• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes Will Fall [IC]

Ezekiel Locke
The Maverick
Mechanic

System Ready. . .

Oh, fuck this. Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fucking. . . F U C K.

Things so far were good. They were going good. Okay. Okay. Things were, eh, they were okay. Could be better, could be better. Alright, alright! Things were pretty bad. Between the alarms blaring, and the doors suddenly auto-unlocking. Oh, and the imminent threat of assault by a hostile invading force. Yeah. Not a great combo. AND, to make matters worse, Zeke was in the middle of a particularly sweet little side-project that he'd hate to get out before he'd finished it. Luckily, for the time being, it seemed there weren't any peeping Toms around. Or murderous insurgents for that matter. Which was good. All that left was the matter of the alarm.

Lugging his rickety metal chair underneath the blaring siren, Zeke hopped up, popped off the plastic casing and - in a few ticks - had reset the whole system. He took a moment to bask in the blissful silence. And now, hold on, I know what you're thinking. . . "B-.. B-b-but Zeke! T-t-the b-b-bad gu--" Sh, sh, sh! Shut up. Anybody with half a brain knew by now that the rig was under attack. Having the alarm continuously running was an irritating redundancy that was, as of now, rectified. You're all welcome. Now, to get those pesky door locks back online.

Whistling a cheery little number as he squatted down in the doorway that divided his room from the hall outside, Zeke reached his cybernetic arm into the space between door and door frame, the soft-metal components squishing and rearranging to fit - snugly - inside. He started to fiddle around. It was only a matter of time before his finger port found an access point, and from there it was all gravy, baby.

Zeke was happily working when he thought he heard muffled, hurried footsteps coming from around a bend in the hall. He convinced himself it was only his imagination - til he heard it again, clearly this time. Someone - or something - was coming this way. "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!" He worked faster, and sloppier. So I don't work well under pressure? Cut me some slack, I almost died - like - twice this week, okay? Jeez. "Fuck!" He was out of time.

Double fuck. His hand was stuck. Out of the corner of his eye he caught sight of some Tron-looking dude coming up the hall, heading his way. Okay, Zeke. Play it cool, play it cool. Maybe he's a friendly. Either way, don't wanna piss 'im off. "Ha, uh.--" He grunted, trying to wrench his arm out of the slat behind the door, to no avail. "How's it-- c'mon, ugh -- going?" He thought he felt something loosen. "Uh, hold that thought..." He entreated the armored energizer bunny as he braced his leg up against the door frame and push/pulled with all his might. Pop. He was free! Phew.

"Ah, shit!" He'd forgotten his manners. "The name's Zeke." He put out his cybernetic hand to shake, only to realize it looked more like a half-filled water balloon stuffed with oblong hunks of pseudo-flesh and exposed wiring. Zeke quickly recovered with some well executed finger-guns. Excuse me, finger gun. "So, uh. . . If you don't mind, I'll just go, uh, back in here," he motioned with his non-gimp arm to his room behind him, "and you can go. . . On your way." He cleared his throat, then looked to see if anything interesting was happening over on the other end of the hallway. Awkward.

Tags: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

Last edited:
The PaladinOil Rig

gabriel_the_9th___lms___by_danluvisiart-d5w5m4x.jpg
The moment his back was turned, in the very second he took his eyes off her, Aia ran off after Bright. He turned just in time to see the creature round the corner, his gaze resting n the now-empty hallway for several moments before looking over at Vesper. He tilted his head in a 'boy I am going to slap that child' sort of way before letting out a violent huff of smoke. "If Bright wants to bring home a pet the least she could do is train it." He grumbled to himself as he slipped his pistol back into it's holster, changing it out for a smaller handgun strapped to the back of his belt. He gave the weapon a quick check, it wasn't one he used often so he made sure it was properly loaded before looking back at Vesper. "Let's go fetch our runaway."

He made his way down the hallway, following after the alien. It didn't take long for them to catch up as the confrontation wasn't far off. Aia, at the very least, hadn't just jumped in. She was poking around the corner and observing the interaction. From the sounds of it there hadn't been any proper fighting, so at least he had that going for him. He raised the handgun, aiming it directly at the lithe alien as her back was turned. Without hesitation he pulled the trigger, the round flying silently until it impacted the girl's white skin sending a shockwave of specially tuned electrical currents throughout her body. These stun-rounds were typically designed for humans, but now days 'human' was a pretty liberal label.

Even as the electrical currents went through her body her struggling tempted him into firing a second round. Usually it was the bigger, more robust kind of human that could endure a single round. But before he came to a conclusion his choice was made for him as the girl ceased her struggling and collapsed to the floor. A small sigh flowed from his helmet along with the smoke from his nearly expired cigarette. He could already hear Bright's voice as he slipped the pistol back into it's holster as he strode towards the unconscious girl. Scooping up the girl he started making his way back towards Vesper. "I don't know how much she'll remember but let's try to keep this a secret." He said idly as he walked past Vesper, heading once again for the main entrance into the complex.
Oil Rig
Interactions: simj26 simj26 Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

• Hettaru

The Halls | Hall #2

Magical Fortitude

They’re not paying you enough to get skewered by light particles.”​

Hettaru couldn't help but feel a tug on the corners of her lips under her mask. "I couldn't agree with you more", she replied, humor just barely touching her tone. Because payment isn't the problem. She watched, and studied the blonde silently, then turned her attention to the mage beside her. Letting her light her cig as she indifferently took the time to shift her attention between the necromancer and her metallic nails. But in truth she kept her eyes on the big one.

"You aren't wrong there." She responded, eyes of green shifting over to the suit. "Had things been different I may have ended things on the first moment you suggested tea." And even if her tone was calm, there was a truth in those words- she hadn't attacked so far, and the suit had a point. A place like this? Crushing everything in this hall would be simple. Taxing, perhaps, but simple. Yet she hadn't. She hadn't attacked either. Everything she'd done so far, had all been in self-defense. Then she heard what the necromancer said and for a brief second her eyes narrowed and looked right at the pale frail.

"Perhaps instead of insulting your partner, you should try working with her better dear. As strong as you may be, if I wanted to kill you, I would've done it the second I smacked those drones of yours to the ground. You had no shield then, and you don't strike me as a great abjurist", she shrugged, "then again I could be wrong. You are good dear, don't get me wrong. But as I'm sure you've seen, I'm fast. Maybe not the fastest, but I'm pretty sure I could beat the time it takes for you to finish one of your spells in the seconds it would take for me to shoot an arrow of light through that filthy heart of yours." She exhaled a calming breath, necromancers were always hard to deal with, her uncle had been one and he'd been somewhat of the family shame because of it. Moving turquoise hair behind an ear as shoulders relaxed, Hettaru sighed, and pressed metal fingers to the forehead of her mask.

"Look", she stated, turning her eyes to both suit and frail, "we've diverged immensely from what I was supposed to do. Clearly, you aren't the one I'm looking for. The lack of counter measures, the fact neither of you showed signs of awareness of my magical prowess, abilities, and talents, all points to the simple fact you two aren't my intended target after all, at least for now. But if the others are reacting to the accidental alarm trip like you are, then..." Prim and proper, the sorceress sighed again. "They really don't pay me enough for this."

Interactions: simj26 simj26 Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Mentions: N/A

Last edited:
// Euclid Hawthorne //
// The Omega //

This wasn't exactly what he expected judging purely from the loud alarms and shit going around their base as of currently. What he expected was slightly more on the lines of.... say, an absolutely bloody fight going on between a bunch of people just like last night's fight against the heroes. Or at least, something along the lines of that or right before the action starts. Maybe there is something like that going on right now, and he just isn't at the right place for such a thing. And as much as such a thing could be exciting, he's already had a shirt soaked in enough blood and doesn't exactly have a shirt laying around and well, this isn't his apartment where he could just pull a white shirt out of a dozen more completely identical ones.

Though it's not like not wandering into a giant fight between a bunch of people is a bad thing. If anything, he'd like to avoid anymore bloody clothing. Nevertheless, Omega was still going to be a bit cautious. Never knowing whenever something will ever go to shit. For all he knows they'd be fighting sooner or later, hell, maybe this is even a trap. Maybe he's just being paranoid again like he was last night, and nothing's gonna be happening here.

"I'll show my face whenever I feel like it," the mask-wearing villain said in response to him as he took a seat by the two of them. Still cautious though. Drinking this early in the morning wasn't really something he'd done much or at all, so he'll just pass up on that offer. There are specific times for that, he believed. And consuming alcoholic beverages while it's still morning isn't one of those times. He can't remember the last time he just laid back and drank a beer to loosen up and relax a bit, he'd always had shit to do. Most of which involved his usual pastime, cooking.

... Maybe he should just take a beer and have a bit of pointless small talk about whatever topics like when the flowers will bloom or something as mundane as how weather is. Relax a bit. He hasn't exactly relaxed at all ever since last night and this might be a good time to take a breather. "I'm Omega, by the way. Not my actual name, obviously. You got another beer somewhere?" He asked.

Tags: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

• Omni.png
    ~Hallway 3~
    This shit just loves to get worse and worse. She wasn’t letting him outta her sight without a full rundown again. She took one deep breath in as she stared down the masked man as calm as she could. She narrowed her eyes and brought up her fists in a defensive position. She may not wanna fight with him but she wasn’t gonna hesitate if he planned to.

“You know as much as you are probably a bit justified in continuing are you really planning to let the enemy attacking the base run off?”

She managed to move between Beau and the masked dude as she said it. Luckily it seemed to have the desired effect. She started to relax a tiny bit still ready to fight when a giant tremor hit as part of the wall gave way. She smelt it before she saw it, a disgusting scent that made her immediately cover her nose. The being stood up and she was now facing an eight foot tall beast of a thing standing up before her with old crumbling armor, an ax that predicted pain, and a shield that might hold a few hits back.

“Oh you have got to be shitting me right now. SERIOUSLY?!?!?!? Who the fuck brought that in.”

She brought up her brass knuckles with no plans to get close to that thing without proper coverage. She was getting more and more upset that her sword couldn’t phase. Even with their numbers if they didn’t start getting some snipes in at range they weren’t gonna do to well here. Granted she could easily merge out, but it's not like that'd work in the long run.

“Well I don’t think that thing is gonna let us run… It’s worth a shot if you guys think you can make it, but I’m up for any ideas here.... wait where the heck is it going?”

Well that was one inconvenience done with. She looked back between the masked dude and Beau. Is every day gonna be like this? I should have taken the paycheck if that was the case... Is it too late for that? She could the confusion that she knew must be plain to see on her face.

"So what now? You planning on still trying to fight us, or are we gonna be productive and find out what the hell is going on here?"

Elenion Aura Elenion Aura The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Last edited:
Carbon Dragon.png

Alan || Carbon Dragon

After impact, Alan could hear the sound of a large thump hit his shield and a weight carry on his shield for about two seconds before being launched off. His feet then skidded on the ground before he forcefully stopped himself by slamming the bottom of his shield into the floor, causing his body to jolt forward a bit due to the remaining kinetic energy. He looked up to see her rolling and bouncing on the floor for a couple of seconds, and then for about a second, he looked back at Prism. He then faced forward only to see that the other girl suddenly turned into smoke and seemingly leave through the vents. For a faint second, he thought that the lady had left. He then heard a ticking from the end of the hallway, where he rushed his head to see a small bomb-looking device light up. Carbon went back to Prism and covered himself and her with his shield to protect them, well, in reality, it was for her only since he would have been fine, from a potential blast. That was not the case when violet smoke came after the bomb went off, surrounding them and filled the hallway. That's when he saw on his radar the tagged target, had returned to a singular mass and began to approach them. Alan heard her speak within the smokey mass and made out her shape thanks to the outline now put on her.

She was holding Prism with one hand, holding her in a gentle yet somewhat disturbing way. After the lady tried to tease him a bit, he gave a response back. "Sorry to break your heart, but I honestly couldn't care what you'd try to do to me since you wouldn't be able to do it." He said mockingly before noticing she had focused her attention on Prism now and began to speak to her. After the lady spoke, she let go of Prism and Carbon could feel a large amount of smoke rush past him towards the girl. That's when he saw a large ridge sized fist heading straight towards him made of smoke. He darted his eyes to Prism once more, who still looked exhausted and out of commission. "Sorry Prism, but this may hurt." He said now directly facing the fist when suddenly blue sparks began to fly out of his right palm, and within a second a large quantity of electricity came pouring out of his right palm. The sheer amount of smoke in the room, combined with the amount of electric output, should easily conduct what he was dishing out all around the hall. Blue shocks and lightning flowed through the hallway in the smoke. Unbeknownst to the lady, she had just delivered her own defeat trying to make a game-changing play of her own.

Interactions: Prism ( Lappi Lappi ), Haze ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper )

• Saint
    The Halls | Hall #3​

You know as much as you are probably a bit justified in continuing are you really planning to let the enemy attacking the base run off?”​

He ignored her. Another trick, another trap. Turn around and what would happen? Pretty boy over there would stab him in the back. Again. He raised his fist and as he did a thought, more like a scene popped into his head. Weird, huh? The first thing Saint recalled as his anger rose, as his fist moved back, as air molecules gathered, was what his brother- Max, had once told him during their first week of training. Don't hesitate.

Max's voice was as cool and calm as it'd been the day he'd first said those words. He'd been serious when he told Saint that. Don't hesitate.

And he didn't. He wouldn't. Not like before and not again. He was going to end this, then he'd go after the intruder. Ignoring pretty boy as he winced and rose, muttering and bumbling, Saint aimed for the girl. the redhead, the one who knew he was aiming for her. For a second- less than that, he paused. And when he did that second stretched longer into seconds. He was hesitating, but that wasn't out of fear or uncertainty, it was because of the trembles and--

Is that a giant?

"--SERIOUSLY?!?!?!? Who the fuck brought that in?!?!”​

Suddenly his anger dropped a couple levels and he was staring at a giant. Saint's fist lowered, he froze, then he waited. Staring at that giant....made his anger spike. What the hell is going on in this place? Literal backstabbing, stowaway kids, giant undead warriors, what the hell was going on here that made all this stupid chaos necessary? Where the hell were their 'superiors' and why weren't they telling their goons to lay off before they did irreparable damage, not like that hadn't just been done for him at least.

Watching daddy pick axe climb back through the hole he'd made like it was just another fucking Tuesday, Saint sighed, calmed, then he heard his name and his temporary serenity was replaced with anxiety.

"SAINT!" The instant he heard the tension in Desmond's voice, Saint's head and body turned sharply in the boy's direction. Down the hall...where... "[COLOR=#aa360b...Shit[/color]" the voice rumbled and he felt a warm tingly sensation as sweat began to build. Spiky was heading right in Desmond's direction. He couldn't attack even if they weren't that close to each other there was a good chance Spiky was fast enough to put Desmond in the way of an attack. DAMN IT! It was like he'd actually heard what redhead had said. Like he'd been thinking it over when in reality his priorities had changed. Glancing their way once, looking at pretty boy blonde for a second, Saint turned his attention towards Spiky and-- "Hey..."...Saint, reluctantly, turned his face to look at his caller.

"Who are you?" Clad in armor, Saint stared at him. Behind his mask, his stare had gone blank. No narrowed eyes, no anger, no nothing. Devoid of emotion, he pondered how fast he could be. Like he was debating how quick he could be, to send a jarring strike out that would give this guy a migraine. "Does this belong to you?" Blinking dark thoughts away, his attention returned to Desmond. He took a step away from the duo, looked at the redhead for one long awkward second, then chose to ignore Beau. He didn't have time for this. He had to find out what was going on, he could get answers out of these two later.

Then pretty boy...that dirty filthy blonde who was making Saint starting to hate himself for being even a fraction blonde, said something. Something that made Saint stop completely in his tracks and made Desmond, his friend, and one of his closest, become nothing more than an afterthought in the background of static that enveloped his mind.

"Meh," Saint noted the indifference, the apathy at how he said it. "I hate it when they fight back."

Three steps, went to two, then one. Saint felt a constriction in his chest. An ache in the part of his shoulder that had been cut. A tension build in the back of his eyes, in his neck, then spread to his arms as they trembled. Air molecules vibrated around him. He waited a single second, then this idiot, this colossal idiot made everything worse with those final words: "Such a hassle..."

Three long seconds ticked away. Saint let him finish speaking. His back was facing them, he didn't say a word. He didn't say a single thing when Beau warned him. He just stood there, like a statue. Listening. Then when the blonde was done, three long seconds ticked away before Saint spoke. His voice was so calm, so steady, for half a second, it surprised even him.

"...I see..." his head nodded, he looked at Desmond, looked at the ground, felt the air vibrate- flexed his left hand then sighed. Sorry Des....but I can't... he turned to look at the girl first. "I can't let what he just said slide."

Metal vibrated. The ground was metal, and it vibrated. It was a low emission, like jumping from a high spot and feeling temporary stinging all over your foot, that's what it felt like as the ground vibrated. Taking one step forward and stopping, Saint turned his attention to Beau and repeated his words, "Such a hassle, huh?" Dr. Hazard's face flashed back into his mind and he recalled a time where he'd been told those exact same words. A hand came up and tapped the side of his helmet. Metal shifted and Saint's face was exposed. He wanted both of them to look him in the eye as he said what was on his mind.

"Tell me, guy," he addressed the blonde "when you killed them- how did you feel as you did it? What was it like for you? For them?" his face was calm, but his eyes were cold. "Before I break both your arms, right here, right now", he pointed to the girl, "In front of her, I want you to answer me. Were you forced to do it? Were you brainwashed to do it? ....No, did you enjoy doing it? Killing people. Did you enjoy it?" He took another step forward and the vibrations doubled, screws that bolted the ground shook. "Answer me." His eyes narrowed. "Answer me." his voice was getting louder. "ANSWER! ME!" the shaking was getting worse.

Then it all died down. The ground slowly stopped shaking, loose bolts stopped moving, Saint was about a few yards away now. And he sighed. Tapping his helmet it closed back to hide his face. Then his deepened breathing returned and he spoke to the girl this time. "If you get involved, I will not hesitate to incapacitate you. Please..." He looked at her, red lights flaring and his mask staring, "don't make me hurt you. My problem is him. Stay out of this." He began moving towards Beau, first it was a walk, steady and calm, then it became a jog, then a run. Honestly if he wanted he could've bolted with a shock wave, instead of causing such a scene but his emotions had got the best of him.

He knew there was scum here. But he didn't think one would be stupid enough to confess out loud. From the beginning he'd planned to eliminate each one of them. That was what he and Zeus agreed on. Not all would be killed, some might survive, maybe after they searched out who was worth keeping around as allies and who wasn't. Just the worst of the filth after hearing each one's confession and confirming the truth, but blonde's statement made it clear. Saint didn't actually need an answer. He had been angry. Blonde had brought back emotions he had thought he dealt with but now, now that he'd vented a bit he felt a bit better.

Now he was calm.

Running towards pretty boy and redhead, Saint slammed his foot into the ground, and watched the effect lift, rise, and wave like the ocean, flicking bolts into the air, loosening metal and tossing things aside. To them, it would just knock them to the ground or really upset their balance. The second he found an opening he was going to do as he said.

He was going to break both Beau's arms.

Interaction(s): BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Last edited:

• Rally.png
    ~Hall 3~

Rally was sort of just ignoring the alarm as much as she could. Even after the doors had unlocked and opened she spent her time organizing her herbs and finishing fixing her poisons. She may not have lost any in the fight but they were messily thrown into her bag. She made sure that her needles were secure and strapped nicely into the ammunition belt.

She probably would have continued going about her own business if the others hadn’t been so damn insistent on making the base shake and being so overly loud. Unless there was a damn good source of entertainment then someone was answering for this. She threw on her cloak and bag before she stormed outta her room with a fury.

“Will you guys please SHUT UP!”

She paused as she saw a familiar face run by. She instinctively used her power and grabbed him back. She kept him still as she walked forwards to him. She felt a grin go up, so he was gonna be fine after all. Hmmm that still didn’t explain why he was running he’s a scaredy cat. Waitttttt was he the one screaming?

“Hi again, what’s up. What’s with all the screaming? Didn’t you just wake up from brain breaking? Are you sure…”

She didn’t get to finish before she looked at the expression on his face. She let him go with a scepticism. She didn’t want him running off but he looked like he was on a mission that was gonna be bad for whoever he was running for. She looked at where he was running and saw people who all looked familiar and an odd looking redhead man who was stepping off to the side. She lifted her hand up and waved wildly.

“HEY MISTER MASKED BROTHER. THE LITTLE BRO IS UP. WHY IS THE WALL CAVED IN?”

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Screen_Shot_2018-01-05_at_10.19.51_PM.png

Aia was about to run to her mother before something hit her back and instantly. Massive painful Jolts of electricity surged through her body which brought about a loud screech of pain, An foreign screech one could only relate to a banshee or other type of monster from a movie. The surging electricity hurt as Aia fell from her spot around the corner into the hall way. Leting out another screech as she reached behind and pulled the source of the pain from her back. God it felt horrible. Despite it having only been on her for a mere second of two it had seemed to do the job as she collapsed to the floor, her breathing hard and quick as she laid there. Then she felt someone pick her up. Feeling to weak from this new surge of pain all she could do was let whoever it was carry her and try to work with the massive tail she had seeing as how it was dragging behind the man and the tail alone was the same weight of her body at least.
Xel Xel simj26 simj26

2092710-bigthumbnail (1).jpg
Isla

Isla looked to the enemy as she spoke to her of not insulting the suit which made Isla growl just slightly but smirked at the cockiness of this enemy of there's. "Last person that was so confident they could defeat me is now standing right behind me. Nothing more than a toy for me. I can surprise people trust me. And to the "partner" statement. I need no lessons in teamwork and strategy las. Living for at least a few hundred years will do that to you. If anything smacking your biggest asset through a wall isn't teamwork. Neither is pushing your "partner" out of the way to get an attack off." Isla said intending for the blow to be heard by the suit next to her before she went silent an listened to the enemy once more before she sent her a confused look.

"If your not here to battle all of us then why are you here? Why shouldn't we strike at you once again? It is clear your not here for us.... So why are you here?" Isla questioned there enemy. In the end the suit was right. It was clear this woman was here for other reasons than taking them out. The way she spoke made it obvious they are only after one of them. Which one they didn't know but it was still obvious they never planned for everyone to come to combat with the intruders.
simj26 simj26 The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Attachments

• Screen_Shot_2018-01-05_at_10.19.51_PM.png
    Screen_Shot_2018-01-05_at_10.19.51_PM.png
    143.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2092710-bigthumbnail (1).jpg
    2092710-bigthumbnail (1).jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 0

Abigail "Abby" Vilheim (A.K.A. Prism)

canva-photo-editor.png
Items Carried
She currently has her Mac-10 on the floor out of ammunition. Her 1911 is holstered & her sniper rifle is in her hands loaded with high speed ammunition.
Interactions/Mentions
Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser (Carbon Knight) The Regal Rper The Regal Rper (Haze)
Prism started to crawl, her bruised ribs, and chest making it hard to move. Adrenaline kicked in, allowing her to barely move. She leaned up against a wall when Prism thought she was gone. Then the smoke bombs went off, the smoke was everywhere around her. No where to run... That didn't stop Prism from trying. Her vision was blurred, she could see no details. Only the smoke and Carbon reacting to hitting her. Prism started to blink quick, her breath has become loud and pained. The adrenaline was a double edged sword, the mind overtaken by a simple need to survive. Once Haze layed hands on her cheek, Prism immediately jolted. Firing off 5 rounds of her rifle into the mist, over taken by a feeling of pure panic. She backed up, trying to crawl away but just hitting the wall directly behind her.

Prism realized full well that she was in no place to threaten, at her mercy. She was drained, her head pounded constantly at even the notion of trying to use her abilities. Then the smell of lavender.

'Why lavender... Where is that smell coming from?'

Prism had the hardest time figuring out where it was coming from. Until she realized that it was coming from Haze.

"Why is there lavender?"

Prism exhaustingly & with slurred speech asked Haze. She had let the rifle sit at her side now. It was useless, there is no point in trying to shoot her. She heard what she said... Every word, her senses had long recovered with the adrenaline being pumped into her veins. Her eye were wide open, the slightest noise made her twitch. Prism couldn't move, she was frozen. Even with Haze right there, staring her in the eyes, being threatened. There wasn't a damn thing she could do about it except listen. All Prism could do was lazily nod, the high from the adrenaline will wear off soon. Out of spite, Prism did crack off a dry, deadpan joke.

"Well if im getting to know you, maybe we could get coffee?....... kinda hard if im dead though"

Her words were slurred. The simple act of talking was getting more and more difficult as those functions started to slow down in her mind. They were not needed, she was starting to focus more on recovering.

Prism was just about to try and stand up. Then Haze was going to strike Carbon. Prism, knowing she was being watched. Pulled out her handgun, and started to stand up. Relying completly on the wall behind her for support. Then the gauntlet went off. Prism's hair started to frizz out and she braced herself for any sort of attack. Ready to counter attack with a loose shot of any kind.

Last edited:

Retsu Kusanagi

"Well, cheers Omega! Silver! Ehehe. That's more like it! Hic.~ 'Scuse me." Evidently pleased, Retsu nodded to both of her companions in kind. Eager to get Omega on schedule with the rest of them, she rustled up a lukewarm can of brew from regions unknown and tossed it over to him.

Figuring that introductions were in order - in fact she was by then already behind the curve - she gulped down a mouthful of draught before offering up a meaningful name that was meaningless here. "Ya boys can call me Hanzo, I s'pose. Hic! Hehe."

Finding cause to finally ask the burning questions, Retsu crumpled up her now-empty can and tossed it aside before scooting her behind closer to her fellow swordsman. Her eyes were cloudy, and her words occasionally slurred together, or got lost in translation, but she, eventually and after a concerted effort, got her point across. The gist of it went like this: "So, what exactly are ya doin' here, Mr. High Ho Silver?"

Her gaze was penetrating, dizzying in its single-minded focus as it searched the man's face for... Something? Something that she, apparently, did not find. At once, all sense of seriousness left her again, and she slumped back against the wall and promptly shut her eyes. "So... sleepy...."

Those two words must have set into motion a chain reaction of events, because not long after they'd passed her lips did her breathing slow, her muscles relax, and her chin dip forward onto her chest. Some light snoring ensued. She appeared, for all the world, to have fallen asleep right then and there.

fghfghfghfh.png

Webp.net-resizeimage.png

The PaladinOil Rig - Residential Entrance

gabriel_the_9th___lms___by_danluvisiart-d5w5m4x.jpg
Paladin came to a stop at the corner of the hallway. Right around that corner sat the central hub with the only way in or out of this section of the facility. And sure enough as he peaked around the corner he spotted a lone individual standing there. They wore some weird mask and were done up in a fancy combat suit. Obviously if they were attacking them when they were all cloistered away in their rooms they wouldn't leave the only way in or out unguarded. A puff of smoke filtered out of his helmet faster than usual. The whole setup left him immensely agitated. He knew it was a huge liability when they first went to their rooms. One way in or out? That was asking to be exploited and exploited it was. He gently placed Aia down on the ground, leaning her up against the wall as he spoke. "Looks like there's only one. I'm going to go out there and see what I can do. Stay here with Aia and watch my back."

He gave simple instructions to Vesper as he finished setting Aia down, turning to once again place his back against the wall as he peaked around the corner. Having to split their focus between watching over Bright's pet and dealing with hostiles meant this was going to be tricky. After all, he was certain they didn't leave some lackey to guard the entrance. With that in mind he walked around the corner, all his weapons tucked away in their holsters. "Hey, you know what's going on?" He called out to the stranger by the door. They had just shipped in a boatload of new recruits, a fact he was sure their attackers knew given their timing. Playing up the uninitiated who didn't recognize all the new faces was a good way of getting them to lower their guard. Or at least that was the plan. "I'm fast asleep and suddenly there's alarms going off." He continued as he walked forward, his tone much lighter than it usually was as his entire demeanor was much more loose and unassuming. If not for the suit of armor and loads of weapons you'd be hard pressed to assume he was worth anything at all.
Oil Rig - Residential Entrance
Interactions: simj26 simj26 Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

Screen_Shot_2017-11-28_at_4.07.13_PM.png

"Nnnn, I don't really know much about Earthling dances," Lunis mumbled tiredly as he carefully took off his tiara, slowly charging it by infusing a little bit of Lunar energy, "But I do know about marks, and that if there is a mark on your name you can erase it." He couldn't charge it up too much, having to keep in mind his limited about of moves before he fell asleep again and seeing her big knuves made him uneasy.
The tiara, now infused with some Lunar energy gave off a moon like glow, almost like it was a mini eclipse. As spectacular as it was, it didn't stay still for long because once he had his grip on it, Lunis sent it flying at the blonde in front of him . . . He had hoped she would duck, but she ended up using her sword to hit it back.

With the disk flying back at him, Lunis readied his Bachi Bachi stick for it, taking a big swing to hit it back at her . . . Thus beginning an odd variation of tennis. Lunis only infused a bit of energy into it, but with both sides hitting it back the disk starting to glow from the kinetic energy building up each time they smacked it back. Unfortunately, he was already yawning again, Cream and Puff having to pick up the slack for him. Lunis was only stalling until he could try something again, but if he kept this up too long he would physically exhaust himself back to sleep.

Playing with: Blonde x 3 ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic )

#10: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
cb42e90a96e471a2a1508f0901407f62938d7970_hq.gif

Delicately, delicately. From now on he'd have to proceed with caution. He didn't want to die. Not now. Not like this. This man, who was he? What had that creature been? Did it matter? Beau thought not. All that mattered, all that ever mattered, was staying alive. But how? He could try and fight. He was strong. But what if it wasn't enough? Then he remembered... Oh, right... He wasn't alone. Omni was beside him. That gave him some small degree of comfort, but all too quickly that comfort turned to fear. She was his, so that meant it was his responsibility, right? Her life belonged to him, so he had to defend it. What a hassle. He supposed he would protect her for now. Beau felt a little better thinking of how he'd make her pay for it later.

"Omni, get behind me!"

All this shouting. All this noise. It was too much, too much. He wanted it all to end, and this, this man... No, he'd seen his face. Only a boy. A boy was going to come and kill him? Him..? He could. If Beau engaged him, there was a very real possibility that he would be killed. The weight of that reality sat like a boulder on his chest. What could he do? How could he survive? Think, think... Omni will protect me, he thought. Though, even if that were the case, there was still the chance that one, or both of them would die No good. It was no good... There was that. Then again, yes, maybe that would work. Then he wouldn't even have to lift a finger. Yes, yes, that could do it! But it was risky. Risky, too risky! Shut up! At the very least, it was worth a try.

"I'm sorry for stabbing you!"

He ignored the provocations to answer this boy. There were no good endings that way. Beau opened his arms, and himself, wide like a cross. The knife, heavy with blood, and the weight of Beau's intentions, clattered to the floor. Placing himself squarely between Omni and this person, this threat, Beau allowed himself to feel it, too. Even if it was just a farce. So, this was what it felt like to give oneself for others, huh? Thinking to himself that this feeling was overrated, he swiftly transformed into the most pathetic version of himself he could imagine, then projected it outward.

"Please forgive me!"

Shouting. He was shouting again. Why...? Pathetic. Why was he being attacked? He didn't understand. He was sorry, so sorry. So why? Why didn't it all just stop!? He'd just have to keep trying. Perseverance, right? Beau didn't know. All he knew was that he hated pain. He hated discomfort. What did he do to deserve this?

"Please don't hurt me!"

He pleaded, falling to his knees as the world around him shook. He felt the ground buckle, saw the man draw ever nearer, and lifted his arms instinctively to shield his face from the blow that seemed inevitable to fall.

"I'm sorry! I'm so confused, why are you doing this?!"

Tears streamed down his face. I don't want to die. His thoughts spiraled in an endless void. He imagined himself falling, falling forever. I don't want to die. Nothing, and nowhere, wrapped into one. Please don't kill me. Forgotten and alone, screaming in silence.

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"

. . .

Mercy. His throat was sore from screaming. His eyes stung from the tears. Mercy. He wasn't bad. He deserved... Deserved to live! Surely this boy wouldn't harm a wretch as miserable as this? Then again, perhaps he did deserve to be hurt. He had hurt people, before. And he was just another person, right? Maybe, maybe...

tumblr_inline_ouu4fry2NG1v3to9a_500.jpg
"I'm sorry... Please, have mercy."

"My name is Beau, what's yours?"

Goodbye! Til next time!
asdfasdfadf.jpg

Desmond
Halls | Hall #3​

Running for the past few seconds, Desmond found it odd when he noticed he wasn't going forward anymore. In fact it was like he was on a treadmill, just running in place.

So when he suddenly felt a powerful tug from some unknown force, the only thing that came out of his mouth as his eyes widened was a: "Eep!" traction slipped away and Desmond found himself being pulled back in reverse. For some strange reason, he thought his own personal time space was being rewound, so he looked at his legs. I'm flying..., not true but close. Saint was fading away every second and like he thought he could use the force he stretched his hand out desperately reaching for his friend to somehow stop him before he went too far. Then he saw it. The mask looked at him, shook its head, and turned back to the others. Desmond bit his lip.

He was too late.

Then just as soon as it all had happened; the pull, the drag, the sudden feeling of being yanked back with a unknown force he came to a sudden stop.

Eyes pinched shut, breathing quickly, body trembling Desmond swallowed a lump in his throat. Then slowly opening an eye, ready to meet his maker- feeling drowsiness begin to seep in as his powers forced him to take nap time early. “Hi again", breath hitched in his throat. Innocence, that voice reeked of it. Innocence and joy, at the same time the voice sounded very familiar. Opening his eye, feeling that familiar tingle that said it was time for his powers to take action, Desmond looked at the girl, stared...then recognized her.

The feeling of drowsiness died away instantly.

"Oh thank God", he whined as a cold sweat tickled his forehead and static nerves shocked his body with relief. Completely ignoring the fact that he couldn't move, Desmond let out a heavy sigh and felt the heavy pounding of his heart in his ears slowly dissipate as he tried to listen to what the girl in highlights was saying. If things continued like this, he might just do himself in.

"What’s with all the screaming?"

She heard that?! feeling his cheeks flush, Desmond tried to stutter a response one that bordered on letting him go so he could get back to the task at hand --"Didn’t you just wake up from brain breaking?" Sizzling with embarrassment, pulled out of his duty, Desmond blinked with confusion and stared at the girl with energetic aura. W-What? then Desmond blinked again and recalled that there was a fight that needed stopping.

Luckily for him she let him go.

The unexpected release and regain of control was like a breath of fresh air. The second he could move, Desmond swiveled back in Saint's direction to see how things were going. From what he saw, it was hard to tell. From what he felt...it was a different story entirely. Licking dry lips, Desmond nervously glanced the girl's way. Then she started shouting and Desmond felt his heart skip a beat as he moved to cover her mouth with his hand. "SHHHHHHH!" He hissed, his free hand going to his lips with a finger for emphasis.

The whole place was a mess. There was anger, confusion, fear, disgust, mistrust, so many emotions coming from all over the place he wasn't sure what was happening and even worse there was a spiky haired weirdo not too far away. "Look", he whispered, trying to keep his voice calm, "I don't know what's happening but that guy over there doesn't look familiar. First time I've sensed him since I got here. I don't know about you but I think we should keep him distracted...but..." he bit his lip. Her aura didn't come off as foreboding but he couldn't be sure. They'd interacted to little and he didn't even know her name yet. "But if we're going to do that I need you to watch over my body." A bead of sweat dripped off his chin and hit the ground. Desmond focused after saying that. Put everything into his senses and stared at the bubbling fury that was highlight girl's aura. He searched for anything, anything that would give him a sign he was making a bad choice and after a eight long seconds...he found nothing.

"C-Can you...." -he stifled a yawn- "...can you do that?" Moving his hand away from her mouth, Desmond waited for a response as drowsiness stalked into his eyes and he slowly brought himself to his knees. His powers had activated, and depending on her response, things may get better or far far worse.

Interaction(s): BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

Kaitlin "Kat" Peters (A.K.A. Tesla)
4'11", 100LB. She is currently outfitted with her Assault suit, while concealing her identity well it leaves little to the imagination, Being skin tight with the acception of the Chobham armour plates on her back, chest, forearms & shoulders. She is hoping the armour will conceal her gender until she can get a better material for a combat enviroment that's lightweight. Her hair is neatly tucked into her suit's helmet for the sake of hiding identifying features and for practicality. The suit's boots give a small metal clunk with each step, with small, barely noticable arcs of eletricity coming off of her boots onto the metal floor of the 'rig'. Her back has a medium sized suitcase with occasional lines of red coming off the sides, the suitcase is proffesionally secured to her suits harness sysem, Removing the threat of the suitcase swinging around on her back. Attatched to her belt is a wide but small suitcase. It swings freely but on a limited arc, away from her legs. Her SMG is holstered in a waist holster, a round in the chamber; inside of the holster are 2 magazine holsters, each magazine holding about 35 AP rounds.
Hallway #4 - New Anarchist 'Rig' Tesla-Armouredited.png 'Wonderful, not even my first day here and already we have a alarm blaring. That is a good sign.' Were the thoughts escaping Tesla's mind in the few seconds she had to wake up. Her body had long awoken before her mind, ready to jump out of bed. Maybe it was just the bodies natural response to an alarm? It was of no importance at this instant; She fell asleep with her armour on, after trying to stay up late at night to perfect her most recent prototype. Looking around Tesla was disgusted with herself, tools strewn across the room, her guns being stacked rather than organized for efficency. With seconds to react, she grabbed the prototype sentry gun 'David' and strapped it to her back, then grabbed a small sentry gun on the ST. frame sentry gun and clipped it to her belt. She could hear rumbling in the adjacent halls. Perhaps it was fighting? That would imply intruders, why would we fight eachother after all. 'Has to be an alarm! not a announcement... Is it even on a timer! I can barely hear myself think!'
Then, just like that, the alarm kicked off. Tesla gave a smile underneath her hemet; one of relief; one more second of that and she would have shot the sirens. With that problem solved, Tesla grabbed her Electro-gun & SMG-17. Holstering her SMG and then grabbing 2 more magazines with it. She kept her Electro-gun in her hands, it was a good go to weapon. She double checked her gear and then decided she was ready to move out of her room. She approached her own doorframe with a swift movement and stacked on it, her footsteps making enough noise to be audiable; Tesla Listening closly for anything of note on the other side.... Talking, talking among 2; She rounded the corner after feeling confident with her knowledge of the area around her and quickly scanned the area now revealed to her. All she saw was a empty hallway and 2 men conversing, more than likly about the alarm going off. She couldn't help but feel like a creep, she ended up behind the 2 and there was no real easy way to announce her presence to them. Gotta play it cool, by now should have heard her footsteps. So she just waved, and annonced herself.
"Hey! Im Tesla. Do you two know anything about what's going on? Im in the dark." Her voice was disguised with a voice modulator, meant to make her sound less feminine;Though it didn't help as much as she hoped. Tesla shouldered her Electric-gun, letting her stance be slightly more relaxed than before. Still, a threat was somewhere. After all why was there a alarm?

Interactions: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper (Zeus) Elenion Aura Elenion Aura (Zeke)

Last edited:

• Screen Shot 2018-03-09 at 12.36.55 PM.png
    -Hallway 4-

Scurrying around the rooms wasn’t giving her a great deal of knowledge but at the very least she’d thrown out quite a few as possibilities. In fact some were just so crazy she wondered if they were even really capable of functioning properly, let alone being capable of this type of planning. She was doing her best to keep unnoticed going through the vents. After all mice weren’t exactly known for being well accepted, she’d spent so much of her life in this form so she was well acquainted with the problems that could arise.
    She’d just got through searching through the crazy loony toon girl’s room before deciding she more than likely was safe considering she was still wearing the guts of another hero, unlikely that she did anything subtly. She would have immediately headed back to report in, as she was now done searching the entirety of the hall, but she found herself distracted as she passed by the two speaking.
    She immediately crawled out of the vent curious. She shifted back to her human form knowing they’d likely freak out if she had tried to talk to them as a mouse. She put her hand on her hip as she pointed to the masked man and let out a shout of frustration.
    “YOU. You’re not suppose to be in this hall. Which idiot let you slip by them! Also hello Mister Scooter.”
    She threw her hands up in the air looking as if she was taking offense at them despite the fact that she could have literally just keep going. She took a large breath in and patted down her suit pushing her mask of thalia to the right allowing her face to be seen. She brought her hand forwards expecting a handshake, still with a pout on her face.
    “Well I guess it’s time to introduce myself then. I am Nezumi. Please remember it as I will be rather offended otherwise. Also I am 32, watch what you say children. I still have to make my report so it’d be best that we stay civil.”
    She had hardly even noticed the third walk up. Was that a machine gun??? Who the hell wakes up battle ready??? This had to be the one that seemed to be setting up a damn armory in their room. Fucking weirdo. She immediately wanted to duck back into the vent.
    “Tesla eh? How about you drop the guns? What type of welcome is that!”

Elenion Aura Elenion Aura The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Lappi Lappi

Zeus
The Halls | Hall #4

Like Spider-Man sensed danger, Zeus sensed a new presence approaching. Long before the footsteps became audible, he had ignored it. Without focusing, he couldn't make everything out, right now whoever this was was just a buzz, a small spark of neural pulses. So it was only when the footsteps were loud and clear and came to a stop that Zeus decided now would probably be the best time to take a peek.

Addressing the new presence with the gun, Zeus took a step away from Zeke and tilted to the guy's right just enough to look over the mechanic's shoulder and get a look at the titan in armor.

"Hey! Im Tesla."

Correction Zeus thought as he scanned the armored amazon from head to toe, the female titan. Blue eyes glanced Zeke's way to gauge his reaction to the new gal to see if he knew her, after a second he turned those eyes behind that slightly tinted visor of his and stared at the gal as she addressed them and upon hearing her question Zeus' voices buzzed in a hum. Humming, Zeus thought of an answer but found his thoughts interrupted by the feeling of a new presence. One he hadn't sensed till it was too late and he felt a change in something's anatomy. Quickly turning towards it, preparing for anything, he felt a faint shift. Whatever it was, had just went from puny to a large 'kids meal'. Eyes honed in on the bio-electrical anomaly and Zeus stared, cooled, and allowed the humming buzz of his static to disappear. He hadn't let his guard down, but now he was asking himself if this was a new addition to the rather large group and whether she'd been a late joiner to this party of villainy. Those thoughts disappeared pretty quickly when he heard her speak in that...frankly adorable voice.

“YOU."
Looking around despite knowing she was pointing at him, he looked at Zeke, then at Tesla, then pointed to himself, Who me?

"--You’re not suppose to be in this hall! Which idiot let you slip by them? Also hello Mister Scooter.”

Confusion sat on Zeus brows and made his forehead furrow. Blinking in a state of utter bemusement he looked at Zeke, his honorary new brosif, glanced at Tesla -whom he could only guess was probably really hot under that armor- and looking back at who he could only guess was a girl in her early teens based off that voice he wondered if she was a part of the goons he'd sensed earlier. Why was she still pouting? Was him being in this hall that bad of a thing? And what did she mean he wasn't supposed to be here? Who the heck was Mister Scooter and why had she looked at Zeke when saying that? Just how much did these henchmen know about them?

"I am Nezumi. Please remember it as I will be rather offended otherwise. Also I am 32--"

Wheezing rather loudly as if he'd been punched in the gut Zeus braced on his knees then shouted: "WhAt?!" his voices crackled in amazement. He didn't even hear the rest of what she'd said, he was too busy trying to picture a 32 year old grown woman in the body of what he had to assume was possibly the body of a 14 year old girl, maybe fifteen if he stretched it but even then, the lack of proportions made it hard to believe.

Back in school, considering his own family, he'd done his fair share of research on heroes and their powers. Of the few born with powers, there were some that had been known to carry the rare ability to slow down their own aging process or reverse their own aging process depending on what that power was or what their powers could do and how skilled they were in using them. Considering this girl -err woman- was possibly some kind of shifter, Zeus could believe it. He hadn't seen what she'd turned out of but he'd had to assume it was some sort of animal.

Still though, 32? Jeez, wonder if your powers have that strong of an effect or if that's some sort of permanent result of being a shifter. He looked her up and down, took a couple steps forward to Zeke's right and gave her a scrutinizing look behind his mask like he was trying to detect the lie. Then after a second or two he glanced back at his 'gang', and looked back towards Nezumi. Perhaps it was time to play a gamble for information. The fact she'd been mad he was here had his attention. And the fact she'd told them her genuine age when it wasn't necessary made things interesting. Grinning under his facial guard Zeus moved right up to Nezumi and shook her hand.

The only problem was he didn't let go, he actually intertwined his fingers with hers and gave her a gentle careful pull forward, all while minding his distance in case she tried anything, and keeping his strength level so if she did he'd be able to take it.

"You know", he said with a small lean forward and gentle wink, "Nezumi right? Anyone ever told you, you look pretty cute when you're mad? What's a fine beauty like you doing in a rig like this?" With how his modulator was, it was hard to tell if he was joking or messing around. But if anything was clear, Zeus was flirting.

And he made no show of hiding it at all.

Interaction(s): BriiAngelic BriiAngelic (Nezumi The Loli)

Mentions: Lappi Lappi (Tesla) Elenion Aura Elenion Aura (Zeke)

994A7A7F-A228-4E49-A474-4631155C81DF.jpeg
Z
Z
Z
Z

Acme was fast asleep in her bed, her blood stained body not helping the stench of the old hero. She decided to head straight to bed and was cuddling the organs like a teddy bear when the alarms went off....she was still out cold. The heaviest sleeper in the world was awoken by a simple drop of water landing atop her head. Without warning, she sprang up and bolted to the door. Her form made an outline in the door before it fell over into hall 4.

For a few seconds, she could be presumed dead until her head twisted one direction and her body the other. She jumped from the ground as her body unwind. "Mornin'! What did I miss?" She looked around to the small group that had formed and the small girl. Acme turned her head towards her and waved. "Aw! Who's this little button! I swear I could just crush you in my hands." Before protest could be made she placed both hands on Nezumi’s cheeks, beginning to smoosh her in a affectionate manner.
Elenion Aura Elenion Aura The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Lappi Lappi BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

• Hettaru

The Halls | Hall #2

Magical Fortitude

"So why are you here?"​

"To investigate the possibility of a intruder and escort them out of this premises." She said rather frankly. "Our boss has a reason to believe that after recent events, we have an intruder in our midst. And while our group has a mixture of different people all a part of this for different reasons, one thing we can all agree on is that heroes or those that choose to use the title of a 'hero' aren't exactly doing their jobs right." She stated bluntly, then shifted one metal hand up to a cocked hip. "Thousands of collateral damage with little recompense is one thing, slaughtering a 'villain' depending on whether they deserve the title or not simply because the pay is good is another thing entirely. Look, I don't care what your reasons are for being here. We've all got our own reasons for being a part of this. I have no intention of judging you whatever yours may be.

"But the fact of the matter remains is that those group of heroes you all fought yesterday according to my benefactor, shouldn't have had any knowledge of that meeting, the time of it, or even the exact location. That location was supposed to be a private meeting point and my sources spent a lot of time along with others to make sure that it remained private for that particular night. The very fact that a band of 'heroes' were able to get in and cause such trouble not only annoys me greatly but the fact they had back up waiting on sea level shows clearly that someone has connections and is using them to destabilize our foundation. My benefactor has a very" -and there was a loud metal clang as her foot tapped the floor- "good reason to believe it's someone among the recent recruits. And I can't blame them entirely given recent circumstances."

She sighed then ran a metal finger to brush back a strand of turquoise that fell on the smiling mask of gold. "So, now that you know why I'm here, what are you going to do?" Static buzzed off her hair briefly after she said that then she looked from the pale frail to blonde in a suit and back. She was waiting to see what they'd do next. Attack or not? Which would they pick.

And how would she have to react?

Interactioins: simj26 simj26 Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Ezekiel Locke
The Maverick Mechanic

System Online. Hold on to your butts. . .

This was it. Goodbye, cruel world. You really suck sometimes, but I guess we had a good run together. When it didn't go the worst way it could've gone, Zeke felt a strange mix of relief and perverse disappointment. He'd probably need therapy after all this. Hell, he probably needed therapy now. Still, he was - for lack of a better word - shocked that he was getting thanked for a good deed. Isn't this a group of dastardly mustache-twirlers? What sort of sentimental B.S. is this?

"Oh, shit. Little buddy! How's he doing? Poor kid. He and I nearly got chomped by some lizard thing. He was so scared, he passed out in the back of my ride." Zeke heard a fondness for the boy bubble up in his voice, and was surprised to hear it. Zeke, you pussy. Decent people. Yeah, that was a shock to say the least. But it was a welcome one.

"The name's Zeke..." After a pause, he added, "Nice to meet you too, Thunderhead."

Zeke whistled as Zeus' suit sparked to life. That was some purty-looking tech. Maybe he could... Nah, not the time to be thinking about stuff like that. If they survive the day, he'd have to ask Zeus if he minded a few upgrades. That was a real big if. Could this guy sense his surroundings using that suit? Or maybe using some biological mechanism? Or maybe a combination of both? Pretty tight. But if that were the case, and he was sensing something right now, that could only mean one thing: they weren't alone.

"I hate rats," Zeke breathed, his eyes darting up and down the hall. Then, BAM! Sudden chica in armor coming from behind. He thought he might've remembered having a dream start like this once. But that didn't seem like the case here. "Yo. Zeke." He gave a little nod. Everybody, it seems, was better suited for this than him. This chick was decked to the nines with firepower. He recognized a few by sight, and categorized the rest for later.

And then came the rats. Or mice. Mouse. Girl. Girl-mouse. Mouse-girl. He DEFINITELY remembered having a dream like this. Couldn't remember how it ended, though. He pointed to himself with his good hand. Mr. Scooter? Not the worst thing a girl had ever called him. Thirty-two? Damn, girl, you don't look a day over. . . twelve. Yikes. Then Zeus - good ol' Zeus - laughed out loud. Zeke felt his lower lip quiver, but he held it back. Don't do it, Zeke. Conceal, don't feel. Conceal, conceal! "Pffpff--," he cupped a hand over his mouth to stifle any more noise from coming out. Damnit, laughter, why did you have to be contagious?

While Zeus showed Nezumi the mating dance of his people, Zeke opened a secure channel in his mind. 'Blue. . . Standby. We've got company.' The bot chirped its affirmative in the back of his mind.

"Hey, man. That's kinda weird -- I mean --," Zeke halted as he performed the mental gymnastics necessary to figure out whether this behavior was, in fact, inappropriate. Well, she says she's thirty-two. But she's got the body of a tween. She can turn into a mouse, that's. . . Not relevant. She was kinda cute - but not in that way! And wasn't she an enemy? Gah, there were two many moving parts already. So, of course, it was only natural that someone would throw a monkey wrench into this already-fucked-up system.

What the fuck was that thing? By that time, his arm was about back to normal. With it in tact, he felt a little better. But -- allow me to reiterate -- what the fuck is THAT? In case you missed it, I'm referring to the Looney Tune right in front of me? You're all seeing this shit, right? Fuck, one day in and I already need a vacation.

Tags: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Lappi Lappi B BlueClover

Last edited:

• Omni.png
    ~Hall 3~

Omni knew this was getting outta hand. She needed an out, this was not only causing a rift but the only win-win scenario she could see here… well if it went wrong she might lose her life for it. Was that worth the risk? Should she cut her losses here? She refused to move even as she felt her arms lower as the man shouted out words that cut through her.
    Forced to kill? Yeah she got that. But after enough time, it just got routine… If you stayed caring for every lowlife all you got was heartbroken. She felt herself fill with pity, had he not learned that yet? She looked straight to where his eyes were before he’d hidden them again hoping to convey her own words just as well.
    “I won’t move. I have been forced to kill. It’s not fun, or easy, or something that should be strived for. But that’s the thing when you have to kill enough you learn to strike first. Have you not learned that yet? Did you get away?”
    She lowered her fists with pity in her eyes. She didn’t relax her footing, still ready to jump back into dodging if she needed to. She stood still not getting closer, that would be a bad move this person obviously wasn’t seeing them as allies. That had to change she refused to be marooned with enemies for allies. She softened her voice as she continued.
    “Though I should apologize I suppose I wasn’t as specific as I should have been… You got hurt because bad info. I won’t let that happen again. Starting with… getting rid of all threats to the base."
    She turned to the figures down the far side of the hall. Were they gonna be okay, the man didn’t seem to be attacking them but they were pretty puny despite the girl proving she could hold her own the night before. She couldn’t just leave them to face off against him. She hadn’t had the chance to walking forwards before Beau spoke up.
    She’d already been overflowing with pity and now she just didn’t know what to do. She walked closer to him. She didn’t know how she expected him to be her backup. It was obvious she couldn’t leave his side if he crumpled this fast. She nearly listened to him completely before realizing she couldn’t she would leave him defenseless. She stepped to be just to the right of him, slightly behind but could easily move up.
    “We still need to get him…”

Elenion Aura Elenion Aura The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Saint
The Halls | Hall #3​

Walking. Foot steps were light, each one slid forward after the other at a steady pace, clanking with every step as one went in front of the other. Then he felt something, but before that, Saint heard something.

"I'm sorry for stabbing you!"

Saint stopped dead, in his tracks. And looked at the girl he now knew as 'Omni' and the blonde. Standing there, not at all stunned, just full of disdain. Yet somehow, something a small part of him whispered in his ear, that perhaps he should re-think his actions. Giving the dirty blonde -whom he now found it somewhat hard to see as a filthy heartless killer- a chance, Saint stared as the man gave himself up. Then listened, instead of doing what Azazel, his father, Demon would've done; which would have been to deck the boy before he even finished his next sentence.

"Please forgive me!"

And for some bizarre strange reason, Saint found himself actually considering it. Something that not only surprised him, but something that triggered a memory of the past. Triggered a memory of one time he'd spent with one of his four older brothers training in a park at 7 a.m. in the morning. It was a memory of Winston, dark brown curls, lean and slim, a full head and shoulders taller than he had been, and the youngest of Idol's two kids, Saint recalled the memory of seven years ago like it was yesterday. He recalled the chill of that day, the burn in his lungs, and the beating Winston had given him...

For falling into a ruse just like this. Only this time, it wasn't his older brother playing the same trick on him...this was real. And Winston's high and mighty voice echoed in Saint's ears: Next time don't fall for a cheap trick like 'you kicked me too hard!', it's how you'll die sooner out there if you're not careful!

Opening his eyes, returning from the past, all that second guessing, all those doubts, that knot that had been building in his stomach ever since the blonde had dropped the knife- faded, faded, then died. When Saint opened his eyes and looked at Beau, the filth not but a few yards away was on his knees falling to his hands with a thud. Standing in place, not moving a muscle, Saint watched as tears began to stream. They peppered the ground, and stroked the flames of pity as Beau yelled out again and again, but each time a flame of pity or the slightest doubt arose, Saint stomped the feeling down with a reminder, of that look he'd seen in that face-- "I'm sorry! I'm so confused, why are you doing this?!"

Of the blood-lust he'd seen in those eyes.

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"

Of that grin, that horrid ominous grin, that showed no sympathy as he pushed him to his knees.

"I'm sorry... Please, have mercy."

Then Omni stepped forward, not to leave but to defend. And just like that, Saint knew what he had to do. Turning his head slightly, he looked in the direction Omni was referring to and noticed Desmond and the girl from before. From what he could make out...it looked like his friend had something planned. And for Saint, knowing Desmond, that was good enough.

"No." The baritone stated in a monotone, "No we don't." He sighed ran a gloved hand back over his plated neck and looked at the ground, like he was tired. Like he just wanted it over and whatever it was Beau had done had worked.

"You're right, Beau." Still looking at the ground, hand resting on his neck, Saint's metal shoulders heaved up then sagged back down...defeated. "You're...You're right." He nodded and his voice was sick with emotion "You're both right actually." He said taking calm steps forward and moving a hand to his helmet he tapped it and metal fled to reveal green eyes and a sad, almost apologetic smile as he made it to Omni, made a clear note of the distance Beau had to get the knife and made a clear note of how close Omni was to Beau and how far away they were from the walls.

"Killing you is just--" he stopped walking, shook his head and another sigh came as the strands of platinum blonde hair that weren't concealed by his mask bobbed with him, "It's just unnecessary, you're right. I understand that now. You made a mistake, and you're sorry. I don't need to hurt you." When he said that he had just walked past the knife, ignored it, then looked at Omni as he took another step or two forward, raised a gentle arm up and gently patted her shoulder with a warm, sad smile. "I apologize, thank you, for letting me see that I was mistaken you two." He added with a humble nod and looked her in the eye when he said it, then looked down at Beau and looked him in the eye with the same apologetic smile.

"You can call me Saint", he said with a smile, smacking Omni's back from behind roughly enough power to shove her forward, away from him and away from Beau. "But..." he added as his left hand fell into position just far enough away that Saint knew that when he did this- he wouldn't kill her- "I never intended to kill you, Beau. I said I would break both your arms--" Then there was a snap, like a firecracker had just went off, and it sent Omni skidding feet forward and away from them both.

"And", he added as he took a step away from Beau and tapped the side of his helmet, "I said she would watch me break them." His voice stated in a half mixture between a normal voice, and near the end, the voice of something unnatural as red lights flared back on.

"Omni, was it?" Saint's voice said, never once turning his gaze away from the filth before him as he squatted a two arms worth of distance away from Beau, and stared at him. Like he was a kid that was about to get his punishment for acting out. "Weird don't you think?" Saint's voice said louder, loud enough to make sure she could hear him, but not just him so Beau could to.

"Why is it, that someone who asked you to get behind them, never once asked me to spare your life while they begged for theirs?" He let that hang in the air for a second, then got up and moved away from Beau with his glowing red eyes never once leaving the prostrated man's form.

"You both thought I was going to kill Beau, for stabbing me." He explained. "What makes you think, I wouldn't kill her" he punctuated with a head gesture in Omni's direction, "for getting in the way by defending someone who hurt me for no reason. Hm? What makes you think, I wouldn't kill her for simply being allied with you?" And when he asked that, he leaned just a bit forward in a patronizing manner of parent and child.

"Beau", the deep monotone asked in an almost cold air, "This isn't about the stabbing. I don't care about that anymore." Saint said bluntly. "This is about you. Just you, and what you've shown me." his tone said coolly. "Because I find it interesting, for someone who told Omni to get behind them like they were going to protect them, all I heard, right now- was you begging for just your life. Not hers, not both of yours-- Just yours, and yours only." Then to top it all off, there was a chuckle. "Well, don't worry. I'm not going to kill you Beau, not yet. If I wanted to, I would've done it while you were still laying on the ground after I punched you. No.", he said firmly, shaking his head as he backed away and gave Beau space to take his knife.

"After all that? That little show you just put up. I'm not going to kill you or even break your arms. I'm going to break your spirit." The voice said calmly. "I'm giving you one chance, Beau. Only one. You have two options. Fight me or run. If you fight me, fight like your life depends on it Beau. Prove me wrong. Prove to me that when I say I will slaughter you, right here, right now in cold blood.... that you'd still fight..." he gestured to Omni "just for her. But if you..." the ground was palpable with a tremble "....If you run, you better run fast. Because when I said I'm going to break your spirit," he tilted his neck and there was a pop as air vibrated like the desert air on a sunny day, "I meant I'm going to hurt you so badly, the next time you see me you'll run away. And the next time you try to hurt someone, you'll never forget the pain you endured." Then without another word, Saint drew his fist back and jabbed in Beau's direction.

When he did that, a ball, no bigger than a soccer ball of compacted air went speeding towards Beau's direction like a bullet. And as it got closer, the floor shivered, Beau's knife trembled from the shock waves, and if you looked past that one, Saint was sending another and another and another. All heading in Beau's direction. All aiming to hurt, not to injure, not to kill, not to maim. Just hurt. Because Saint wanted him to hurt badly. He wanted Beau to feel the same pain he believed, Beau had given others.

"Besides" Saint's voice said after the second punch had been thrown, "There are worse things than death." Then he threw another punch, and the rest was history.

Interaction(s): Elenion Aura Elenion Aura BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
Mention(s): N/A

Carbon Dragon.png

Alan || Carbon Dragon

Alan watched as the blue electricity flow through like a thunderstorm in the smoke, then flow straight into the lady. It only lasted for a second or two, but it's effectiveness proved itself. Despite the short time in her body, the form faltered slightly and he could hear the pain she was trying to keep back. That's when he threw caution to the wind and realized what he had to do. Simply put, he just needed to land a direct strike on her form and keep up the attack for longer than a few seconds for her to go down. At this point killing her may prove to be ineffective, and getting information out of her would prove to be more beneficial. However, this girl clearly has a few screws loose so getting anything out of her would be difficult. This was then confirmed when he heard her sneer at him with a very slight flirtatious tone in her sentence. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were projecting someone onto me." He said with his own retort.

Suddenly the smoke around them began to coalesce into a tornado of some kind, before finally taking up a form. He looked up at it as it slowly began to grow taller than he was. When the figure formed, Carbon felt no fear or worry. In fact the opposite, as he cracked his knuckles by forming a fist with his right hand. After she told him to play with that smoke creature, he gave back his response. "Then this will be a short play date." He said making sure that she heard him. That's when the creature charges, rearing one of its ugly claws to strike at him. He raised his shield just as it was about to hit him and that's when he could feel the impact on his shield. It was a strong and powerful swing despite the creature's composition and appearance. His plan was already formulated, all he had to do was enact it.

Before the creature could make another move, he pulled off a move similar to a rolling pick going to the left. This went outside of the creature and allowed him to make a swift jump towards the creatures back. He then latched onto its neck, before opening his right palm and latched his right hand onto the creature's shoulder. All this thing was made of was condensed smoke, meaning if it flowed so well when the smoke was all around the room it will flow just as well inside this thing. Suddenly his palm discharged a large quantity of electricity into the creature, lasting for a couple of seconds, before after having it filled with blue sparks and lightning. He then looked towards the creature's creator and narrowed his eyes inside his helmet towards her. Alan didn't do it to make her form, his optics did that for him, but rather it was out of a hint of anger. Why was he feeling that way? He quickly shook that thought off as he then prepared to launch himself at the target.

While still electrocuting the creature he quickly pulled up his legs onto the back of the creature. He then turned and faced towards the hazing form of the lady, holding onto the creature with his right arm. That's when he launched himself with his jets off the creature and straight towards the lady. His right palm was still emitting electricity, however, he couldn't keep that up for long. He also put less power into his jets than before, so he wouldn't be the one slamming into the wall and just dispersing her form a bit. As he approached he stuck out his right arm and began to hit her with a large amount of electrity at close range.

Interactions: Prism ( Lappi Lappi ), Haze ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper )

Honeydew
Halls | Hall 3

Honey was not in her brightest moods this morning. Not only was she roughly awakened with the alarms, her privacy was invaded with the doors opening. She could not be seen like this, and she refused to deal with whatever shit was happening before she finished her morning routine. Hearing the noise in the halls, the blonde quietly made her way to the doorway, peeking out just a little to see what all the commotion was about. Groggily surveying the hall, it was a mess with 8/10 guy begging for his life (or something like that, she wasn't really paying attention), other chicks, mysterious masked dudes, etc,etc. Basically shit that was happening far too early.
"Nope." She backed away from the doorway, disappearing back into her room. "Nope, nope-- fuck no," She grumbled as she shoved a large piece of furniture to block her doorway, "I am not dealing with this right now!"
With one final shove the dresser was pushed against the doorway as some sort of makeshift wall. She was a lady after all, and it would be a crime if anyone were to take a peep while she got ready for the day. There was no way she would go out with her hair in a mess, and although her past training urged her to get a move on, she stubbornly forced that down as she started to get onto the subject of what she would wear today. Anything too nice was out of the question with how the day was going, so maybe something of a combative wear?

Cute, but workable? Maybe I'll even work in a ponytail--- awww that would look so good, man I'm a genius! She mentally praised herself, completely ignoring all the shouting and chaos outside of her room.

Right now it was about her looking good, and cute ponytails. Whatever shit was happening in the halls would have to wait for her to be ready . . . and maybe a few extra minutes to take some
#IWokeUpLikeThis selfies for her blog.
Interactions: The only person who matters, #DealWithIt :blowkiss: Honeydew
Mentions: Saint; "Mysterious Masked dude" ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper ) , Omni; "Other chicks" ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic ) , Beau; "8/10 guy begging for his life" ( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back