Heroes and Nightmares

Daeya said:
Agreed entirely. But one needs an education if she aspires to be a lawyer -_-
Well good luck with your dreams,I hope they come out as you want.

I'm a senior as well!

I don't wanna leave, but then again I've already submitted early applications to colleges and there's no turning back once I accept cx

FINAL YEAR! WOO! (I think...)

I've gotten into the college I wanted to get into so right now my life is just a big countdown to the chaos that is college life .-.

College.. Just those words make me shiver. I don't wanna have so much freedom.. It's almost scary cx

well look at fetus me who's just in his second highschool year yay me.I'm aiming to become a better artist and hopefully get a job in that domain.Like video game design where you make the character concepts and stuff.I'd be sooooo happy to do that.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Terrifying indeed ._. Anyway, I need to go sleep now. Buh Bye.

[/QUOTE]
Goodnight!

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Terrifying indeed ._. Anyway, I need to go sleep now. Buh Bye.

[/QUOTE]
Night, sleep well!

Hi guys, sorry for not being on for a while - skewl kinda took priority :P

Just to check I haven't misread or missed something - Is the spot of the murderer of the shop vendor still open, and on the same note, if it is, can I volunteer Greyson as their charming killer?

"The murderer has not been identified nor been brought to justice,through further investigation we have made an array of suspects,the main one being Greyson Winters also known as "Grey".To all capable men and women of Ignition,if you see a man in his early twenties that looks like the one in the image below either report to the nearest police station or attempt to bring him to justice." -Field Marshall Berendil Ukvar of Ignition's Hero Initiative.

How does that sound?

DryPunishment said:
"The murderer has not been identified nor been brought to justice,through further investigation we have made an array of suspects,the main one being Greyson Winters also known as "Grey".To all capable men and women of Ignition,if you see a man in his early twenties that looks like the one in the image below either report to the nearest police station or attempt to bring him to justice." -Field Marshall Berendil Ukvar of Ignition's Hero Initiative.

How does that sound?
To quote my one true idol in life, Dora the Explorer: Fantastico!

And woo, murdering people! Way to go Greyson.... *cough* I shall reply ASAP

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh whoops.Didn't see that last reply.I'll post that later cause at the time they didn't get the suspects

P.S.I'm just gonna leave this here.

nIFPUKg.png

DryPunishment said:
Oh whoops.Didn't see that last reply.I'll post that later cause at the time they didn't get the suspects
P.S.I'm just gonna leave this here.

nIFPUKg.png
That is the most beautiful of all the things xD Awww, Greyson gets his first bounty poster - he'll be so pleased >w<

I'm currently not able to use the computer. Unless you can bear with a slightly terrible phone post, I probably wont post for an hour or three.

ModelZXGiro said:
I'm currently not able to use the computer. Unless you can bear with a slightly terrible phone post, I probably wont post for an hour or three.
I know that feel,touch screen phones can be really annoying to type on.

Thank y'all for not going too far!

Would anyone want to converse with Ivy? I'm kind of in between a rock and a hard plAce here. But I can always make her leave the library and join the unraveling plot.

Daeya said:
Thank y'all for not going too far!
Would anyone want to converse with Ivy? I'm kind of in between a rock and a hard plAce here. But I can always make her leave the library and join the unraveling plot.
That would be nice!I was thinking that after the things are settled with the murder scene Berendil meets her in a park after the storm?If no one else takes the offer then I could.

DryPunishment said:
That would be nice!I was thinking that after the things are settled with the murder scene Berendil meets her in a park after the storm?If no one else takes the offer then I could.
Sounds splendid. Will do.

One last thing i have to add,it's 1 30 in the morning and I need to sleep so no replies for about 9 hours.Anyways goodnight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back