• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Heroes Reborn

Hey so is everyone going to post yet? I want to keep this going while Chiken is away, so can anyone who hasn't made a first or second post please do so. That way we can continue to develop the characters and not leave anyone behind.

Blarg222 said:
Hey so is everyone going to post yet? I want to keep this going while Chiken is away, so can anyone who hasn't made a first or second post please do so. That way we can continue to develop the characters and not leave anyone behind.
I will continue Lie's story after school :D

I've been busy this weekend but I'll try to post when I can

Thank you guys for the well wishes. All is well and I'm back. I'm going to read all posts and then probably contact everyone again to see who is still here.

Chiken said:
Thank you guys for the well wishes. All is well and I'm back. I'm going to read all posts and then probably contact everyone again to see who is still here.
Welcome back!!!

Chiken said:
I've been meaning to post, but I'll probably do it tomorrow seeing how late it is.

Chiken said:
Welcome back. ^-^

[QUOTE="too much idea]Welcome back!!!

[/QUOTE]
Thank you!

Blarg222 said:
Yay Chiken's alive! Missed you man!
Thanks! And thanks for keeping group going.

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
I've been meaning to post, but I'll probably do it tomorrow seeing how late it is.
That's fine.

@Chiken

I don't mean to rush you but you should probably post connection post using The Voice so we can get the story flowing once more.

I need you guys to try and follow a posting line, allow other players to post before you post again. I know you guys were eager to start and I was, well absent, but we need to alow time between posts for others to post. So many of you are out on your own, and I think is great that you want to tell a story, but I need you to wrap up your personal stories and start moving forward to the following locations, NYC or New Orleans. I want to see you start interacting with other players. By your second and third post you should have your character interacting with another player, otherwise you are simply playing solo. Let's try and be more mindful of time. My first post clearly placed my character at midnight at the wearhouse, and then I see some of you start your post in the daytime and in school hours. If you are in the US it can't be midnight in NYC and the middle of the afternoon in another state. So, lets try and be aware of these things when posting. We are living in real time.

The Hunters are now a free NPC group, this means you can add some drama to your post by using the Hunters as your foes. You are free to kill them and interact with them in fights. However, you cannot use the Hunters against other player characters. The Voice and Shroudedhost are mine to control.

I feel so behind! Gah. I'll post once I get home from school. Bye!

Chiken said:
I need you guys to try and follow a posting line, allow other players to post before you post again. I know you guys were eager to start and I was, well absent, but we need to alow time between posts for others to post. So many of you are out on your own, and I think is great that you want to tell a story, but I need you to wrap up your personal stories and start moving forward to the following locations, NYC or New Orleans. I want to see you start interacting with other players. By your second and third post you should have your character interacting with another player, otherwise you are simply playing solo. Let's try and be more mindful of time. My first post clearly placed my character at midnight at the wearhouse, and then I see some of you start your post in the daytime and in school hours. If you are in the US it can't be midnight in NYC and the middle of the afternoon in another state. So, lets try and be aware of these things when posting. We are living in real time.
The Hunters are now a free NPC group, this means you can add some drama to your post by using the Hunters as your foes. You are free to kill them and interact with them in fights. However, you cannot use the Hunters against other player characters. The Voice and Shroudedhost are mine to control.
I'll delete Lie's entry for 08.30-ish PM then

@too much idea - You were fine since your character is in another country across the globe. But don't sweat it.

Everyone has done a great job so far. I'm enjoying the last batch of posts very much. FYI I'm full of appointments and still a little soar from the surgery, so I will reply as soon as I can manage. I also noticed poor editing in my last post, which I will fix soon enough. And I apologize for my mood the medications keep me a bit drowsy, you know.

Chiken said:
@too much idea - You were fine since your character is in another country across the globe. But don't sweat it.
Everyone has done a great job so far. I'm enjoying the last batch of posts very much. FYI I'm full of appointments and still a little soar from the surgery, so I will reply as soon as I can manage. I also noticed poor editing in my last post, which I will fix soon enough. And I apologize for my mood the medications keep me a bit drowsy, you know.
... I just merged the two post into one lol. Oh wells.

It's okay, take your time to fully recover! :D

I am so sluggish right now. And my head is killing me. And it's all thanks to my classmate purposely coughing in my face.

I am so sluggish right now. And my head is killing me. And it's all thanks to my classmate purposely coughing in my face.
Sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better.

Chiken said:
Sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better.
Thanks, sorry I'm so behind on posting. I took some pain medicine to help with my headache though.

Thanks, sorry I'm so behind on posting. I took some pain medicine to help with my headache though.
There is no rush. You can take your time. As long as you are following the story, post when you are well and able.

Hi, I haven't been getting any notifications, but my sickness has ceased!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back