• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Heroes of Jade

aaaah

One Thousand Club
Heroes of Jade
1*6cAk2tIde64g3XhbE-nFYA.jpeg

A RP by A aaaah and Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert !

Welcome to the wonderous world of Jade! A beautiful planet very similar to Earth, but it's filled to the brim with mythical monsters, magic, advanced technology, and superhumans. Well, now that I'm thinking about it, Jade is almost nothing like Earth. Jade's six different regions have been at peace for a long time now, a war hasn't happened in years and not many powerful villains have come out of nowhere and tried to claim Jade as their own world. Until, a powerful villain named Seras literally comes out of nowhere and claims Jade to be his world. The people at Jade rolled their eyes at Seras, thinking this is some sort of prank, some people made fun of him. Nobody was laughing when Seras' small minions came to the party and took the people who made fun of Seras away. If anybody tried to test Seras, they would be taken. Seras also revealed that he is holding all of Jade's presidents captive in his lairs found in all of the regions. Jade is now called New Seraslandworld. Almost everybody panicked, they started to fear Seras, and nobody dared to defy him. Though, not all of the citizens panicked. A few days after Seras' takeover, an underground resistance was made. A group of citizens from all six regions joined together to raid the lairs, rescue all of the presidents, and kick Seras' ass. They know this task is easier said than done, but their options are limited. Fight or...uh, don't fight.

You will play as an inhabitant of a planet being taken over by a demonic and power-hungry force. The only way to save the planet is to defeat Seras and free the presidents, but is there a more malevolent force at work? Who knows?! Heroes of Jade will be a lighthearted rp with a few twists and turns. I will release more RP information soon, but I will have to go through some ground rules and other things to know.

• You are allowed to be any race you want, or even make your own.
  • You can only make 2 characters. That's it.
  • If you want some sort of relationship between two or more characters, pitch it in OOC.
  • There will be some darker stuff later on, but the roleplay will mostly be light-hearted.
  • Godmod? No. Metagaming? No. Bunnying? No.
  • At least one or two paragraphs per day.
  • If you have any questions, tag me or Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert .

Like said, if you have any questions tag us and either one of us will try to answer.
( A aaaah doesn't know how to end interest checks properly.)

Glad to see I have interest! We'll wait for a little while to see if more people are on board.

Interested but only if the six regions are very different from each other and correspond to different genres.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back