Henlo

benji_ryuu

Hey! I'm Ben, or Benji, whatever works for you. Unrelated to roleplaying, I'm an 18 year old college student and artist that loves video games, Voltron (I ship Klance), MCU (I ship Stony ngl), drawing, and idk, other nerdy stuff.

Related to rping, I had several years of experience but it has been awhile. I may be a little rusty (not that my skills are that great to begin with lmao).

Uh, I'm pretty awkward and shy but I do my best to be friendly, so shoot me a reply or message and maybe we can be friends?(:

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hello and welcome to RPN! We're all really awesome people here. Very friendly. Most of us are always up for chatting. At least, I know I am, hahaha
Nice to see you like drawing too! I'm a Graphic Design student with a love for illustrations, soo.... I draw things :3

When it comes to RPing I used to only and exclusively do Fantasy things... But nowadays I found myself stuck in fandom. And not just any fandom, no no... I am stuck in the wonderful fandom of... Power Rangers! Yeah, guilty pleasure there, hehehehe. I should go back to also doing fantasy though.... Who knows what I'll stumble upon.

Hello all! Sorry for the late response, rl has been hectic (my sister is getting married lol). I hope to be more active soon!

Thanks for the welcomes<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back