I just need a picture that personifies Utah.

Somewhat plain? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You are funny. You really do need to visit Utah. Also, the personifications are meant to represent the people, not the geography of the country.

Just look up, pictures of Utah, you'll see that the Landscape is far from plain, it's absolutely stunning.

LOL ok sounds good. You are forgiven. Utah is going to be the super nice one that gets along with everyone except for Nevada. He is also going to be super outdoorsy and hardworking. Always being super busy. He's also going to be Ultra Nerdy and play video games a lot.

Ah, yes. I already know what Nevada's gonna be. Very outgoing, very good with the ladies, and insanely rich. I'll also take South Carolina. Very aggressive, extremely stubborn, but ultimately insecure.

Kk. I'm probably going to take Idaho too, Utah and Idaho are best buddies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back