• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heroes of Driesen(CLOSED)

I forgot to mention. Most heroes, even the best in Wolke, don't really want to go to Driesen. There are about 80 people in the line.

[QUOTE="Amber KB]I forgot to mention. Most heroes, even the best in Wolke, don't really want to go to Driesen. There are about 80 people in the line.

[/QUOTE]
Did Amber-Senpai like mine?

@Amber KB Thanks I really liked the character as well but I think if the cut off is 12 it should stay that way and I got other things to do so I might be periodically inactive so I should just not. Hope this goes well i'll probably still follow it.

Offspring said:
@Amber KB Thanks I really liked the character as well but I think if the cut off is 12 it should stay that way and I got other things to do so I might be periodically inactive so I should just not. Hope this goes well i'll probably still follow it.
Okay! I'll let you know if a spot opens up.

@DarknessSpirit

Hey, I would message amber before you continue with your profile. We got 12 characters already, but Amber may still be willing to add another. I'd just check before you take the profile any further.

@Brinie

I can't stop the curiosity, Apart from the awesome top side thing, which.. I should actually copy (And change to add Fayde's Essence and other specific stuff.) What is the thing with Go 100% and Shiro? Who is in control?

(I well, copy as in because that would help making things look neater and people know required stuff, cause the more energized Fay is the more visible her Essence is. (*^*) Asking nicely because I don't wanna look like a copy-cat....)

Sigismund said:
@Brinie
I can't stop the curiosity, Apart from the awesome top side thing, which.. I should actually copy (And change to add Fayde's Essence and other specific stuff.) What is the thing with Go 100% and Shiro? Who is in control?

(I well, copy as in because that would help making things look neater and people know required stuff, cause the more energized Fay is the more visible her Essence is. (*^*) Asking nicely because I don't wanna look like a copy-cat....)
Yup that's exactly what it is, gradually Go's control will decline. That's fine if you wanna do something similar, I didn't come up with the idea tho, I see it in a lot of RPs before.

Back in my day! BBcode was still something rarely done in normal rp! Most went with fonts and color, bbcoding was left for character sheets and important dm posts.

I used to do RPing on gaia and it got to the point where people would make legit graphic designs with photoshop and shit and spent longer on their posting style than anything else. Too much effort tbh, but I like to have something that makes it easier to tell whats going on without in character text still.

Exactly, a bit knowledge on it is nice, especially since it can help visualize the more technical stuff too, I'll go figure.. Might put mine in the bottom for last read of of stuff.. Eh.

Amber KB] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21941-darknessspirit/ said:
@DarknessSpirit[/URL] @pbtenchi sorry guys we're not accepting any new OCs right now.
You should write that we're closed in the title then, that last OC looked cliche as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back