Heroes and Nightmares

Hey guys, just wanted to apologize for how out of it I've been. Power was out all day yesterday so I was stuck with my phone and work and school has been hell, I've just been beat but it's seriously so awesome to see you guys are still going with this. I'm really glad. Thank you and i will be back more consistently very very soon.

-tsp

c:

thesparkerproject said:
Hey guys, just wanted to apologize for how out of it I've been. Power was out all day yesterday so I was stuck with my phone and work and school has been hell, I've just been beat but it's seriously so awesome to see you guys are still going with this. I'm really glad. Thank you and i will be back more consistently very very soon.
-tsp

c:
Don't worry about it.I'll be here the entire week and hopefully school wont take too muchbof my free time

DryPunishment said:
Good,thanks.I thought I was being mean.
P.S. Wish me luck with this

ciJIzZn.png
I adore this, it is glorious, YOU are glorious! ^-^ ... I need to start drawing my own characters again... :c Sad person is sad. But seriously, I used to draw all of them before I was on this site, back when a bunch of kids and I from school just Rp'd using skype video calls and google docs, and I used to draw my own stuff...ah the good 'ol days of scrolling down hundreds of pages just to get to the bottom to realize that no one had added anything yet...on second thought I like RpNation better :P . You guys are more active and nicer and more fair than any of my friend every were haha. Not to mention, you guys are more creative and fun soo... THANK YOU! <3

thesparkerproject said:
I adore this, it is glorious, YOU are glorious! ^-^ ... I need to start drawing my own characters again... :c Sad person is sad. But seriously, I used to draw all of them before I was on this site, back when a bunch of kids and I from school just Rp'd using skype video calls and google docs, and I used to draw my own stuff...ah the good 'ol days of scrolling down hundreds of pages just to get to the bottom to realize that no one had added anything yet...on second thought I like RpNation better :P . You guys are more active and nicer and more fair than any of my friend every were haha. Not to mention, you guys are more creative and fun soo... THANK YOU! <3
Yeah.Came here from skype calls too,at one point nobody was adding up anything else and I figured,well...if my friends are busy why not just go somewhere people go for THIS type of thing,role playing. I like drawing characters and different stuff it's really good for practice,and I just love when people seem so confused by the fact that "Hey,I thought it would be pretty nice to draw your character."At one point I was drawing people profile pics for well...games I guess? A dude gave me some retail games to draw him stuff and then told his friends.Then some of them wanted some pieces for themselves and I can't help but giggle a bit when I see that they're still using my profile pics I made.And I guess I should also thank you guys for giving me all this support and practice material so thank you!

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I feel like I should feel bad about how much I'm having Ivory get wrecked .-.

[/QUOTE]
Yo,I'm considering killing Berendil in agony and pain here,you shouldn't feel bad.

Im sorry but lack of time and a computer is making things difficult for me ill try to post something soon.

Oh gawd... I feel utterly horrible. I have not been getting notifications at all, holy crap. Im so sorry guys...sorry and lost. :,(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back