• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes, Villains & those In-Between (OPEN - SEE INFO INSIDE)

Amanda reached into her bag for her phone seeing it lit up with Vaughn, "Sure, okay see you soon!" She continued to walk to the venue, she looked to her side and saw Purgatory, she didn't really know what it was but if it had high security, and 15 security cameras outside on the front, you would assume that it was something important. She was surprised that no one has asked her to hack into that place and get the money from it, but maybe it was impossible to do so. She put her ear plugs in and listened to her music while walking, her pace picking up a little bit as she walked next to the water, she remembered about the incident this morning and wondered if she wanted to go check it out, What's the bet that they haven't check the cameras and tracking device on the boat? She couldn't help but to be a little cocky about the whole thing, every murderer out there fucks up somewhere, you just need to look around to find where they fucked up then mystery solved by a dog and some teenagers.

Amanda reached Bayside and checked off her reservation that she had made not even 20 minutes before hand, she sat down at one of the tables outside of the cafe and waited for Vaughn to join her. Amanda's phone buzzed again, it was an unknown number calling her so she decided to answer it waiting for them to say something, slightly cautious about the mysterious caller. "You don't need to know my name, I am sending through details of someone I want you to kill." Her excitement disappeared when she heard that, "Name the price, location and time." There was a snicker on the other line, "Wow, I never expected you to be a girly." She rolled her eyes, her patience was wearing thin with the man, "Give me the details grandpa before I track the other line and, well you know the rest." She felt a little better by saying that, "Okay, okay, I will send you coordinates and time, price $20,000." She didn't like people sending her things because that meant it was easily trackable and she just got a new phone and didn't want to ditch it at some pawn shop down the street. "How about you tell me and I write it down?" There was a bit of silence on the other end before the man picked up again, "33.8688° S, 151.2093° E, 6 days from now, at 0300. How about after we catch up for a-" The call was ended by Amanda and she smiled a little looking at the information she wrote on a napkin, she could have remembered but she thought it would be more badass if she wrote it down like a normal human being.

The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

Benjamin exited the cities terminal building and walked across the street. In his right hand hung a black duffel bag full of everything he needs. Clothes, books to read, 5,000$ for a basic apartment. After that the man wasn't sure on what he'd do. He's hoping to leave a recent life behind. That 5 thousand belonged to a greater sum. How he got that he was wanting to bury. Now he's in America. And this city was a start. A new page. If that's possible... He had an apartment planned already. On a small suburbs. He flipped on His shades and made his way. Down the path until meeting Beatrice road. This was where his low rent apartment could be found. He stopped in front of his home.

myst.erion myst.erion

Last edited:
Vaughn Caldwell
Day-Monday
Location-Bayside cafe

As Vaughn made his way towards the cafe he couldn't help but feel a bit anxious, the sidewalks were stuffed with working class people heading for their lunch breaks. He didn't put too much thought to the blue blur from earlier,he had come to find that things like that were common place in this city.

When he made it to the diner he spotted Amanda relatively easily, she was sitting in a booth near the exit, typical place for a soldier to take. He saw her writing down some numbers before hanging up the phone. Sliding Into the seat across from her he commented on this. "I didn't think you were still in the business." He said after realizing they were coordinates. "Not that it's any of my business, How's it been?" He added as he cracked open the menu to find what he would eat.​
T That_Irish_Person

tumblr_o6gd62ao4b1uf4b73o2_400.png
ANASTASIA HARLOCK; THE ENCHANTRESS
Anastasia has found, since moving to New Antantis that the city is much more ruthless than outsiders might imagine. Danger lurks around every corner, for everyone. One slip up could be your last. That's why she was here, to seek out the evil and extinguish it. That, and she needed her Bachelor if she ever wants to get a real job. Previously she had lived and gone to school outside of the city, but duty calls, and so she moved in. Juggling a hero life and a student life wasn't exactly the way she planned to go, but when she discovered the corrupt nature of Atlantis a year and a half ago, her instincts screamed "help them", and so she did. And she thought she did it well. No killing, just detaining. She wasn't the type. Currently, the brunette super had herself perched atop one of the many overwhelming skyscrapers of the city, with her gaze on the concrete jungle below. She had become accustomed to "patrolling" the city on her time off from homework and cat duties, finding it helped clear her head, and the streets. It wasn't always she spotted mayhem but when she did she was on the job. Anastasia squinted at two men lazing in an alley, but noticed they weren't any danger when all the blonde one did was pull out a light. She wasn't a fan of smoking. She suddenly pulled her phone from her inner jacket pocket, a thought springing up in her head. This always happened. The young woman typed away to a friend of her's, Myra. "Hey Myra, what do you say we catch up at Bayside for some late lunch today? Or tommorow? Let me know. Xx" That was done. She shook her head at herself for not concentrating on her task and quickly put the phone away. Man, if she had a dollar for every time that happened..
'Huh...' Below her, a man walked from the terminal across the road. He was broad, had a duffel that was definitely full, and had just whipped on some sunglasses. She didn't think it was that sunny, but then again when did she ever wear sunglasses herself....and his face, she didn't recognise it. But then again, there were plenty of faces she hadn't yet discovered or seen again; one in particular. Curiosity killed the cat, but what was that to Anastasia? She walked along the buildings edge, following the male casually till she came to a gap. A burst of red swirling energy from her hand saw her up in the air and then down again almost gently onto a new roof. There was something intriguing about this male's body language, and she wanted to know why...

Date: Monday l - l - Mention: D duegxybus ll G Guttem Location: Building Top Mood: Suspicious ll Complacent
coded by: y o u n g j a e

Amanda was taken by surprise when she saw Vaughn walk through the door, she had a habit of facing the doors for her own safety. She couldn't help but smile at Vaughn picking up on it, "You should know that it's hard to quit the business, murderer that takes credit card." She smirked a little and drank some water, "I have been better let's just say that, how about yourself? Is the ummm you know what getting better?" The last bit slightly quieter than the rest, she wan't sure if this was just a catch-up or if she was going to train him a bit but proceeded to open the menu and scan through it knowing that she will get the same thing as usual.

She was still on edge as usual, looking around the place but not making it that noticeable the Purgatory building still in her mind. There is something about the building that she knows but she can't really remember. She found a way to sort of hide her memories but it a painful process that she can't do herself so usually gets some help from someone, it's time like these that she wished she didn't hide her memories. Her thinking was stopped when she saw a few men walk through the door, she slid her hand under the table where she had her gun, she knew the faces and they weren't the best of people, they have killed people and didn't know what business they had here. But they sat down in the booth behind her, her body stiffened up and was completely on edge.

Benjamin stood and slowly looked around himself. He had a feeling of being watched. Then again he was in a small naigborhood and a city after all. So such a feeling might have tp be gotten used to...

He then fixed his gaze along the rooftops to see if anything could have been seen. He seen a small red blur and turned to look closer. He removed his shades. What was that? Just then a man ran by. Grabbing his bag. Immediately Benjamin grabbed his neck and threw him down. "Your gonna get yourself killed! " He spoke before kicking his ribs. He turned back more alert.

myst.erion myst.erion

Vaughn Caldwell
Location-Bayside cafe
Day-Monday

Vaughn smirked when Amanda said her bit about being a murderer for a credit card. Yet the way she reacted to the new people coming in made him a bit more focused. "Not exactly, I've been practicing, but Mr.Shadow isn't making it easy." He leaned a little closer scooping up one of the rolls of silverware and stuffing the steak knife in his sleeve. "Don't look so stressed, I got your back." He whispered to her before leaning back in his chair."I'm thinking of having a bacon cheeseburger with jalapenos and Onions." He said trying to make an attempt to change the tone.​
T That_Irish_Person

Anastasia still had her green eyes on the mysterious man, occasionally slipping behind a chimney or air conditioning unit in her little adventure. She remained completely at ease until, and who knew, another male suddenly ran by in the hopes of getting a good prise. He didn't get far however, so immediately her interest was peaked. In a small state of minor shock and all around annoyance, Annie leaped off the edge of the building towards the ground, with her powers to aid her. Their rocket like nature allowed the woman to touch the concrete before the disheveled thief with no more than a brace of her knee. She glared slightly down at the attempted robber, her powers now keeping him in his place, before looking up at "new guy". 'Damn right he is~'. She didn't smirk, she did not want to reveal any sign of calm. Instead she kept her eyebrows furrowed and gaze suspicious. 'Erik, what did I tell you last week? This is strike two-.' Warnings was a new thing for her, on behalf of the force and their quickly filling jails, she brang up a alternative. It was working so far; much to her surprise. Besides, if she could get the street kids and such to stop, maybe live a healthier life, it's much better than detainment.

Date: Monday l - l - Interaction: G Guttem Location: Building Top Mood: Suspicious ll Humoured ll Concerned

She felt a little relieved knowing that he would help her, but she knew he would help her anyway. "When was the last time he took over? I was thinking of having the Caesar salad... Shall we order?" She was tempted to ask him if he knew anything about the three murders this morning, "Hey, did you hear about murders this morning?" She couldn't help but to listen to the man's conversation about a lot of money being taken from his bank account, and she instantly knew knew that he was taking about her. She was in deep shit now if they found out it was her, but she decided to play it cool and not mention anything about the past few days.

He had low tolerance towards theifs or criminals. So had it not been for the woman, he would have given the boy a learning experience.

Benjamin watched in surprise as the woman dropped from the roof and seemed to slow herself down with some sort of red energy. Benjamin took a step back leaving the woman and this Erik to themselves. "You know this rat? " Benjamin spoke up holding his hand out towards Erik. Annoyance in his voice, although not directed towards the girl.

myst.erion myst.erion

Anastasia harumphed lightly, eyes cast down at Erik Trent in just about the same amount of annoyance as Benjamin displayed. 'Would you believe me if I said he was my older brother?' That was a complete joke. Erik found it funny, giving a cocky laugh. This just caused Annie to raise him to his feet. Her gloved fingers moved like they were tangled in silk till he was upright and on his feet. She didn't bother restraining the kid. His eyes were on the ground now. Just his luck he got caught by Enchantress again, plus someone new, and strong looking too was his victim. Could he have targeted anyone worse? Probably. 'Look, E, I'm sorry, it won't happen again. Dude`'. Anastasia cast him an annoyed glance. 'Just go home Erik. One more slip up and im not the one dealing with you anymore~' Erik looked slightly ashamed, but deep down he started laughing. He may have been a clumsy idiot, but he was a clumsy idiot with a plan. Anastasia had to look back up at Benjamin with a solid look. 'Let him go, he'll pay eventually...', she trailed, eyes on Erik momentarily again as he slipped away.

Date: Monday l - l - Interaction: G Guttem Location: Sidewalk w/ Benjamin 7 Erik Mood: Suspicious ll Humoured ll Concerned

Last edited:
"I see. " He watched as the boy walked away. If that boy Was lucky enough to snag that bag he'd be one lucky guy. Would have been. Benjamin picked up his bag and looked at the girl. How did she do that? "How come he wasn't born with that magical stuff like you then?" He asked slinging the pack over his shoulder. He's rarely ever met someone with such abilities. He met a guy claiming to be able to teleport through time. But he's not exactly around anymore. "What was that? " He asked, curiously.

myst.erion myst.erion

Anastasia brought her body back round to face Benjamin with the tiniest laugh. 'That was a joke. He's not my brother~'. She gave him a quick once over before replying. 'Three strikes and you're out. I believe the police when they say they don't have any cells left.' 'But, that's for me to worry about....oh, where are my manners.' Annie held out her slim hand to Benjamin to offer greeting. 'People call me Enchantress~ and you are?' Really, interactions like this weren't uncommon, she liked to be familar with her city, it's just, today this someone was giving off weird vibes.

Date: Monday l - l - Interaction: G Guttem Location: Sidewalk w/ Benjamin Mood: Curious ll Humoured

Last edited:
Benjamins face didn't change from his serious demeanor and gently shook the girls hand and cleared his throat. "Alright Enchantress, my name is Benjamin. " He said. Not having a nickname yet.

"I see. Three warnings. I usually gives my warnings before a crime is committed. Even then the small brained ones usually don't take the advice." He spoke. Although it's been a while since his last criminal take down. His black coat swayed a bit with the night breeze. "Thanks anyway. But I'll be fine. I can hold my own. Especially against either two bits or a gangster or two. " He spoke with a smirk.

myst.erion myst.erion

City Hall
- Outside of the City Administration and Public Awareness Wing
- Sunny skies, offering a gentle heat across the backs of the media and crowd
- Early Afternoon

Page-Break-2-1.png
The air buzzed with anticipation as the PAW quickly filled with a mix of reporters, public officials and a conglomerate of other noisy and nosy people. The hushed whispers and occasional shouts carried rumours of a new Leader for the League of Justice - reportedly an older water-manipulating gentleman who had been protecting the docks for the last ten years, some carried word of multiple homicides that very morning, and a mass slaughter in the streets not an hour ago! A few carried rage at the lack of super-hero oversight while others lamented the retiring old order. As the numbers grew, the noise also grew - until eventually, the doors to the administrative wing opened, and out, into the sunny morning skies walked a beautiful - if somewhat stern woman.

It was not, however, the beautiful and stern woman everyone had been expecting. Instead of Mayor Meno - it was instead Detective-Inspector Gerfast, and a tall dark skinned man, wearing a white suit gilded in gold accents. Gerfast walked with a purposeful gait, leaving Dr. Good behind. Her face was pulled into such a deadly glare, the whole of the room shut up immediately. Gerfast was a brilliant asset to the city, but she took shit from no-one. She would take your camera, and find a reason to keep you in detention for a night. If you respected her and followed her rules, however, she would grant you respect in turn. For a reporter, she was either a godsend or a nightmare. Her long, brown, leather jacket flapped behind her as she made her way to the podium, placing both hands down on the wooden stand, her long brown hair hanging over her face. Behind her, Dr. Good caught up. Gerfast raised her head, and looked over the crowd.

"Last night, three men were murdered near the docs. This was done via Super-Human means. Beyond that, I am aware of the massacre in the streets, and I have sent my best to it. I will be leaving for it after this as well. Chaos seems to have come to my city. Chaos has claimed many lives already. And now I come before you to say that it has done so again." She seemed to catch herself, a tear running down her cheek - before her hand rammed down on the pedestal in front of her, cracking it and having it almost topple over.

"Our beloved mayor was killed this morning. She was found in her office, over her desk - finalising the minutes for this very meeting we are having now - having not gone home, having worked until this fucking city claimed her!" Her voice roared near the end, her knuckles white as he grasped the wood platform. "Let it be known. I will find you. Whoever you are! I am coming for you - I will not rest until I break you with the full power of the law!" She unclenched her hands from the podium, blood running her nails had cut through her palms. She reached up and wiped the tears from her cheeks, leaving trails of blood instead. "Her work will not go in vain, however. She had work she wanted doing. We will see it done! One of the men killed at the docs, according to her notes - was to be our new liaison with the super-hero community. He, along with only one other person was in the run for the position." She pointed to Dr. Good.

"That same person was only rejected for the position of Liaison because Meno intended to ascribe him the position of Deputy Mayor in today's proceedings. The city council has decided to award him both positions at this time - as we believe this to be a time of emergency. When the situation calms, we will vote on a more stable solution. He will now address you - while I leave for my duties. You will respect him as you do me, until such time as he has earned that respect through his deeds. Doctor." She nodded to him, as she stood back. He stepped forwards, his hands gently taking her palms - a white mist rushing over them - healing them completely. He took out a white handkerchief and cleaned her cheeks - a gentle if sad smile on his face the whole time. She nodded at him and left the stand. he stepped forward and bowed his head. His face became sombre, but an air of confidence and exhaustion seemed to hang around him.

"This is a grave morning." He spoke in a deep, full voice - a slight foreign accent that very few could place coating his words. "The sun rises a shade darker, as nighttime left us with one star less. A final goodbye. But - as we know - stars die often, yet their light lingers. We must cherish this light, and the deeds it wrought in life, and the deeds it would have wrought were we spared this tragedy." He took a deep breath. "I did not think she would do this. The role of mayor is one I am well qualified for but never expected to have. I will take it nonetheless - as I am sure, she knew I would. The role of Liason - the one I expected to take today - is one I have been preparing for my whole life. I will take this as the council agreed - again, knowing now that she would have me fill it in the absence of our lost champion." He placed his hand over his chest, before extending both hands out over the crowd.

"I know of the horrors that plague this city. Those with power, and those without - taking and giving their share of chaos. This is done for good or ill. I will lend it focus. I will aid our captain, with the help of every hero - be they those in spandex, flying over towers - or those driving blue and white and red vehicles - whether they shoot lasers from their eyes, bullets from their guns or water from their hoses! I will help them see truth and order! Together we will build a support network, together we will build justice! Together, for a safer and securer - SOCIETY! We will find this monster, who not only was content to murder our Mayor and Our heroes! Who then goes into the city and murders and destroyed a bus filled with the elderly! Such a monster deserves to find themselves at the sharpest end of Justice! We will hunt this beast and purify this city! Power to us! And the future is ours!" His hands rose up, over the crowd as they burst out in thunderous applause. He looked dead into the cameras near the back - knowing that this would be shown on every news and public tv within the city, and across the country. His challenge was made.

Page-Break-2-1.png

Anastasia nodded her head t him respectively. Benjamin. Cool. She restrained herself and pursed her lips, knowing laughing wasn't the best option right now. 'You don't say~' He was right. Erik wasn't the only that hadn't taken a hint. That was it. Annie matched his smirk with a shake of her head. 'I believe you~.' For a moment, her eyes flicked up towards the sky. At this time of day, the PAW conference must have been taking place. She would have prioritised attendance, being the good natured person she was, all for enforcement and that, but she preferred for once to stay away from the reporters and flashing lights. Plenty of people already didn't agree with her hero status. Plus, if she had to hear about the killings that had taken place that very morning one more time from Gerfast. The Mayor's death, and the other's of course, would not go without backlash from her and the other officials. Annie knew it. She could only imagine what was happening as her and Benjamin spoke. Suddenly she wondered if he knew what he was getting into coming to their city. Perhaps..he was here to help...'Well, Benjamin. I should be going. I need to catch the news, and I think you should too~' The woman backed up slightly, ready to make her way.

Date: Monday l - l - Interaction: G Guttem Location: Sidewalk w/ Benjamin Mood: Curious ll Humoured

She felt a little relieved knowing that he would help her, but she knew he would help her anyway. "When was the last time he took over? I was thinking of having the Caesar salad... Shall we order?" She was tempted to ask him if he knew anything about the three murders this morning, "Hey, did you hear about murders this morning?" She couldn't help but to listen to the man's conversation about a lot of money being taken from his bank account, and she instantly knew knew that he was taking about her. She was in deep shit now if they found out it was her, but she decided to play it cool and not mention anything about the past few days.

Vaughn Caldwell
Location- Bayside diner
Day-Monday

"Well he still hasn't succeeded but not for lack of trying." He flagged the waiter down to make the order keeping his eyes on the men sitting behind her. When the waiter arrived he asked for a coffee and his burger. "I figure if we keep putting him behind mental barriers, we shouldn't have to find out."
T That_Irish_Person

When the waiter came over she couldn't help but check him out a little bit, he looked about in his early 20s with an amazing jaw line, a bit of stubble, green eyes and brown hair. Amanda gave him a little wink when he gave her a smile until she stopped and gave him her order and stuck with the water. "Yeah... But that takes time and strength and determination, you have only had this problem for a bit and you living where you do and working your job as well as going to strip clubs, yeah I saw your last week. Your mind is hard to get into without being grossed out, I'm surprised Mr. High Almighty hasn't been creeped out by your weird taste in porn. Oh you should work on hiding yourself from creepy people that stalk you on the internet, it's not that hard to hack into your phone." She realised she was ranting on and on so she decided to stop and drink some water, Amanda has a bad habit of keeping an eye on Vaughn like hacking street cams and hacking his phone and tracking him to make sure he is okay. "What I am trying to say is you're going to have to keep at it and keep fighting him." She looked up as the food came the waiter serving them and placing a napkin with the guys number on it next to her, he winked and asked if that was all they had ordered, she nodded her head and he walked off.

Time: Early Afternoon

From reading his aura Miles could tell he was feeling week. It was only moments until he would collapse. Miles took a few steps towards Einua and caught him just in time before he hit the ground. "Tch I should've taken the girl." Miles said. He looks around the alley find a good place to sit him. He placed Einua against the alley way and covered him with a piece of cardboard. Right before he left him Miles placed his palm on his forehead infusing his aura within Einua. This way he'll be able to keep track of him. Miles then turned to the wall acrossed from him and began firing a beam of aura into the wall burning the word 'Control' onto it. He then stood up and left walking the streets of New Atlantis. He pulls out his phone and begins to call someone. "Mason, I'm going for a walk. You don't need to send the boys." Miles hung up and placed his phone and hands in his pocket. "Let's see what type of day this well
be." @NyxDarling

View attachment 332637
Natalia Redd
Time: Early Afternoon

Natalia's car pulled up to the clinic, and the girl was still resting upon her lap. Jason the drive looks back at Natalia. "Would you like for me to carry her ma'am." "No it's okay Jason I got it. Just grab the doors." "Understood." He parked the car and got out and opened Natalia's door. Natalia carried the little girl hold her up just as a mouth would hold her child. She walks through the doors and made her way to the main room. "Christopher, Im here." She called out. A L M O S A L M O S

Christopher and Co.

[/SIZE]

christopher-hugo-jpg.323595

Name: Christopher Hugo
Alias: Strings
Sexuality: Bisexual

d5b9733edc4e55c298f07c4e60f7d31d--japanese-street-fashion-wool-suit.jpg

Name: Akane Sato (M)

Anthony-Sharp_004.jpg

Name: Renard Harris (BOND)

10-career-questions-every-young-professional-should-be-able-to-answer-1059408-TwoByOne.jpg

Name: Lucas Silva (Q)

MONDAY - Early Afternoon

Christopher looked up from his tablet when the door opened, and Natalia rushed in. He had been enjoying his tea, waiting for Akane to return. Seeing that the child looked far worse than he had initially thought it would, he got up and made a weather gesture towards one of the private rooms. The mewling thing groaned as she was placed down on the table, and Christopher very quickly filled a rather large needle with a clear liquid - before jamming the thing into the child's neck. She flinched against the sharp pain, before breathing in deeply - just as Christopher placed a breathing apparatus over her mouth.

Almost instantaneously she was under, lying peacefully on the table. Christopher looked her over, looked over to Natalia and rose a brow. "Curious. And here I thought the mafia had a long standing tradition of keeping children out of the fray. New rules?" He smirked, and turned away from the scene, walking over to a cabinet and putting on a fresh overcoat, before putting on some latex gloves. He took a burn-kit out of one of the various cabinets and filled a shallow bowl with water - to which he added a strong disinfectant.

"Quite the morning we've had. The death of the mayor. Death of a hero. Death of a bus full of old people... and now...[ he looked down at the child ] almost, the death of a child. So much death. Death is a constant in the world, but rarely does it open so many doors and close so many others - with such... precision. curious." He spoke, taking surgical scissors and cutting away what was left of the clothing. He threw them all into a chemical waste basket, and positioned the child flat on the table. He looked her over, checking for any broken or dislocated bones, and evidence of internal bleeding. Checking her pulse, he listened to her heart before starting to clean the wounds. He worked fast, as if he had been doing this for hundreds of years, instead of only the two he had had his licence - with a degree of skill that would put tenured academic surgeons to shame.

The tangent seemed almost as though he were talking to himself, mulling it over. The child seemed stable enough. A few weeks, maybe a month of topical care and she would be right as rain. He looked up at the woman again, raising a brow - clearly asking for the story. The Elder The Elder

Benjamin nodded. "I'll catch you later." He spoke as he looked at his house. He had gotten a whole lot of sleep here, so that wasn't an issue at the moment. Maybe he'd go out to eat? He has heard of a good bar nearby. "Well. Still, you saved that boys life today, super hero. " He spoke not knowing about her true organization. He began his walk down the road.

Griffin Pub

The Griffin pub was a traditional biker like place. Neon signs, pool, show offs. He walked inside and made his way across the floor and sat at the seat. Ordering a shot. Watching the TV for news. The TV displayed some sort of town assembly. Paw?

myst.erion myst.erion

Last edited:
Alex Hughes

Alex watched intently as G-2 approached the man he'd maybe killed. He was coming to his senses now, enough to know that this could end very badly for him depending on how the hero interpreted the scene. The hero's hand crackled with some sort of energy, perhaps preparing for a fight Alex knew he couldn't hope to win. He held his breath, but G-2 didn't turn around and come for him. No, instead he knelt down and touched the gunman's chest, with the man pulsating as if he were being de-fibrillated... With a great gasp the gunman started breathing again, although he still lay there unconscious. Alex was stunned - was he off the hook? He wasn't a killer? Better not speak too soon...

Behind him a trio of paramedics arrived in the park and approached the civilian girl who was looking after him. She seemed concerned, but Alex did his best to look like he wasn't in too much trouble. He spoke to them calmly while gesturing to the gunman, "He needs your help more!", and two of the medics sprinted over to see to Alex's "victim". He felt guilty, but was that appropriate? He'd been shot after all.

That reminded him of his own injuries. He could feel his power interacting with the bullet in his shoulder, building energy in a way he couldn't control. The remaining medic was tending to the wound, but Alex didn't know what to say. He'd need to get his powers registered before he could expect to walk into a hospital without people asking difficult questions. While a proper (albeit temporary) bandage was being applied he told the medic "I'll make my own way to a hospital, take the other guy". The young medic looked puzzled for a moment as Alex stared him in the eye, but something suddenly clicked and he gave a knowing nod. He moved to help his comrades who were placing the gunman onto a stretcher. Alex was more concerned about what G-2 would think, but what about the other girl? He looked back at her, not entirely sure what to say aside from "Thanks".

The DoomyFish The DoomyFish D duegxybus

Vaughn Caldwell
Location-Bayside Cafe
Day-Monday

When the food arrived Vaughn immediately went to work on his burger rolling his eyes at Amanda's mention of his private time.
"That would be convenient wouldn't it." He said referring to her comment about creeping out the shadow king. "Man this burger is great, good pick." He said through a mouthful of beef. "Don't worry Amanda, I don't intend on losing to this guy." His eyes would periodically go to the guys behind them but not enough to show that he was watching them. "I've got a half hour left wanna hit the park when we're done?"
T That_Irish_Person

G-2
Location-Ruska park
Day-Monday

When the ambulance arrived G-2 remained silent as he watched the situation unfold. Based on the damage that the shooter had taken, and the way the gunshot victim was acting he had a pretty good idea of what had went down here. The silent exchange between the paramedic and the man who had been shot seemed to be the last nail in the coffin.

Once the man was in the ambulance. He turned to the man who was shot. "I'm sorry you got hit sir, I should've blasted that man a bit sooner." He said loudly enough for the paramedics to hear adding in a wink to let the man who was shot in on his lie. Then he leaned a bit closer and whispered the next part. "Go to 1231 Bauchas Rd, Ask for Margaret Cosgrove, tell her G-2 sent you. She can help you with...this" he gestured to the scene around them. Then he raised his hand in a salute much the same as his father did in the old days. "Keep up the good work gentlemen." He said to the paramedics before his antigravity boots kicked on and he hovered into the air heading for the downtown police station. "Ma patch me through to the detective in charge of the case." He said landing on the roof of the police station. His suits internal communicator dialed the number for detective Gearfast.​
AndR01D AndR01D D duegxybus
(Calling A L M O S A L M O S )

Gratefulness and Text Messages
Myra Kolinski
As the scene unfolded, Myra watched as the man who was shot ordered the ambulance to take the gunman. While this did happen, it was a bit confusing for Myra. At that moment, a text message appeared on her phone. She pulled out it and looked at it for a few seconds, before quickly typing back a reply.

Anastasia
them
Hey Myra, what do you say we catch up at Bayside for some late lunch today? Or tommorow? Let me know. Xx
me
ya, kk, i got some stuff so it wont be till later. but sure, that sounds nice!

She pocketed her phone as the paramedics were relieved from the scene. However, the man who was shot...thanked her? That was a bit surprising, especially since she didn't do much but try to compress the wound. Regardless, it was a thank you and Myra had done some hero like work. Now that was something that she needed to go on a public record.

"Well...um...it was no problem. I was walking by. Anyways, do you need help at all to get up? Or, do you...need to be somewhere?" Myra slowly rose to a standing position and extended a hand out towards the man.

Interacting with: AndR01D AndR01D - Alex Hughes
Mentions: myst.erion myst.erion - Anastasia Harlock

Joseph Mayne
~~~~~
IMG_3949.JPG
Location~ Irving's Mainway
Day~ Monday

Joseph had managed to get his boss to let him work through his lunch break instead of staying later. He had done odd jobs around the store, daily upkeep and such.
He was actually sweeping when the news caught his eye in a little TV in the upward corner of the room. He paused. It didn't take him long to recognize what was going on.

The big city hall thing! He watched with eager anticipation. Today Dr. Good was going to be introduced to the public. It was all pretty exciting.

...what was less exciting, was when he expected the mayor to start everything off, his eyes were met with the well-known Detective Inspector. His brow furrowed in slight confusion.

He quickly finished sweeping up as he heard the grave and, almost unbelievable news. As he dumped the contents of his dust pan he heard a small gaps from behind the counter.

Joseph put the broom he dustpan away, making his way towards Sam.
As he approached, he saw Sam shake her head.
"Such a shame..." The middle-aged woman murmured. "She was my favorite mayor, that one."

Joseph frowned in thought. "I'm sure we're in good hands. The Detective-Inspector will surely find out who did this and bring them to justice. Who knows, maybe even the League of Heroes will help."
He glanced at the clock.
One more hour...

Amanda couldn't help but laugh a little at Vaughn eating the burger, "Sure, I guess we can wonder aimlessly through a park and listen to people's conversations and possibly be shat on by a bird, sure yeah we can do that." She grinned and then started to eat her salad, but a salad is not complete without stealing a chip from one of your friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back