• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hetalia RP anyone?~

AstronomyNerd

Hey, so it’s about midnight and I’m really bored. I honestly won’t bore any of you people with any details like rules or anything, I just really wanna roleplay some Hetalia.

So the ships I’m interested in are below; my preferred role is boldened and yours is underlined. (<3 means I’m really craving this ship rn)

Romano x Spain <3

Romano x Prussia

Italy x Germany <3

America x Russia

America x England

France x England

Canada x Prussia

America x 2p!America <3

There’s probably a bunch of other things I ship, but these are the ones I can think of. PM me or reply here if you’re interested!

(Please I’ve been really bored recently)

Oh thank you! I’d love to roleplay with you! PM me when you get the chance (I can’t yet with the whole 10 post thing)

I may be able to do 2P!America, failing that Nyo!Russia? Would you be willing to rp over discord or email?

Hey! If you’re still looking for an RP partner, I’m definitely interested! I generally RP as England if it’s Hetalia, so I’d love either FrUK or USUK (pretty standard, I know lol). I can be contacted here I believe (new to this platform, forgive my slowness)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back