• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hetalia 1x1 anyone? ^-^

sxrxnlty

Tinkerbell
I'll tell you about me

1. My name is Serenity, but everyone I know calls me Writer
  2. Anime is amazing!
  3. I've been roleplaying for 3 years now
  4. I'm a semi-literate person, so no one liners or text rp, use somewhat proper grammar

Characters I am willing to play but I most definitely will be open for more

America++++++

Canada++

France+++

England++++

Prussia+++++

Italy++++++

Romano++

Germany+++

Characters I would like you to be able to play, but you are free to have suggestions on who you would like to be

America

France

Germany

Italy

Britain

Prussia

I am 100% up for having OCs and 2p!s I am also up for doing multiple pairs, such as Canonx1OC and Canonx2OC or CanonxCanon and CanonxOc, etc.

Plots:

America whom had decided to go on an adventure, got lost due to his failure to follow a simple path. He ended up on a small island with very few people, but he was unconscious at the time. He was taken into shelter by OC who seems rather suspicious with a secret that america wanted to find out. That secret just so happened to be that she was a werewolf.

Germany and OC grew up as childhoods friends, only to be separated during their sophmore year of highschool. Now they are adults and OC moved back to their hometown after a horrible heartbreak. The two are reunited, but 1 thing that comes as a surprise is that OC has a child. Meaning that if Germany wants OC he has to be willing to take care of the child and act as a step father.

Britain and OC are siblings, Arthur was only a year older than OC and their parents were divorced a few months after OC was born. Now that they are out of highschool, they are reunited. OC needed a job, and England needed a maid, they didn't know they were related. After a few months they fell for each other, by when they discover they are related everything changes. OC thinks the whole thing is wrong and they shouldn't be together, but deep down OC still loves Britain. Britain thinks it doesn't matter that they are related, and that they should still continue to try to be together.

If you have an idea for a plot feel free to let me know :3

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're up for a role play I have a perfect plot as an OC. But I need a Germany. I'm willing to play as another Hetalia character too if you want your own OC as well :) this is for a story that I'm writing (which is actually unrelated to Hetalia but I got inspiration from Germany.)

Hey I would like to RP if it is? with anyone really! I would like that maybe you play your OC and I play a canon for you and then the same way around, my OC and you playing a canon for me! Personally I can try my best with any canon, can't promise anything though! Would like China or Russia for me but we can always discuss it ^^ Hope anyone wants to do something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back