• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Heroes of Midgard: Pride and Glory

Zamasu

The Ningen-Slaying Supreme Kai
(Hello, friends! I've been thinking about what kind of fantasy RP that I want to make, and then something came across my mind about an RP with two versions, kinda like Pokemon. I decided to go with it and have a little experiment on it to see if it works. I am only going to need 12 people, six in each version. They will play out the same, but with differences in the NPCs, enemies, and most of all, the big baddies. So, without further ado, please take your time to gain an interest. If you are, state which version you want to be in. You are not allowed to pick two versions. Thank you.)

Once upon a time, the universe was made up of eight realms, six of which controls the elements of the earthly realm Midgard and a realm where magic is full and striving, Arcana. Within the realm of magic lies the kingdom of Valora, ruled by the one known as the 'Magic King', Braun Everall. He has two sons, with one of them set to become the new ruler. However, the brothers hated each other for their different beliefs in regards to magic. One believes that magic should be used to vanquish evil of all realms, but the other believes that magic should be used to trample the strong and protect the weak. They continue to bicker with each other until the day that their father died of an incurable disease. The kingdom soon fell into chaos as the brother begin to fight one another for the mighty throne until one stands victorious. The winning brother sits on the throne and changed the peaceful kingdom into a war-mongering and conquering empire hell bent on taking over the eight realms and spread his belief into all of them.

Many unforgivable orders was taken into action to ensure that his plan will go smoothly, but that would not take long. Meirith Everall, Braun's wife and the brothers' mother, ran away from the kingdom and went into the six elemental realms to convince the "Six Elemental Rulers" to join forces against her tyrant son, but avast not even the rulers can defeat him for his magic greatly outclasses them. As a last ditch effort, they cast a spell on themselves before their deaths. Their souls enters their weaponry and the evil king of Valora picks them up and throws them back to where they came. Meirith makes another escape once more and decides to do the only solution that can hopefully work; look for the greatest and mightiest warriors of all of Midgard. The earthly realm has yet to be touched by the evil hands of the tyrant king, and so Meirith takes advantage of them to look for the bravest of warriors to find the six elemental weapons and fight the king for the sake of the eight realms.

During her search, she stumbles upon a person both adept in physical and magical combat. She begs the person to help her look for the mightiest warriors and the person agrees. The person writes six letters and ties them by the legs of messenger birds. When they are sent off, hopefully that someone can answer Meirith's call for help.

Pride or Glory, you decide.

I'm interested, especially if we can get a roll call for which people want to do which side.

Yeah a list noting who wants to be, or who already is on since I see some have laid a bit of a claim, on which side would be handy for all.

DrBezendrine DrBezendrine PressureCooker PressureCooker Damafaud Damafaud varda varda D U H D U H GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 DrBones DrBones KnightOfNight KnightOfNight
It took me long, but here are the links to the Lore, CSes, and the OOC (Note that a lot of confusion will take considerable place when clicking on the links.)

CS Pride Version:
Fantasy - Heroes of Midgard CS (Pride Version)

CS Glory Version:
Fantasy - Heroes of Midgard CS (Glory Version)

Lore:
Fantasy - Heroes of Midgard: Pride & Glory Lore

OOC:
Fantasy - Heroes of Midgard: Pride and Glory OOC

So we're down around 4 more people, so while waiting for more, you go ahead and do the CSes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back