• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help help with a code

houseplant

embracing all my scars and imperfections
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Haven't coded in a long time now and have lost any idea of how to do anything and scrolling through my old stuff confused my more,I'm doing a otome like RP and wanted to make like a "Character approves" kind of thing for it and I have an idea of what I want, but how can I get the text to float to the right, and also round out the border edges?

Code:
[div=background:#FFB6C1;height:100px;width:300px;margin:auto; margin-top: 10px;][div=background:url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/fc162e13cef495849fd23f754b42407d/tumblr_onbrs9hfHE1v2x4lno4_400.png');height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:50%;background-size:100%;]Level up![/div][/div]

You can use margin-left: auto to push a div to the right. You can also use border-radius: Xpx or some fixed length to get rounded borders

You can use margin-left: auto to push a div to the right. You can also use border-radius: Xpx or some fixed length to get rounded borders
You’re awesome thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back