Henlooo

CorporalMarshmallow

You Are Not The Edgelord
Heyo! I'm Tondeiru, Tonny for short, and I'm a young adult who loves roleplaying!! I mostly do fandom roleplaying; my fandoms range from cartoons, video games, movies, and a bit more. I also have a whole bunch of OCs that I would love to use (one at a time, of course!), if anyone is willing to accept OCs in roleplay! I also draw fanart and write a bit of fanfiction in my spare time!

I look forward to roleplaying with some of you!! ^^

Hi Tonny! Welcome to RPN, I'm sure you'll find a lot of great fandom groups here. There's also a subforum here for sharing artwork, if you ever want to link us to your fanart. What fandoms do you like? I haven't joined any new groups recently, but I'm keeping my eyes out for a non-gijinka Pokemon group RP, or a Borderlands thread, maybe something low-key like a Stardew Valley RP.

Thanks for the welcome!! I'll definitely be sure to post my fanart in the subforums when possible.

And these are the fandoms in which I'll be looking to roleplay. (Some of these are pretty obscure, not many people know of them. XD):

~Adventure Time
~Aggretsuko
~Animal Crossing
~Big Hero 6
~Code Lyoko
~Cuphead
~Final Space
~How to Train Your Dragon
~Rise of the Guardians
~Sonic the Hedgehog
~Star Fox
~Super Smash Bros
~Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Thanks for the welcome!! I'll definitely be sure to post my fanart in the subforums when possible.

And these are the fandoms in which I'll be looking to roleplay. (Some of these are pretty obscure, not many people know of them. XD):

~Adventure Time
~Aggretsuko
~Animal Crossing
~Big Hero 6
~Code Lyoko
~Cuphead
~Final Space
~How to Train Your Dragon
~Rise of the Guardians
~Sonic the Hedgehog
~Star Fox
~Super Smash Bros