• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Hetalia:A brand new world

America: Don't do it, little dudette! Astraea is evil!

Astrana: Who are you? (points to America)

America: WHAT?!?! DX

Astraea cringed and then promptly smacked the much larger American in the face with her trusty shovel. "Stay out of this Sandwich! I like my other brother far better than you! And I've only met him once!"

Astraea looked at America like he was insane. "Dude! What the heck is wrong with you! I'll hit you again for insulting Canada!"

Canada: (whispers) It's okay, it happens a lot...

Kumajiro: Who are you?

Canada: (whispers) I'm Canada T.T

Astrana: (goes up to Canada), Wow, a bear! May I pet him, mister? :)

America: We're on our way to let all my people vote! But it's not up to me, it's my people's and leader's decision! Democracy rules!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! xD

Germany: (growls, until he couldn't handle it anymore) EVERYVONE SHUT UP!!! VE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING ABOUT HOW TO MAKE ZE VORLD BETTER, NOT BEING DUMMKOPFS! NOW FOLLOW THE RULES!!!

Astraea squeaked in terror and clung to America before realizing what was going on. "I-i um, I wasn't scared." She muttered and moved towards the door to leave.

Astraea looked just about as terrified as Astrana, so she hid behind and italian.

"Spero che non mi uccide!" She whispered.

Italy: (two girls, one very pretty and other very adorable, hide behind him) Oh, ciao! La Germania non ti farà del male, lui è molto bello! Sono l'Italia, è un piacere conoscerti bellas!

Germany: Vhat?

Astrana: Hey, are you the (uses hand quotes) "potato eater" my brother Romano told me about?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Astraea turned and ran, fairly certain no one would try and stop her as she opened a door.

[/QUOTE]
I don't know how to reply to this. Do you want someone to run after you?

Tanzia was at the meeting with everyone else. She agreed with Germany even though she was talking to her friends(the countries that surround hers) and feeling weird after Nigeria winked at her. Then she saw a tiny country trying to leave the meeting,"Oh no she doesn't. If I'm stuck here with these freaks she is too. Tanzia got up and went after the country 'accidentally' slapping Germany across the face as she sprinted by to grab the little country.(sorry i was gone)

@Echo Dreamsong @Greekgeek1213

Cool :)

Astrana: (runs after Astraea and Tanzia, as she was afraid of what America would do to her and was confused about what the other countries were talking about) H-hey, wait!

Astrana: No, please stay! You're the only friend I've ever made, and I don't want you to leave just yet. Please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back