Here looking for Danganronpa!

hopefills

Here for the KomaHina, stay for the HinaKoma??
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

I am but a humble roleplayer looking to find the rest of the Super Danganronpa 2 fandom.
I am an oldie (but not too old). I will add more detail on my RP, when I can set up my page, so on.

Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you too, Hope! I've not seen Danganronpa myself, but there are a LOT of people here that are fans of it if you look around. It's not uncommon. I'm sure you'll find someone to suit your needs! Have a lovely time.

Nice to meet you too, Hope! I've not seen Danganronpa myself, but there are a LOT of people here that are fans of it if you look around. It's not uncommon. I'm sure you'll find someone to suit your needs! Have a lovely time.
Thank you for your message! I hope I find some people into Danganronpa, soon, as well!

Hello!

I am but a humble roleplayer looking to find the rest of the Super Danganronpa 2 fandom.
I am an oldie (but not too old). I will add more detail on my RP, when I can set up my page, so on.

Nice to meet you!
Still looking?? ^_^

Hello!

Nice to meet you!
Hey, I’d be totally down to do one if you’re still looking! Shoot me a dm or something? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back