Heroes Rise

JayTee

Eight Thousand Club
Here is where all the out of character chat will take place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, my sheet is all ready to be reviewed.

Can you give me a breakdown of how you calculated your HP? I'm not certain, but I think you have either less or more than you should.

It is a d10 per level, plus my Con bonus of 3 for each one, giving me 40 points for the hit dice and another 12 points for my Con.

I've updated the overview with some more info. I'm hoping to add civilians and other third parties for you guys to interact with by tomorrow evening, rather than just goodguys/badguys.

Alright so I decided to be lazy and introduce civilians/third parties when you meet them (you'll get an exposition dump you all can assume you know when that happens). I haven't heard from @The Dark Wizard at all regarding his character, but I plan on starting the game either tomorrow or thursday, depending on how finished people are with their characters.

On a side note, while the primary focus of the game will be you guys, your mentors will play a role as well. How large of an impact do you want them to have? And, do you want me to write them or, or make them yourselves? (I'd prefer writing them up myself just 'cause it'll make things slightly easier for me, but it's your call)

Are you planning on inviting anyone else to join in the game, or is it just us?

@Feantari: Thanks for the update!

@Sherwood: Depends if Wiz can make it, as I'd like to have a minimum of 3 players. I have a friend who has expressed interest in joining, so we'll see.

Alright, I'm bringing a friend in to be our third. He's gunning for a Fighter, so it looks like we're a mostly martial party. This should be pretty interesting~

@Feantari: how goes building your character? I notice your stats are all settled, so if you want we can start the game once @Teggetto puts his character up and you can finalize the backstory as we go along.

Would it be better if I went with a more arcane sort of thing?

re: character basically got nothing done during the week, but should be able to type up stuff this weekend

You can be a caster if you want, they seem pretty fun. Your call, though, I was just making commentary :smiled:

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Sometimes being able to thwack something on the head with a big weapon is the best way to go, but I will never underestimate the power of a skilled sorcerer.

Hm, while it doesn't seem like anyone is going to take an Arcane Magic user, another houserule I'm throwing out there is that undead share the alignment of their creator (because I see zombies animated by magic as just robots made of meat).

Lawful Good zombies, just sayn' :wink:

So, how are we coming along? I'm ready to get started.

In, had a crazy busy week with last minute travel that went through the weekend. Next week will also be busy, but I think Tuesday night I should have an hour or so I can write.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back