• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes Will Fall [IC]

Screen_Shot_2018-01-03_at_7.27.10_PM.png
Nora swore to himself quickly as time quickly passed on the boat. He had ended up passing up the time doing absolutely nothing! He just ended up following some seductress around to a bar, which he needed to remind himself the moment he stepped foot in the door, he couldn't get drunk at. One of the few things he misses about being fully human. He could barely taste food either. He'd have to fix this the moment he had the chance. No more would he go on misadventures of carnal desires! NO MORE! This way he could focus on more important things, like science and getting his taste glans working again, and somehow restoring his ability to drink though neural networks and the such.
And then, over the speakers was the voice of that which he could only really assume was the leader Data. The man with the boxed head he's heard so much about. "Rooms... neat..." He said to no one in particular around him. He wondered if the oil rig had any sort of lab... or a public one at least. Hell if he needed to he could just take up some extra room space. With a bit of negotiation of course. Maybe... he gets extra space and he WON'T fire on anyone they bring into the room. Yeah... that sounded fair. He started thinking of possible trades that he could give to the roommate he didn't know as he walked up the stairs to the top deck of the ship, ready to get off it, and ready to live on top of a giant oil rig... for months on end likely.

Mentions: Elenion Aura Elenion Aura B BlueClover

Abigail "Abby" Vilheim (A.K.A. Prism)

1517640073111.png
Items Carried
Inside her suit. Next to her dresser.
Interactions/Mentions
Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser (Carbon Dragon)
Can't Sleep! Abby was sleeping like a rock for a while, but the lack of coffee or alcohol soon hit her and the thoughts soon rushed back. Too many thoughts to have while sleeping, the body is exhausted, but the mind was wide awake. She consistently tried to sleep but with the same result... rolling around on the bed while trying to get comfortable. After a while Abby stood right back up then looked around herself to see a room with no one but herself. She couldn't stand it, the silence. Even with the endless supply of things to do, She could work on bombs, she could work on her suit and fix it up. *However*
Abby just simply wasn't in the mood for work, she wanted to do something fun. After a few minutes of thinking Abby had a wicked idea, She remembered that the man with all the Armour was next door. So why no blow some time and get to know her neighbors? Abby tiptoed over to her door and slowly opened her door, then walked over to the neighboring door. Giving it a swift 3 pound knock, she thought about going invisible for a moment just to improve the idea....
but decided against it. She wanted to talk not ding dong ditch. Even then it was just plain rude. Abby didn't want to be rude, she wanted to talk! After all he seemed to know much more about these people than she did, and even if he doesn't then whats lost? So after knocking Abby waited there with a little grin, ready to make a friend.

disgonnabgud.jpeg

Bright, Elaine Cunobelinus
IMG_20180203_224806.jpg
Yes. That’s right. I’m paying for it. What do you mean, higher HQ? I am the highest HQ there is, and if those old fogeys have something to bring up with me, they would do well to contact me directly. You can take that to the ‘higher HQ’.” Bright sighed, and paced about the deck, never actually taking into consideration that they had finally made for an oil rig She occasionally looked up and about to check on Aya’s presence and whereabouts, and ushered her around, but was otherwise ignorant of everything else. The wall of wind, the storm, whatever it was, she didn’t blink, and instead, kept chatting up a storm on her phone, pacing in rapid circles, enough to almost set something on fire. When they finally arrived at the rig, she barely noted it, and simply motioned to Aya, indicating she should stick close to her, continuing to give orders and instructions across her satellite phone.

She finally depressed the red button at the side of the phone, ending her call, and immediately turned her attention to the man with the TV screen for a head. Without missing a single beat, she overtook him with large strides and impeded his path.

Running’s a big word, is it not? I wasn’t aware my compatriots ran in the face of danger. If anything, the child I was with ran towards the danger, and technically put herself in harm’s way,” she spoke slowly and deliberately, collapsing the telescopic antenna of her satellite phone and clipped it back on her belt as she did, taking especial care to not look him in the eye…or monitor just yet. “I just don’t think you ought to be…accusing the pragmatic and the ones who had their prey stolen from them as cowards. Observers like me, well,” she scoffed and shrugged dismissively in spite of herself, finally removing her shades and staring right into the empty monitor, “you can think what you will. I’m just here to make sure someone’s ammunition pile is filled, and guns taken care of. But...do take some time and mull things over about your, mmmm, categorisations. Kills don't mean everything.

Though she smiled, her eyes held no such cheer. Instead, there was a certain void within them.

B BlueClover
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Last edited:
Carbon Dragon.png

Alan || Carbon Dragon

Alan did not know how long he had fallen asleep for, but there was no interruption. He had even remembered his dream which was less PTSD inducing than usual. In fact, Alan was dreaming about himself back in high school playing basketball, winning the national championship with his team. It was one of the few happier memories of his life, since up until he was twenty or so his life was mundane. Well, he was woken up by three successive knocks at his door which slightly irritated him. He was a tired man and would have liked to sleep the night off for once. He could have just ignored it; it's not like he had to open the door. Regardless he slowly sat up and got off the bed, with it creaking the whole way from the weight of his suit.

He slowly approached the door and opened it. Standing there was someone he saw at the bar on the ship, the one with long red hair. What in the hell did she want? Nothing in his available database matched someone of her physical description, so he couldn't pull up a name or get a peek at her powers. Although the suit he saw earlier matched descriptions, many criminals used the same type of look, so he just didn't bother looking into it. Alan has also noticed the little grin on her face, and her eyes seemingly light up as he opened the door. Great another sociopath within this group of misfits, although that shouldn't be surprising. "So, what do you want?" He said as he finally spoke to the red-haired girl.

Interactions: Lappi Lappi (Prism)

View attachment 395821

Alan || Carbon Dragon

Alan did not know how long he had fallen asleep for, but there was no interruption. He had even remembered his dream which was less PTSD inducing than usual. In fact, Alan was dreaming about himself back in high school playing basketball, winning the national championship with his team. It was one of the few happier memories of his life, since up until he was twenty or so his life was mundane. Well, he was woken up by three successive knocks at his door which slightly irritated him. He was a tired man and would have liked to sleep the night off for once. He could have just ignored it; it's not like he had to open the door. Regardless he slowly sat up and got off the bed, with it creaking the whole way from the weight of his suit.

He slowly approached the door and opened it. Standing there was someone he saw at the bar on the ship, the one with long red hair. What in the hell did she want? Nothing in his available database matched someone of her physical description, so he couldn't pull up a name or get a peek at her powers. Although the suit he saw earlier matched descriptions, many criminals used the same type of look, so he just didn't bother looking into it. Alan has also noticed the little grin on her face, and her eyes seemingly light up as he opened the door. Great another sociopath within this group of misfits, although that shouldn't be surprising. "So, what do you want?" He said as he finally spoke to the red-haired girl.

Abigail "Abby" Vilhiem A.K.A. Prism
Abby waited a moment and perked up at the sound of movement. When the door opened Her eyes light up, she was happy he even bothered!
"I just wanted to talk is all. I saw you earlier and you just struck me as a interesting person. After all what conglomerate of villians doesn't get to know one another?"

Abby talked faster than most. She swayed a little after finishing her piece but had one more question. "I'm being rude though. I'm Abby, and you are?" She held her hand out for a shake. Though it had to be angled upwards, He towered over Abby by 10 inches.​

Last edited:
Screen_Shot_2018-01-05_at_10.19.51_PM.png

Aia was curious to say the least of the ship but she stayed close to Bright. When they got to the top deck she immediately went to her mothers side. her eyes looking over every one else on the ship cautiously. Once she felt it was safe she strayed from Brights side a little. Getting a little closer to anyone she found interesting before being ushered back by Bright. When the storm hit Aia kinda freaked out. Nuzzling into Brights side as she stared at the sky though once the storm ended she was a little happier. Standing up on her hind legs she shook her body to get the water off before she looked to bright she smiled and licked her cheek gently. Then Bright started off the boat with the others Aia following quickly. As bright made her way through the crowd Aia followed happily till she stopped. Seeming to stop Aia stood up, gently she slid her tail under her and lifted her body up by her tail. lifting her self up enough to where she was just above bright Aia nuzzled the back of Brights head before she rested her chin on the top of Brights head and stared at the tv man in front of them. Her tongue gently pocking out of her mouth as she stared at him
simj26 simj26 B BlueClover

Screen_Shot_2017-11-29_at_6.28.12_PM-1.png

His blush was now fully hidden behind his wing, and the message over the intercoms ended. Her insult to his hiding acting as the final catalyst for his face to cherry red. It was like this woman was his mother or something. A likeness he wasn't too sure if he liked or not in his friends. He turned to Zeus and looked at him, his face peeking out from his wing, some of the blush climbing up to his eyes, his head quickly nodding sideways to the oil rig, as if silently asking for him to walk with him and the magic women. "Come on. We should get going now..." he said as he began to walk behind Isla. He felt... weakened, by Isla. This is an entirely different type of "assault" then he was used to. That close to someone... didn't feel right. He didn't want to feel it again. He wouldn't. His blush had nearly faded at this point, and his face was returning to it's normal scowl. "Think there's a place to train on the rig?" He asked to Zeus.
Interactions: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
Mentions: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

The PaladinOil Rig

gabriel_the_9th___lms___by_danluvisiart-d5w5m4x.jpg
The trip was rather uneventful other than finding out about Bright's secret. Given Vesper, he wasn't exactly in any position to say anything about picking up a kid. Although it being some weird alien creature was unique to say the least. But hey, as long as it didn't cause any problems it wasn't any skin off his back. The boat finally made it's way to it's destination, a large oil rig resting out at sea. The ocean was a big place, easy to hide if you went far enough out. Still, being trapped on some rig out at sea with no means of escape didn't sit well with him. He followed along with the others as they made their way onto the rig and gathered around for a brief word from their glorious leader.

As the walking monitor spoke he pulled out a cigarette and slipped it into his helmet, lighting it with a fluid and practiced motion before letting out a puff of smoke. He honestly couldn't care less about what the guy was saying. The fact that it was all just more of the same was beginning to be the expected outcome. From the warehouse until now there'd be plenty of time to fill them in yet it's still just more waiting. The whole bit about prestige over killing heroes also bounced off him. He'd killed plenty before joining this operation, he didn't need some wackjob's approval. He'd do his job as he always had and get paid for it. Whatever grand plans they had beyond that were of no concern to him.

He began to turn to head off to his room when a familiar voice spoke up. Turning back he caught sight of Bright standing defiantly in front of Mr. Monitor, lecturing him over his remarks about running away. A puff of smoke accompanied the sigh that slipped out of his helmet as he glanced down at Vesper before walking towards the irate woman. "He's obviously not talking about us, Bright." He spoke up upon reaching the woman's side, resting a hand on her shoulder as he did so. "We may have let the kids have all the fun but we were still there."

He then turned his focus to their esteemed leader, speaking to Bright in a manner that also addressed the man. "If we wanted to run we wouldn't be here right now." With that he patted the woman's shoulders and began walking back the way he came. As he passed Vesper he spoke in a quieter tone, not intent on broadcasting it for all to hear. "Maybe we should have been more proactive in securing some kills. Start off with a nice bonus." Of course that was assuming the 'special thanks' came in monetary compensation. Either way the fight was long over and if securing kills did mean better pay he'd simply keep that in mind for the future.

Oil Rig
Interactions: simj26 simj26 B BlueClover

Carbon Dragon.png

Alan || Carbon Dragon

Alan looked down at her extended hand which had to be aimed upward since he was significantly taller than her. So, this girl's name is Abby? She already gave off that type of atmosphere where she could be trouble, using a friendly facade to cover up her intentions. Then again Alan couldn't confirm this, but her excuse for seeing him raised some questions. Nonetheless, he stuck out his arm and shook her hand with a tight grip. "For now you can call me Carbon." He said aiming his helmet down to her eyes. "So, since I'm such an interesting person to you, what is it you want to talk about?" He said getting straight to the point. Alan didn't want to extend this conversation further than it needed to be, but if something came out of it, he'd certainly listen.

1517640073111.png
Items Carried
All In her kit, to the left of her dresser folded up
Interactions/Mentions
Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser (Carbon)
Abby leaned into the door-frame, wondering just what he thinks. She wants to play 20 questions but even Abby has a feeling he doesn't want to follow her into that. Abby smirks and moves a touch closer to the inside of Carbons room. "Well i guess the most obvious, whats with the suit?" Abby cocks her her head, her eyes trailing up the entirety of Carbons suit. Examining every crevice and detail. The suit was made from a materiel she had never before seen. Did he make it himself or was it bestowed upon him for some reason.
'Does he need it to live? Or does he lack any super powers' Abby pondered to herself. He was a mysterious guy, with his face covered 24/7 well it really piqued her interest.
"If you dont want to talk to me about that kind of stuff Ill start answering your questions first, after all I knocked on your door, just ask away. I'll answer anything you want."
Abby stood up straight and stretched a bit. She was a pretty talkative compared to many villains, lucky Carbon. Atleast she was trying to be nice, she really wanted to just go invisible and surprise him while hes sleeping. Maybe she could then see whats underneath the suit...... no wait, that's weird.
'Why does his face being covered up bother me so much?'

Carbon Dragon.png

Alan || Carbon Dragon

His suit? Sure, it might be an interesting thing to look at but at this point, Alan had considered it apart of himself. Actually, on a technical standpoint, it is apart of himself with it being apart of his implant. He still looked at her through his cold mask, his visor separating his face from sight yet his glare could still be felt. The girl was talkative and to a point nice, although to his training Alan easily sensed a more sinister atmosphere beneath. "I used to be in the military. Hand-picked into a super soldier-like program, out of dozens I was one of only three to live the trials. We then aided heroes in defeating the villains some years ago, which in turn classified us as heroes as well."

He said taking a break from his explanation but spoke again before she could respond. "I deserted, the side I had fought for was corrupt. I didn't want to be associated with that and after I lodged a complaint only to get threats, I knew the only way was to take action myself. So I left and sought to take out those who were corrupted, but I didn't become a hitman or mercenary. I was a top priority target for a while, so I laid low and tonight was the time to step out of the shadows." He said stepping away from the door. In a way, this was his invitation in however he didn't trust her at all. Alan didn't want to bother others from outside so he stepped back into the room, hell he even gestured her inside. "So you asked me a question, now I ask you one. "What are your goals here? What did you do before you came here? After all, I told you what I did and why I'm here, it'd only be fair if you did as well." Alan said as he sat on his bed, which creaked once again.

1517640073111.png [/ATTACH]
Items Carried
All of her gear is in her room
Interactions/Mentions
Abby shivered ever so slightly under his glare, it was not a glare she enjoyed yet she was able to ignore it for the time being. Abby listened to every word with complete comprehension, not every da- 'Oh he's a ex hero!, Why one out of three is pretty special.... I better keep a good eye on this one' Abby kept a poker face even in her thought. his story was the fascinating. To be experimented upon and handpicked by the military. The military wouldn't even take herself, Couldn't meet the strength requirements. Of course they still wanted her powers, which really annoyed her.
'The hero's became corrupt?.... I never would have thought, With all the media makes them out to be... Maybe i never dealt with them enough.'
Abby reacted to his story not with words but with subtle changes in her body language. She understood why he did what he did, she would have done the same under similar conditions, well except for the 'go into hiding' part. Once he finished and moved inside she followed him. Closing the door behind herself and sitting down anything close to the bed. So more than likely a chair. Once he asked her about her goals and what she did here she froze up for a split second. Someone like him REALLY might not like her old line of work. He made it express that he didn't do exactly what she does for a living.
'Fuck i got nothing. Gotta tell the truth'
"Me well... yea its only fair; I came here for money. Before that I killed for a living. I was a cleaner. A hit-man, my powers just complemented it so well. I grew up penny-less and through some great jobs got to the top of the food chain, Could even afford to put this in."
Abby taps her left eye, it makes a metallic sound, it even glints with a slight tint of red. She soon resumes talking, not giving him a chance to respond

I had plenty of points I could have done something else. But growing up in areas controlled by mobs, people pay you much better when-you never get caught. Politicians, hero's, other mob bosses. It was all good money.... and a good bit of fun too. Learned something new every day." Her tone was oddly enthusiastic for talking about murder, but nothing out of place for villains.

"Course, My abilities are simple. I can control light, thats why the heros call me Prism."
as a demonstration, she goes invisible for a few second. Anything that bases itself off light to see her would be useless. She soon completely reappears. "Satisfied or do you want more information? Im always willing to tell more"
Her smile could only be described as friendly. She was having honest fun socializing. Most people either blow her off or never talk... the fucking edge lords! So being able to socialize with another villain and one with such personality was a blast!

Carbon Dragon.png

Alan || Carbon Dragon

As expected she entered the room behind and closed the door. It was now just the two of them, and it was her turn to share her story. After hearing her reasoning for coming here and what she did, Alan sat there and remained still only shifting when necessary. Honestly, he didn't care for the reasoning behind others reasons or for the reasons themselves. It was all information to tag down who she was, and maybe get a good conversation out of it. When she tapped on her eye he showed no change in attitude, as he had an implant in his head. Still, it was an interesting story she had. He also noted her tone when reflecting on past kills, although such a tone shouldn't come as a surprise given what he has gathered. Then, she showed her powers and stated her nickname. He was able to narrow down who she was, a deadly assassin and hitman that proved to be a deuteragonist for the heroes by inadvertently helping or harming them. Attempts by others failed, she was just too elusive.

When she did go invisible his optics and heads-up display instantly switched to outline and her figure was outlined she was invisible before appearing again. "So far I'm satisfied, and as a gesture of showing me your powers, I'll show you mine." He lifted his right forearm across from him and suddenly a sword formed from the middle forearm well past his fingertips. Just as quickly it had appeared it retracted back while on his left arm he summoned his shield and then retracted it. He then laid both arms down and stared directly at her. "I should note I actually don't have powers, these are all merely apart of the suit. Plus there's a lot of things you haven't seen, those were just the two main physical ones. I should also note that I can still technically see you when you go invisible, via an outline around your body my. This suit was designed to tackle some of the most dangerous people and places before, although I struck the short straw as while my two other compatriots gained a psychic resist shield in their suits mine must have received a lack of funding since I don't have it." He said sighing recollecting the countless times he and his team fought against psychic users where he proved next to useless.

Abigail "Abby" Vilhiem (A.K.A.Prism)
Abby watched closely as Carbon stood up and showed off his sword and shield.
'I wish I could do that. But that's all the suit. Thats amazing!'
"Good thing your on my side. You just completely negated half of my abilities"
Abby smirked and chuckles. With a bit of seriousness, she really relies on her invisibility a lot. The fact it's so easily countered requires on her stealthiness And creativity. Without out those any idiot with some thermal goggles can completely screw her over.
"Ouch.... I'm not defenseless without stealth. I can blind people in a huge area around me. It helps against people who needs to focus for their abilities. But yeah with the amount of psi abilities out there...,"
'Damn.... I can't stay here if he can see me! Back to the drawing board'
Abby goes a few seconds without something to say then something hits her, theirs nothing really to say about that. He got the short straw and his suit is amazing. Abby wishes she could have that many abilities but she doesn't want to try to take his suit sooooooo. eventually a good question pops into her head that she has been meaning to ask.
"So are you just paranoid or afraid the US military is gonna dink you from the East coast.... More bluntly what's with the helmet. If you really dont want to answer Ill throw in a free question about me just like last time" Abby still has that fun grin on her face.
'seriously what is he... A alien? With the helmet on you would think so'
To Abby as of now, Carbon just comes off as a serious type who does what he wants effectively. theirs nothing to really say besides the fact. He's not simple, just singular in purpose. Which Abby can wrap her head around pretty easily since he practically told her half of his life story earlier. She had no problems only knowing half the story, but no good conversation ever stopped half way. This conversation was way too interesting to stop having all because they ran out of 'Super interesting broad' topics.
'I wonder if i can get more kills than carbon'
Was one of the many fun things Abby was thinking at the moment, The thought of not only being apart of a criminal syndicate but actually getting along with one of her partners was exhilarating, last time she tried talking to her partner in crime she ended up being thrown out of a window.​

Last edited:
Carbon Dragon.png

Alan || Carbon Dragon

Alan sat back as she spoke, the battle earlier that night starting to get to him. He wasn't getting overly tired, but his eyes began to wore. While she spoke Alan went through any file on hand they had on her at the time, which was little. What he found was for the most part what he had just found out, so that was as far as looking more into her would go. He then looked up and spoke to her. "Like I said, my suit was designed to help the powerless fight those with powers and win. To be honest I had to disable some integral abilities to disable the tracker." Alan said as he was preparing to shoo her off so he can get some rest, but she asked a question someone from the underground asked him about a year ago. When meeting new people in the city underground and places less traveled, Alan would hide his face in a hoodie and speak with his head lowered so his face wouldn't be seen.

People who tried to lift his hood would exit that action with a broken wrist or worse if they continued. Even his glare could still be felt from facing his head slightly down. Now he was in a situation where he simply can't break wrists who try to lift his hood, so until he can put his absolute trust into these people he will keep his face hidden. "My helmet? It's just that, a fancy helmet that lets me do a few neat things but that's it. It lets me zoom in, switch to different visions like heat or night vision, and track people on the radar. I don't take it off simply because I don't trust people here to show my face, not yet anyway." He said looking at his radar, seeing some blips on it. "So, is there anything else you'd like to talk about?" He said getting straight to the point.

1517640073111.png
Items Carried
Interactions/Mentions
Abby laughed a tad at the concept. To her she showed her face all over the place, Then again... she has the ability to get away at a moments notice. Everyone already knew her, If she didn't want to be seen she just distorted the light around her face. Her mask was more designed for fear factor and protection. The curves of the raven mask provided a projectile such as a bullet many places to ricochet off of. It also had that great smell that she could control. Though lavender smelled the best.
"Such fancy tech, only to cover your face. But I am out of things to really talk about... and im getting tired. So Ill see you tomorrow?"
,'Ah well at least I learned more about him. Even if I couldn't get a look into his real eyes. Creepy that stare he has through that helmet!'
She got up from the chair and stretched out. "Hope I get the chance to work with you tomorrow.... Can't wait to get promoted!" Abby moves over to the door and opens it, waving to Carbon and closing it behind her. She wondered if the oil tanker had a gun range. She needed to sharpen her aim, it was still nearly pitch perfect. But long range shots missed once in a blue moon. That was worrying, as most of the time she only got maybe one shot for a kill.

The night was starting to get to her, her eyes were starting to sink into her face. Her movement was getting sloppy, Her thoughts were numbed by a lack of sleep. But Abby was still in the mood to stay awake. So she went to the outside of the oil rig and looked for a nice place to sit, to relax and let her mind go numb from melatonin, and eventually fall asleep. Eventually she finds a small hideaway corner that faces the moon's rising direction. Abby snuggles into the corner and relaxes. Letting the cold nip of the sea air bite her skin. She knew the cold would drive her inside eventually but this was a relaxing moment. Those are seldom had in the business this band of misfits have taken up. Constantly hunted down by heroes, this is a safe haven for now. A haven from the stress.

Last edited:

• ~The Unknown~
    “You honestly don’t get my full process, Mam.” The man behind the tv screen said without signs of worry or fear. His hand moved to touch the screen, multiple documents expanding and shrinking. “I take your backgrounds-” He paused for a second, a file with a question mark appearing. “Depending if you have them at least.” Data opened up a surveillance camera to reveal the scaly serpent fleeing from the scene. “I understand fleeing but I won’t take cowards in this group. Uncertainty has already pushed us all to the brink, one more wrong step can push us all off. And those heroes won’t go lightly on us.” His last few sentences were almost whispers so that his daughter wouldn’t hear.

The girl stared off, looking at the odd child like pale creature before slinking away. She tugged at her father's sleeve, ushering him away from the small crowd. Before he left, he said a few final words “Goodbye, you best all head to bed. For tomorrow I’ll be able to discuss this all with more detail.”

The alarm started as a loud shout before easily raising louder and louder until the sound was impossible for anyone to ignore. All across the rig one by one the harsh industrial emergency lights began turning as the defense systems started up. It gave no warning before soon the entirety of the rig was vibrating.
    It wasn’t just confined to the residential north either, from the kitchen to the training floor anything not nailed down was giving the slightest tremble.
    From the upper floors a sound of grating metal could be heard as a larger thud made it clear something had just happened on the roof of the structure. An unlocking was heard just as every door of the residential area slide open. There would be no hiding, it was fight or run. Even so the doors to the lower levels of the rig, unexplored to any of the new recruits had the sounds of several extra locks turning as protection was added to the unknown.

A woman slunk back as the five in front of her advanced each taking a different hallway down. Each one was dressed in a similarly protective suit, each wearing the mask of Thalia. The only thing that marked any difference to the woman was the extra layers that seemed to be covering her and the striking waist length blue hair.
    “The hounds have been released. It’s showtime.”

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic B BlueClover August August K KodomoYamiya Xel Xel Elenion Aura Elenion Aura @RoxxxasNoAnima The Regal Rper The Regal Rper JustaDudeNamedKyle JustaDudeNamedKyle Leovonis Leovonis Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser simj26 simj26 Damafaud Damafaud The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Hollycrest Hollycrest Lappi Lappi

Last edited:

canva-photo-editor.png
Items Carried
Fully Equipped
Interactions/Mentions
(Carbon) Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser
Abby was in her room not long after her exploration outside. It was too cold and getting too dark for her taste. So she went back to her room, collapsing into her bed with a hard *Thump*. She was finally out of gas for the night. Her door was wide open anyways, she was too tired to really give a crap.
After one peaceful sleep she was slept in and slept well. That was until the alarm went off. In the start of it she tried to power through it but once the alarm was too loud for anyone to ignore, Abby knew that it was something different than a wake-up bell. Prism stumbled over to her gear and put on her armored suit, then grabbed her guns. Her Colt, .223 & Mac 10. Loading them and chambering a round in the ones that need to be chambered. Once done and having changed out the flowers in her mask with her personal stash of lavender in her bag. That was when the door threw open. The loud noise scared the shit out of Abby, making her jump about 5 inches into the air
'Thats not good, I need to get ready,. It's way too early in the morning for this!'
Abby had her hair everywhere, but by the end of it she had decided to let the hair hang out of the mask. She peered out of her room, apparently she's the first to investigate this.
Abby pulled out her favorite weapon to just shoot something 60 times. The Mac-10, for a bit of close quarters insurance. Abby had not expected to see what she seen. A masked figure quickly approaching. she walked like a man on a mission. So either were being invaded or this is a test. Either way, She was just in the corner of the hallway. she would be the first room checked, then Carbon.
'Is Carbon even up yet! Im not a Green Beret or some sort of NAVY SEALS. Im a assassin! Come on... I don't feel like being punched in the face by some super powered asshole! Welllll.... now or nothing, I need to take them out on my terms.'
Her first actions were simple, Prism set herself next to the door-frame. Pointing the barrel of the gun towards the head height. Staying invisible the whole time. A simple ambush, with 18 .45 APC rounds a second to the face is a good deterrent. Just to make her approach more recklessly, or bloodthirsty. Abby knocked on the doorframe to make a loud sharp noise. A trick she picked up from some operations gone wrong, having to get so close and personal. She hated it, being nimble of build and only 5' 2". Anyone with a hint of physical strength made any attempt to fight useless at spitting distance. So being invisible really helps.

Role for perception.exe

2092710-bigthumbnail (1).jpg
Runa

The night had been slow for Runa. Filling her time with reading from her book. For her room mates it probably sucked but she didn't care. Eventually thought she got tired of the cramptness of the rooms and left. Sighing softly as she walked through the halls. "Man.... This place is...... I feel like I should be in a straight jacket in here. I mean, I wouldn't be complaining but." She said before giggling a little. Listening in on the gentle pitter patter of her bare feet on the cold metal floors. In all honesty she was looking to get to the roof but before she could things seemed to go to shit. Massive groaning roared out throughout there new home as things seemed to happen. Then before she could even think she saw it. Six beings, all dressed in armor and wearing funny lookin masks came out of who knows where. "This a test? If so can I kill them? If I kill them can i keep the bodies?" She rambled to herself quickly before she smiled. One thing was noticeable though, they didnt seem to be members of there new little group. Which meant she could go all out Either what she was gonna enjoy this. Pulling her book out she opened it swiftly and instantly the book started to glow and float in front of her. With her other hand she pulled the tiny knife from her hip and held it up as her eyes glowed a pale white. Gently she slipped the blade between her lips and pressed her tongue to the sharp edge before she quickly pulled the blade out the left side of her mouth, cutting her tongue and the sides of her lips. In response the book seemed to groan a little as she spoke in the same ancient dead language she had used yesterday to heal herself. "Vessss anagathhhhorandi! bassshhhhh alimacossssuk, vorakinisssss barrrrrr lanosss." As she read the incantations 5 spell circles formed in front of her and from them rose 5 ghostly looking beings dressed in armor with weapons in there hands.
nezhit-voiny-sinee-plamya.jpg
each let out a dead screech as they locked onto the beings. Specifically the woman that seemed to wear a different mask from the others. Runa couldn't help but smile at the situation that had been presented in front of her. Finally a chance to play with someone she was allowed to fuck up. Smirking more she called out. "Whoever you are I hope you dont mind but. If you die im taking your bodies!" She called as a magic circle formed under her and she started to float in mid air. Then in a very dead like fashion Rune moved her left arm forward and pointed a bony looking finger at the six ahead of her. Instantly her undead reacted and screeched viciously and they launched forward. Dashing down the hall at surprising speeds towards there enemies. Before they even got to the six attackers one thing was obvious, They where empty of any emotion besides rage and blood lust. Void of pity or mercy. Only one thing was on there minds, Kill or fight till they were nothing but ash. "Either way this will be.... delightful
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic B BlueClover

Bright
IMG_20180203_224806.jpg
This was unprecedented. By unprecedented, she meant completely and totally precedented. Bright had not slept. She had seen this coming. SOF had taught her many things, and one of them was that people liked to be assholes, demanding they get dressed in full battle order and rush down 5 floors and fall in, all accounted for, in the middle of the night, all the while hosing them down in ice-cold water. She turned her handgun over in her hands, then slipped it into her holster. She wasn’t going to use her partner this time. If it was another test, then they would get the full brunt of what she can do. Her patience was running out of rope as it were. Time to go all in. She lightly rapped the back of her hand on Paladin, and shook Vesper and Aia awake, before making her way to the door.

She snapped her fingers, creating a small orb of light in her hands, then lifted it into the air and turned around, brushing back Aia’s hair and smiled wanly. “Stay with Vesper and Paladin, Aia. Mother's going to check on the power.” She turned to Paladin, and spoke in a voice that sounded like a request, but the implications of her words were more akin to a warning. “If I'm not mistaken, things are going to get hot, friend. Please stay here. Sorry for making you play babysitter.

Vesper clumsily slipped on her mask behind Aia then climbed out of the bed. Still looking a little groggy, she made her way to the pale girl and yawned as she took Aia’s hand. “Come on then. You heard the lady.” Normally, she wouldn't take Bright’s suggestions, but at this hour of the morning, if it even was morning, she was in no mood to argue. Especially with a face of someone who might incinerate her at the twitch of an eye on Bright.

Bright brought the orb outside with a sweep of her hand, then directed it to head down the hallway, not unlike a bright, yellow will o’ wisp. After a good 5 metres away, she herself crept out of the room. If someone was using NVGs, chances were they would have to switch them off when they came across the ball, or risk being blinded. She, on the other hand, had no such handicap when it came to blinding light and the problems that would come from it. She sauntered down the hallway, and came to a halt when she saw one of the prospective ‘candidates’. She seemed to be talking to someone. She pointed her finger forwards, directing the ball to shoot forwards, zipping past a crowd of…rotting warriors. She was suddenly aware of a very familiar pungent smell at the sight of them, but duly ignored it for the person at the end of the hallway.

It was not anyone she recognised from her patrol around the ship earlier.

Out of the way,” was her first and final warning to the psychotic member of this godforsaken team. Test or not, she had enough of this. With one hand, she lightly pushed the young lady behind her.

She stretched out a hand, and the ball of light zipped to her palm, and immediately grew in size, enveloping the corridor in an intense heat and blinding light. The blonde woman grasping this miniature sun in her hand did not seem even the slightest bit perturbed by the cornea-searing brightness, and, in fact, seemed to stare right through it. Then, with a small push, the ball exploded, sending a stream of light and heat down the entire hallway, focused in one straight line, the sheer heat alone being able to turn a man into ashes. The contained environment meant that this was but a crematorium for the interloper and whatever those…things were in her way.

Gross Incandescence

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
Xel Xel

Last edited:
Carbon Dragon.png

Alan || Carbon Dragon

After the girl left his room, Carbon laid down and finally began to rest once again, his bed creaking from the weight. His eyes were heavy and shut as he swiftly went to sleep. He hadn't known how long he was out this time, a few hours maybe. He awoke to the sound of alarms ringing throughout the halls. His eyes opened slowly as his visor came online, yet he still lay there. It wasn't until the door suddenly opening that he decided to get up. He sat and stood up off of his bed and looked at the doorway. He could hear rummaging coming from the room next to him. He looked at his radar and saw multiple dots moving around the halls. There was no intercom saying what happened, but if something like this was happening something must be wrong. He slowly made his way towards his doorway, activating his advanced optical sensor to scan for targets that were unfamiliar.

He peered around his doorway slightly before catching a glimpse of someone wearing one of those comedy masks. He pulled his head back as he tracked that person on his radar, highlighting them as a person of interest. While looking at his radar he noticed the dot next to the very center as a sound of a loud sharp noise coming from the room next to him. At the same time, the target began moving closer towards the sound. This was the perfect time for an ambush, however without knowing what type of powers this person had going headlong would be very risky. His armor was very strong, however, enough force and speed would break it. His shield, on the other hand, was practically impervious to pretty much everything. If he were to ambush he would have to do a spartan bash with his shield against the person using his ambush jets for extra impact.

He slowly formed his shield on his left arm while his sword on the right. Alan slowly walked towards the entryway and he then stepped out to see the person near the first doorway next to him. He raised his shield to cover his whole body while his sword was kept to the side for support if needed. Suddenly he burst forward at full speed with his ambush jets and slammed right into the person, sending them flying backward. On impact, he carried the individual on his shield for a second before landing his feet onto the floor with a thud and let kinetic force take care of the rest. The person then slammed into the wall behind them and Carbon readied himself. He crouched down and let his shield cover him while his sword still stayed back. He looked over to his left to see an outline of a figure standing near the doorway next to him, Prism. He then looked forward towards the target. "One hell of a way to wake up huh?" He said keeping his attention on the person wedged into the.

Interactions: Prism ( Lappi Lappi ), Mask Person ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic )

Screen_Shot_2017-11-28_at_4.07.13_PM.png

The blue haired alien remained awake on the deck during the night. He didn't really get tired during the earthling bedtimes, he was nocturnal after all. Only when the sun started to rise once more did Lunis feel sleepy. Just as he had comfortably curled up with his army to doze off, he was forced into consciousness by a loud alarm from the residential area. The lunar lazily sat up, looking around confused as to what was happening. "Is there an invasion?" He asked with a yawn, his furry soldiers hopping around to sniff out the area for danger.
Unlike their leader, the bunnies did not have the same lunar affect, even the converted ones (although only time would tell if that would remain the same) were able to be alert for their sleepy master. The dark-furred bunny that typically remained close to Lunis had climbed out of his cloak to sniff around as well. The bunny then floated close to Lunis's ear and seemingly started to communicate to him in their bunny language.

"Nnnn" The alien whined quietly as he forced himself off the ground, his bunnies fluttering around him in some protective circle. The dark-furred one who was notably bigger than the others took his place on Lunis's shoulder and the lunar troop started walk forward. The reasoning being that whatever was going on, it would be better to encounter it on their terms rather than be caught on someone else's terms.​

• ~The Unknown~

The unknown figure had spent most of the morning just below the strange boy spending time on the ship. Hanging here for several hours had been tedious at the very least but she wasn’t sure what exactly he was doing here. Why was she always stuck with the weird jobs? She pulled herself up as she heard the boy’s breath even out. She was sure to make sure to lightly touch her feet to the deck as she turned off the magnets on her palms of her gloves. She raised the hood of her cloak and let it cover her short blonde hair not wanting to be recognizable. She had chosen to forgo the idiotic mask as it would do little in the long run.

She barely looked over the boy before deciding to start setting up her traps. This wasn’t her usual set up but she wasn’t really aiming for killing people so for now this should be fine. She wondered what idiot would leave themselves this unguarded in the middle of the morning. She set up some casual decoys as she hid the net trap that would activate upon entering the ship. She fell back under the door to the lower levels of the ship.

She had managed to just get everything ready as she heard the alarms go off in the rig. She waited for the target to wake up before shooting up from the ground. She forced her energy out as she created two clones and surrounded the boy as he started to leave. Each one raised up a sword to the boy’s throat with a quickness.
    “And you are?”

August August

Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 8.26.33 PM.png

• The Three Musketeers
    Room → Halls

Feeling indignant, Desmond frowned, twirled his thumbs in circles and stared at his lap like his jeans had the secrets of the world etched into the very fabric. This is horrible. No one had said a word for fifteen minutes since he'd awoken after passing out almost an hour ago. And now he desperately wanted to hear his friends voice what he could feel were very much their concerns.

"Stop looking at the ground and look at me." Hearing that familiar cold tone oddly put him at ease. Doing as he was told, Desmond did so. He raised his head slowly up, then nervously glanced his eyes at the two standing nearby their door. He felt almost more relieved to see they didn't have horrible scars or terrifying mutilations even if both were expressing their emotions in ways you didn't need to be psychic to sense. From his face, Saint wasn't amused, but he didn't look angry either. He just looked tired. Oddly tired and slightly restless. You couldn't see it in his face but Desmond could see it in his body language. His friend was on edge, and it disturbed him.

"Why did you come here Des?" Desmond detected this wasn't a question. And it made him shift nervously on the seat that was his bed. Lawrence, was mad. The anger wasn't pointed at him though, but annoyance was. Perhaps he shouldn't have expected this to go as smoothly as he thought.

"I...I um...." wow did a glass of water sound good right now, "I um... I came to er....get you guys?"

In a different scenario seeing Zeus go jaw slacked would've been somewhat funny. Right now all he got was a bunch of surprise, and very little confidence. That....kind of hurt. "Y-You....You what?" Zeus managed then pausing, stuck a finger in his ear to make sure he didn't have dust still in it from that damn attack back at the warehouse. Before Desmond could even get the words he'd wanted to say out of his mouth, the alarm went off and doors, hissed open.

When the first round of alarms went off unlike Zeus who sparked with static, Saint shook his head and sighed. "Just what I wanted." He said through massaged temples and furrowed brows. Today was getting better and better and Desmond could tell, Saint especially, loved it.

"Desmond." He looked over. "Stay here." He frowned.

"Zeus, stay here with Desmond. You're faster than I am if anything happens--"

"Nothing's gonna happen, because I'm coming with you!" Ignoring the determined stare down, Saint inhaled deeply then let out a controlled sigh. Air wafted around him like heat rolled on a desert day, molecules of air vibrated, shook and curled and it was only after Saint exhaled that the hyperactive atoms ceased moving.

"...Fine." Zeus pumped a fist, "And you," he turned his attention to the boy, "if someone comes in here, do what you have to do. Am I understood?"

"I--"

"Yes or no? Am I understood?" Desmond pursed his lips. Concern and anxiety was higher than anger and irritation. He nodded, understanding. "Good." Saint turned on his heel, mask closing and Zeus followed donning his face guard. "Let's go blow off some steam."

• Stepping out into the base's hall was like stepping into a sauna. This place had just gotten warm and from the sounds of fighting ahead, it was going to most likely get hotter. From his perspective, the very fact he wasn't having his head bashed into the ground right now was good enough a sign that something wasn't right. None of this, added up. Heroes, competent heroes, weren't idiots. You don't go setting alarms off blatantly if you're entering a villain's base and you don't go announcing your presence unless your the diversion team. Saint considered that this was exactly that, a diversion. But too many minutes had passed and by now too many of them were alert to the situation. If these had been heroes trying to capture or kill villains, they would've attacked immediately the second the alarms went off. The fact he was standing here looking down a rather heated hall, and listening to the sounds of combat in another told him that this was no surprise attack from heroes.

This was another stupid test.

"Today just get's better and better" two voices buzzed, dripping static sarcasm everywhere. In response, Saint gave a subtle head nod as he assessed their situation, it wasn't until a loud screech echoed down one hall that he decided it would be better to choose different routes than meet their 'companions' half-way. Even if they were all villains, he had no reason to trust them, just as they had none to trust him.

Besides, he couldn't risk getting injured. He had to keep in mind Desmond had somehow gotten here and now that he was here and his face had been seen there was no escaping it. The kid was here to stay. No going back now, then again their plan hadn't intended it. They just didn't expect Desmond to be an added figure...

"Go." He ordered through grit teeth.

Familiar with the tone Zeus gave his friend a heavy stare from behind his mask and with a shrug and nod, his costume glowed. "Stay safe." Then in a streak of blue and white he was gone down Hall number four.

Looking at the first two halls, Saint decided picking the one that didn't have any battle would be better. He entered hall number three, boots lightly clicking. Air vibrating and shuffling.

It was bad enough they knew him and Zack's faces. Desmond being involved had just escalated things, and now they throw this? Containing his anger and focusing on his surroundings Saint paused when he heard movement. Atoms shifted, air vibrated, and two balls of compacted air no bigger than a phone, channeled at the front of his knuckles. Looking behind him he heard footsteps and saw a feminine figure, hearing something in front of him he turned his attention ahead.

And found a mask of drama staring at him instead. For one brief second, as he stood there staring, he believed Perhaps I was wrong. Maybe they didn't hire a bunch of idiots to come attacking us. But the sound of footsteps behind him made him shift into a defensive stance. He could think about who was doing what later. Right now, he was going to be on his guard.

Interactions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

Mentions: N/A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back