• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heroes of Midgard: Pride and Glory OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Zamasu Zamasu

So what's the difference between each races? Are they for aesthetic only, or is there difference like in magic potency, physical strength, innate talents and such?

Zamasu Zamasu

So what's the difference between each races? Are they for aesthetic only, or is there difference like in magic potency, physical strength, innate talents and such?
Humans, adaptable.
Elves, have high magic potential.
Dwarves, low magic potential, but are physically strong.
Orcs, much like humans but more battle-oriented.
Machines, no magic, pure technology, even no flesh.
Beastmen, like humans but with animal traits.
Demons, came from hell, knows black magic.
Spirits, knows elemental magic.
Gods, Gods.

Could you go into detail on demons and spirits?
Demons are malicious spirits that do nothig but cause harm, but in the case of you guys, there exists demons who wanted to live in peace alongside the other races. They are, as I've said, capable of black magic and they came from Umbraheim.

Spirits are embodiments of the six elements, which fire, water, nature, lightning, light, and darkness. They mostly take form of humanoids based on their element, decided by you.

Anything beyond that? Like to they have typical physical traits, are they human size, or anything else?

Also is it too late for me to change my mind and pick Pride?

Anything beyond that? Like to they have typical physical traits, are they human size, or anything else?

Also is it too late for me to change my mind and pick Pride?
Maybe this can help, but as it applies to all, they are human sized.

PHNe4VHNAl2TLlrORpA6g6tV3ofcQBPzULuZ1RHaCcyzgLJo4aG6vkZqbiDtpk3huD07hZQqLUu43jaJTqovbo-E48P_E6sQnZcCOZTFWQ=w332-h443-nc

images

images

images

RUhQkmdwVslfY5SbrAU4rFp92liUCzeG2BQDY-9JMzkeSa0cp1iy2a-wKdV8II_YGZizWO2VOGI6rMqyZsUuhErqfv3oFDdgL1nHrkDvQClzqoSynlpmWDfJ_5CsOl43mEUnkseEBaa_CG5-ASY=w320-h459-nc

images

And also it is not too late for that.

Zamasu Zamasu
One last question while I work on my character, each team is brought together by letters sent to them by the mystery man right? Do our characters know the sender before the story starts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back