• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Helpful Sins - OOC

Characters
Here

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe
Roleplay Type(s)
This will be the temporarily OOC for Helpful Sins. If you have any questions about the roleplay, feel free to post them here. If you just wanna chat that is welcome here too.

Again this will be temporarily! Once the roleplay will start, I will make a discord for it!

For now have fun!

For now we will use this as OOC after the deadline we will switch to discord.

And looking forward to see your characters!

Will this rp be set in a modern society orrrr....?
Yes, our humans will come from modern society.
The roleplay will be starting out at the castle with all characters coming together. Depending on how things go from there the setting may include them going back (with or without their demon) to their normal life or the Servants coming to hell (with their demon). I hope this answers your question?

OML UR ACTUAL OHANA AHSGDJASGD I HOPE THE WEEK STOPS BEING A BULLY AND GIVES YOU THE TIME TO FINISH IT BECAUSE YOU ARE HYPING ME FOR UR BAE

OML UR ACTUAL OHANA AHSGDJASGD I HOPE THE WEEK STOPS BEING A BULLY AND GIVES YOU THE TIME TO FINISH IT BECAUSE YOU ARE HYPING ME FOR UR BAE
Oh no! It's not me who won't be able to finish the CS but my cousin. She's was gonna use Maja and Coleen for her fcs. She's got a lot of stuff to do this week which is why she can't find time to do her CS.

Soooo,
When the demons go to earth, can they only take their animal form or is that their other form when they shapeshift
Also, when will the seven kdoms be completed. Also aware that im just barraging the ooc XD

Last edited:
DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein , Songstress Songstress won't be able to attend to her CS this week and might not be able to join.
I might extend the deadline. Depending on how many and how far the CSes will be. And how many completed CS we have.

Soooo,
When the demons go to earth, can they only take their animal form or is that their other form when they shapeshift
Also, when will the seven kdoms be completed. Also aware that im just barraging the ooc XD
Hahaha no problem. That is what the OOC is for. Demons on earth have a full human form and can take an animal form.

The seven kingsdom will be compeleted when all CS'es are complete. Because it will depend on how everyone decided their demons kingdom will look like. That is free choice. I won't be deciding it

I am torn. Is amokinesis a good power for Lust? I think it is but the ability to manipulate love or desire is kindaaaa off-putting, I guess since that would be like controlling another one's character and that doesn't sit well with me even if it is just the influencing kind of thing. Should I go with Chlorokinesis? Why do I suck at simply choosing a power? Any ideas?

For lust, I think something about temporarily inducing certain states and emotion she using aroma would be neat I think like ooh you gonna be calm around me. If that’s ain’t your dig, how about telekinesis like they can pull things or people toward them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back