Henlo!

Mxven

Technically I'm not new to this site, but seeing as my former account is old enough that it uses an email and password I've long since forgotten, here I am with a new one!

Anyways- hello, I'm Maven, an avid roleplayer who's been rping for a little over 5 years now over several different platforms! My main genres of roleplaying I do are fandom and fantasy, though I'm not strictly limited to them as I'm pretty open to just about anything ^^ Tbh I'm really hoping to be able to get back into the rp scene here and make new friends that share common interests

My fandoms include, and are not limited to: League of Legends (main one), Overwatch, Steven Universe, Undertale, Homestuck, Madoka Magica and many many different animes!

Ohai Maven. Welcome back and whatnot.

If you remember the email you used, and the email's password, you could get the password for your original account back. Though I suppose that you'd likely have already done that if you remembered the email.

Welcome back to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hi there! Welcome back! The site's probably changed quite a bit, so if you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

Welcome back to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Like always though, one donut from the other table per person. Can't make too many for everyone who joins, now can I? No favoritism here.

Technically I'm not new to this site, but seeing as my former account is old enough that it uses an email and password I've long since forgotten, here I am with a new one!

Anyways- hello, I'm Maven, an avid roleplayer who's been rping for a little over 5 years now over several different platforms! My main genres of roleplaying I do are fandom and fantasy, though I'm not strictly limited to them as I'm pretty open to just about anything ^^ Tbh I'm really hoping to be able to get back into the rp scene here and make new friends that share common interests

My fandoms include, and are not limited to: League of Legends (main one), Overwatch, Steven Universe, Undertale, Homestuck, Madoka Magica and many many different animes!

Welcome back to RPN. :) Hope to see you around!

Welcome back fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Fandom? Cool! Welcome back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back