• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Heroes Rise (Choice of Games LLC) RP

Computing Magus

I need a King's Rock
A great Choice of Games story that I simply fell in love with after two weeks and thought:

"Hey, the universe of this would fit greatly as an RP!", and this is also kind of a way for me to return to RPing.

Before I would like to discuss what I have in mind for this particular RP, I just want to see how many people do know this game. While you may or may not know the other Choice of Games stories, this particular one seems rather obscure than, say, Choice of the Dragon.

Well, I'm also very glad to see someone else. I'll wait for some more people, unless you want to discuss what you want to know.

Alright. So when does this take place? I've played HeroRise through HeroFall, with a little of the Hero Project sequel that I can't remember.

Sadly, I've only just started the Hero Project, and I haven't been spoiled about it. I also just wanted this RP already because I thought it was really cool.

If ever, I'll prolly balance participating in this RP and playing The Hero Project, just for the sake of knowing anything and everything.

Well, somewhere after the 2nd Mission:
Had brunch with The Crunch, and currently talking with Jenny about him, who didn't like the fact I sided with the populars.

Alright. So when does this take place? I've played HeroRise through HeroFall, with a little of the Hero Project sequel that I can't remember.
Speaking of, I'm thinking, like... um... not exactly sure.

We can start exactly where the main character started, but without talk of a Prodigal or the main character, ever; just our own little Millenial City.

A great Choice of Games story that I simply fell in love with after two weeks and thought:

"Hey, the universe of this would fit greatly as an RP!", and this is also kind of a way for me to return to RPing.

Before I would like to discuss what I have in mind for this particular RP, I just want to see how many people do know this game. While you may or may not know the other Choice of Games stories, this particular one seems rather obscure than, say, Choice of the Dragon.

I may have visibly squealed upon seeing this posted. I really didn't expect to find other people who had liked the game! I played it a couple of years ago, and I absolutely adored it! It was extremely well-written. I haven't played the newest installment, but the original trilogy was fantastic.
I would be thoroughly interested :bishiesparklesr:

Update on my progress:

The Hero Project (Finished)

Making this RP

Freakin' why can't we get a break from all this shmuck, It's just so heartbreaking I can't take it; too many events that you can't control and you're always the victim I just can't even.

EDIT:

Although, I'm happy that Marigold Marigold and Jadus Jadus have arrived, so I believe this is substantial enough to start the RP.

Woops, forgot this existed.

Sorry 'bout that. Unless someone else wants to create the RP, it will take me another day to start it because I'm somewhat busy.

if this is still happening then sign me the h e c k up
if not, I'm always open to do a 1x1 with someone else who craves a heroes rise fix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back