• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Here's a little something for you!

JJuicci

⋆*ೃ:.✧The Juice Crew⋆*ೃ:.✧

How about we roleplay to these two plots I found on Tumblr!

Well, if you're interested, I'll post the plot below!

Before you jump down to the good stuff, read the rules first so we can see eye to eye.

⋆*ೃ:.✧RULES:.*ೃ

• Please noting too graphic! It'll hinder my growth as a great roleplayer in the future. Think of the children!

• I do prefer to play as female, but when the time comes, I'll roleplay as male.

• No power play, God-Mod, Mary or Gary Stews. Like Sonic Sez, it's no good!

• Stick to the plot! We can change the plot a bit later on, but for now it's written in stone! Besides, this roleplay isn't really a happy one.

• Human characters only, please.

• No killing off characters unless we both agree to it.

• Love is slow, take your time.

• One liners are fine, but keep it to a minimum. (Well, it depends on your word play, and character. The more original, the better!)I prefer to type about a strong paragraph or two. Nothing special.

• We're human, mistakes happen. So I'm not going to be a total Grammar Nazi, but just look like your trying. If I can understand you then were good!

• Oh, feel free talk to be out side the roleplay. I consider myself a cool person? AMIRITE? ... Anyways, I'd like to chat with ya' sometime! Don't be shy!

• Um, I think covered enough, I feel like I'm being needy... Alrighty then, comment away!

⋆*ೃ:.✧Plots:.*ೃ

(Chronological order.)

I.

Muse A is a wealthy business owner who has more important things to do with his time than a family. Now, he is getting up in age and wanting a heir to give all he has worked for. Instead of adopting, he wants the child to be biologically his and needs total discretion in the matter.

Muse B is out on her own and runs into Muse A. Muse A thinks that this person would be perfect for the job as his surrogate as she has the features he wants in a child, plus his own.

The offer is too good to pass up. It includes room and board, food, medical care, and anything else she could desire. She accepts.

II.

Muse B is married to a rich business man while Muse C is an immigrant who’s barely making a living. Six years before they met both of them had a child, born on the same day in the same hospital. Muse B’s child was born with a disease that couldn't be treated, their partner switches the babies at birth hoping to hide it from Muse B. Muse C raises the child they think is theirs and when the child dies they are devastated.

Years later
Muse B’s child is now six and they still think it is their own. Muse B’s partner finds out that Muse B’s partner knows about the switch. The doctor kills Muse C’s love. Now Muse C is alone and doesn't know what to do with their life. The detectives that were on the case found out that the children were switched and they tell Muse B and C.

As
Muse B’s partner is being put into jail Muse B and C finally meet. Muse B still has custody of the child but has agreed to let Muse C be in that child’s life. As the child grows older Muse B and C grow closer together.

I am sadly not interested in the plot,but I could not go without saying I LOVED the The Adventures of Sonic the Hegehog reference with the Sonic Sez part :P .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back