• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Help with Private Messaging

Muuffin

Hello! I've only recently joined and I am slightly confused with how things work.
The main problem is that I like 1x1 roleplays! But, the problem is that I have no clue how to PM people! If anyone could tell me, please do!

Thank you,
-Muffin

Welcome Muffin!

As an anti-spam measure, new members are required to have made 10 posts (new threads like this one, or replies to other threads) before they can send PMs and a few other things. You can still reply to PMs (they'll show up in your Inbox), just not start new ones, until you've made 10 posts. (You may need to wait a bit as the system can take a half hour to update sometimes.)

In the meantime, we actually have a separate 1x1 section if you want to look around there instead of waiting for PMs. ^33^

Welcome Muffin!

As an anti-spam measure, new members are required to have made 10 posts (new threads like this one, or replies to other threads) before they can send PMs and a few other things. You can still reply to PMs (they'll show up in your Inbox), just not start new ones, until you've made 10 posts. (You may need to wait a bit as the system can take a half hour to update sometimes.)

In the meantime, we actually have a separate 1x1 section if you want to look around there instead of waiting for PMs. ^33^

Thanks for the help! I did see that but you made it clearer! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back