Here Comes a New Roleplayer! <3

ForgottenName

Has baby face, blushes when called cute
Hello Everyone!

I am a new roleplayer to this website and am very excited to meet new friends interested in roleplay! I don't have too many that are unfortunately..but I hope to change that eventually. Even by just a tiny bit.

If you wish to know a little about me, please ask anything you like! Erm..wi-within reason of course >///<.

So..thank you for allowing me my stay. And I hope to become a valuable ally to keep around. ^//^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

ZACK
heLLO
im max
you can call me whatever
i usually like mad max
or like
max rockatansky
(^:

Hello Everyone!

I am a new roleplayer to this website and am very excited to meet new friends interested in roleplay! I don't have too many that are unfortunately..but I hope to change that eventually. Even by just a tiny bit.

If you wish to know a little about me, please ask anything you like! Erm..wi-within reason of course >///<.

So..thank you for allowing me my stay. And I hope to become a valuable ally to keep around. ^//^

Welcome welcome! I'm new to this site as well and am very excited to have some new people to chat with. Enjoy your time here and make lots of new friends!

Hello I am a new roleplayer!
you may know me from youtube as infinitiycatsgaming or from ps3 as Toothlessjade!
I was suggested this by a... friend and from what ive seen its great
I will do plenty of roleplays so feel free to join

Welcome! My friends on here call me Hex for short. I am new to this site as well, and hope we can rp together sometime!
-NightmareHexer

HELLO ^_^
Welcome to RP Nation!!!
Land of Lasers and Rainbows :D

If you ever want to RP or just chat let me know, I'm always glad to make new friends :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back